*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

GretaG what testing date are you under and I will go update you, sorry the witch got you :(

Still no news here and we didn't make it to sainsburys before it closed so now have to decide whether to test tomorrow morning with FRER or whether to wait another day and go get some after work - sigh, i am so off FRER now that i think i will wait - whether i can hold off of POAS in the morning is a different matter!!

Had nausea all day today - not nice!!

:dust: to everyone!

x

I got the sainsburys test today bfp just need to confirm wit digi arghhhh dosent feel real please don't be a dream xxxx

congrats to the bfp's, :hugs: for the bfn's and af.

still no sign of either for me as yet, getting rather annoying now but i suppose whatever is going on no af must be a good thing.

I can't believe how many :bfp: there are! Congratulations ladies! U all deserve sticky beans and a h&h 9 months!! I want a :bfp: First month TTC but it's already breaking me. I'm sure this is just AF that's making me cry tho. I might have to stoP TTC next month and just take a month of cause it's too hard.

Wow! Lots of BFPs!!
Well, my irregular cycles have me all confused. I said I should test tomorrow, but I just ovulated so I'm gonna be closer to the end of the month/early September. I did get the darkest OPK I've ever had (I should post a picture, its reaaaaaaally dark), so thats promising! GL to all you ladies waiting for your BFP and congrats to those who've gotten theirs!!!!!!

:hugs:

I've just been away on holiday without internet access. Congratulations everyone with BFPs!

AF arrived 3 days late so I'm out for this month. But have just received Amazon order of CB digital OPKs, Preseed and "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" so feeling really positive about September! :hugs: to everyone who has been disappointed this month. It's our turn next!

Oh, and about the Sainsbury's HPT sticks - I haven't used them myself but I read an interesting site called www.peeonastick.com that indicated some own brand test sticks can be amongst the most sensitive. It seems to be written by an American though, so Sainsbury's are not tested. But hats off to this lady who seems to be peeing on sticks left right and centre.:thumbup:

Congrats bubbamaking that's wonderful news I'm so happy for you! H&h 9 months to you :D xx

lily you should so start a sept thread!

Awk thankyou huni, you have just made me smile :) but there is already one started, which I have joined into, look for it in the list of threads girls (sorry can't remember if it is under TTC, TTC#1 or TWW) but it is being ran by joestrich. I am on my phone atm but I will post a link in here for it tomorrow when I am on the laptop.

I will update the last couple of updates tomorrow on the laptop.

Nite girls (or good morning/afternoon/evening whichever applies! Lol)

x

Hi Ladies,
I got my :bfp: on Friday 19th. :cloud9:

Can you please update me?

Congrats to all the other ladies with BFPs and good luck to those who are still trying for next month.

:dust:

OMG this thread is still going strong!! Good Job!!! It was super lucky!! Aug 1st seems like a life time ago LOL but it really wasn't.

good luck to all the AUGUST testers!!!

Firstly huge congratulations to bubba making, Poppiebug and dk1tr - wow this thread had been lucky. I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months!

Another BFN on a FRER today for me. I am now four days late for me which is 15dpo. So i am off to buy Sainsburys tests tonight on way home from work, assuming no AF turns up.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"