*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Thanks lily u just made me laff wen I did the digi and frer also I'd already peed about nine times and have been drinking water all day so maybe it was too diluted xx

Thanks lily u just made me laff wen I did the digi and frer also I'd already peed about nine times and have been drinking water all day so maybe it was too diluted xx

Aww i'm sure thats all it is. I am sure when welsh girl got hers she got BFP 2 dys earlier on the sainsburys one than the FRER and if i understand correctly Digitals are the least sensitve.

I am sure this is it for you. fingers crossed :dust:

xx

Aww i'm sure thats all it is. I am sure when welsh girl got hers she got BFP 2 dys earlier on the sainsburys one than the FRER and if i understand correctly Digitals are the least sensitve.

I am sure this is it for you. fingers crossed :dust:

xx
Well my sainsburys test was so clear but I've read loads of bad things bout them and my internet cheapies have been getting a touch clearer each day but still faint so ill keep going till af arrives xx

Ok, so i decided to test at 10 dpo, today, and it was a positive (slightly faint, but still positive[going to do it again tomorrow to see darker lines]). I can't figure out how to get the photo in here...

GL out there and :dust: to you all!

GL bubbamaking im sure its a :bfp: hun dont worry, i bet you're right the water would have diluted it :)
Congrats Kes1024 thats wonderful news! h&h 9 months to you hun :) xx

Urgh!!!!!! Its now 5am and i have already been up for an hour in agony!

The :witch: got me and jesus it hurts :cry: it makes it twice as bad!

Sadly we won't be trying for the next couple of months due to the timing next year so i will be spending the next two months perfecting my use of OPK's and trying to understand my cycle better etc.

I am also going to lose the weight i put on while TTC!!

I wish you all lots of baby dust for this cycle and next and i will be on here of course - like i have the willpower to stay off!

:dust:

xx

Hello ladies, got my first bfp yesterday which has been confirmed today by another test! Yay! Praying for a sticky bean!!!! I was due to test 25th august :) thanku!

And congrats to all the girls who got there bfp! And sorry to all the girls the witch got :( x

Congrats KES and Iwant2beamum :)

Sorry to those the witch got :(

Good luck to all remaining testers!

Ok, so i decided to test at 10 dpo, today, and it was a positive (slightly faint, but still positive[going to do it again tomorrow to see darker lines]). I can't figure out how to get the photo in here...

GL out there and :dust: to you all!

Congrats on the BFP!

I made the mistake of buying the tests already.. I want to get a BFP so bad. Sorry to those who newly got a witch. Yay for those who go a BFP. Hope everyone is taking it easy today.. :)

First month trying using CBFM and tested on Aug. 19 and got my BFP!!!!! Tried again on the 20th and positive again!!

kmp - hey hun, what date are you under......I can't find you! sorry my apologies but I have been up and down the list a few times and my eyes must be playing tricks on me!

congrats all! im out this month! thought i Ov'd on mon 15th(just assumed, as this is half way thru my cycle!).. - bought an OPK (dunno why!) and it was very positive yesterday and today. Hubby is ill, so, thus... am out this month! Finding it hard not to be mad at him for being ill!!! xxx

bunnikins....do you want me to put you as :witch: sorry your dh is ill :(

I was set to test the 15th or 16th, but I don't think it made it on the first page. It wasn't positive till the 19th though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->