*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Congrats all bfps I've had few strange things burst into tears at work today for no major reason I nevber cry so strange for me lots of cm few cramps that's all so far good luck all

Has anybody had many symptoms? ive had loads!!! from a pulling sensation behind my belly button to tender breasts and sickness which is probably my mind playing tricks on me as im only 5dpo... what dpo is the earliest i can test? ttw is too long lol...

It certainly is I'm going crazy ha ha due 22nd tested bout ten times already got sore breasts had achy cramps since bout 2dpo feeling emotional that's it really x

my af due 29th will TRY wait till then.. heart burn, had cramps yesterday seemed to have worn off... been trying to find rational explanations lol.. have u been using first response?

No lol too expensive internet cheapies twice a day whooops ha well I got 30 for about 6quid so y not ha x

id be testing a few times a day then lol im a poas addict suprised ive actually held off this long and still have ages to go!! tho im very hopefull for the end of the month been scouring net for symptoms ha ha, didnt notice anything the last times...

id be testing a few times a day then lol im a poas addict suprised ive actually held off this long and still have ages to go!! tho im very hopefull for the end of the month been scouring net for symptoms ha ha, didnt notice anything the last times...

Aww good luck to you hun xx

jeeeeeeeeeez i am so BORED in the 2ww! Time goes by so slowwwwwly..... is 2dpo too early to test?? lol xxxxxxxxx

Can you move me from the 20th to the 27th? My cycles continue to be wacky! I had 16 day cycles the last two cycles and had o'd on day 5 and 9 depending on the cycle.. today is CD15 and I think I will probably ovulate today or tomorrow, so that would put me at the 27th if I do.

Thanks!

Can you move me from the 20th to the 27th? My cycles continue to be wacky! I had 16 day cycles the last two cycles and had o'd on day 5 and 9 depending on the cycle.. today is CD15 and I think I will probably ovulate today or tomorrow, so that would put me at the 27th if I do.

Thanks!

Oh yay! A longer and normal cycle!! :happydance:

Thanks!

Oh yay! A longer and normal cycle!! :happydance:

I know! :) its about time!

it was lovely being on this thread ladies, but i'm out for august. the witch got me yesterday. will miss out on ttc next month, but will be on the october thread. to those still waiting, hope you all get your bfps!xxx

So I gave in and tested this morning -bfn!

I am due period today, which is only 11dpo as short LP, so I guess it's still too early.

But i feel out due to AF cramps, Only time will tell!!

Good luck all! X

wow all these bfp's congrats ladies :)
and to those the witch got good luck next month :)

So I gave in and tested this morning -bfn!

I am due period today, which is only 11dpo as short LP, so I guess it's still too early.

But i feel out due to AF cramps, Only time will tell!!

Good luck all! X

Me too, I am due AF today at 15dpo; got lots of creamy/lotion cm and cervix is still medium/high, got a bfn at 13dpo so might test tomorrow if she doesn't show today/tonight.

Keep positive, you're not out til she shows hun

Xx

so ladies - as i said i always spot 2-3 days before AF...well today AF is due and i havent spotted at all, havent dried up after O like i usually do, and my CM gone a creamy yellowy green - is that a pregnancy sign?! any of the pregnant ladies had that symptom?
Also randomly threw up on monday, tummy been off a little, im not off any food but i do feel very full for ages after eating...had a few AF type cramps but yesterday ws getting sharp pains near belly button for like half an hour...hmm

any ideas?!

I don't know bunni but I have my fingers crossed for you :)

Can't help you there, bunni, but my fingers are also crossed for you! Cmon BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->