*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Ugh my chart is so frustrating! Up and down like a yo-yo, cervix won't stay in one place - AM I FERTILE OR NOT?!?

Looks like my chart, I have no idea what's going on!! :dohh:

But, looking at your last chart, there seems to be a clear pattern showing that you ovulated. So hopefully that will happen again and it will be a definite answer for you. :thumbup:

Oooh can I join? Probably going to be 8th August, I'll know better when I get my OPK. It's been a year since I came off the pill - not an anniversary I wanted to celebrate...

Hi all.

Can you put me down for the 11th please. Just got AF today and my last 2 cycles have been 27 days so hopefully that's going to be my normal.

Good luck to u all. xx

Bridie I do use ff. But apparently these last 2 month my cycles have been doing it's own thing. I got a pos opk today even though ff says i have a week before I o. Which if it's like last month I'll actually be able to test again this month

What does ff say for you?

Hi can I join..I will be testing on the 13th if I can hold out that long. That will put af 1 day late. This is my 5th month ttc....I dont really track temps or use opks....My OH and I dont get to see eachother much due to his work..however we are going to the cottage next wednesday for a week...Hopefully we can get lots of BD in towards the end of the week, and maybe I can convince him to come home a few more times the following few days after the cottage so we can get some more bd in. My OH gets stage fright if I tell him I think I may be O'ing...so hes not trying not preventing...LOL and I am according to him not trying not preventing....but thats impossible..I still have an idea of around when I O LOL

Hi Conina & Skeet!! Sorry to see that you're coming over to the August thread....but hopefully this means we can be bump buddies soon!! :)

Af got me today I'll be testing aug 23.
Good luck everyone.

Oooh can I join? Probably going to be 8th August, I'll know better when I get my OPK. It's been a year since I came off the pill - not an anniversary I wanted to celebrate...

It has been a year for me since I got off the pill as well. During this time last year we weren't really trying but I was hoping that maybe we'd be lucky and I would be pg with out really trying but that didn't happen. We started to really try about 6 months ago and this month I have a feeling its going to happen. I'm testing on the 8th also so good luck to the both of us and everyone else testing in Aug fx for all us ladies

Everyone has been added, good luck girls,

Conina and Butterworth - I am also a year off the pill in a week or 2, I hope we get our good news soon!

Could you sign me up for August 22? I'm hoping thats the right day.

10th august will be my next test day...
This will be third month of proper trying so hoping it will be third time lucky !

Sign me up!! AF got me heavy and hard this morning on 16dpo (2 days late) I will be testing the first week of August. More specifically around August 9/10.

Both added! and welcome! I put you both in the 10th but WinterSong4 you can get it changed if need be

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"