• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

CONGRATULATIONS dk1tr, poppiebug and bubbamaking :happydance:

wonderful news. Im currently 10dpo and literally have been POAS since 8dpo but all BFN..... there is still time for me to join you all

FX for all my fellow testers, lets end this month with a record amount of BFP :thumbup:

Congrats poppiebig and dk1tr!! H&h 9 months to both of you :D xx
I'm 8dpo today, did a test this morning not with FMU (damn you poas addiction :/) and bfn but very early and only had my temp drop this morning so hoping it was an implantation drop and I'll get my bfp in a few days, hoping!
GL to all still waiting to test in august, this is a very lucky thread! :D xx

Congrats to all the :bfp:s

AFM: well cramps have started, a week to go until :witch: is here

wow 20 BFPs!! is that some kind of record or what??!! congratulations ladies hope there is more to come:hugs:

I can't believe how many :bfp: there are! Congratulations ladies! U all deserve sticky beans and a h&h 9 months!! I want a :bfp: First month TTC but it's already breaking me. I'm sure this is just AF that's making me cry tho. I might have to stoP TTC next month and just take a month of cause it's too hard.

Awk hun I know its hard, good luck to you and try to keep as positive and happy as you can :hugs:

Wow! Lots of BFPs!!
Well, my irregular cycles have me all confused. I said I should test tomorrow, but I just ovulated so I'm gonna be closer to the end of the month/early September. I did get the darkest OPK I've ever had (I should post a picture, its reaaaaaaally dark), so thats promising! GL to all you ladies waiting for your BFP and congrats to those who've gotten theirs!!!!!!

:hugs:

I moved you to 31st.....is that ok? :hugs:

I've just been away on holiday without internet access. Congratulations everyone with BFPs!

AF arrived 3 days late so I'm out for this month. But have just received Amazon order of CB digital OPKs, Preseed and "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" so feeling really positive about September! :hugs: to everyone who has been disappointed this month. It's our turn next!

sorry the witch got you hun :hugs:

Hi Ladies,
I got my :bfp: on Friday 19th. :cloud9:

Can you please update me?

Congrats to all the other ladies with BFPs and good luck to those who are still trying for next month.

:dust:

updated and congratulations!!!:hugs:

I GOT MY ;bfp: YAY!!!!

also updated and congratulations!!!:hugs:

Firstly huge congratulations to bubba making, Poppiebug and dk1tr - wow this thread had been lucky. I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months!

Another BFN on a FRER today for me. I am now four days late for me which is 15dpo. So i am off to buy Sainsburys tests tonight on way home from work, assuming no AF turns up.

xx

good luck with the sainsburys test!! :hugs:

and to all you poas addicts out there, nothing wrong with feeding your addiction but please don't get disheartened with the bfn's, hopefully I will get yous updating me with bfp's very soon! xx

Oh and here is the testing thread I was speaking about last night that I have joined for September, I will be seeing some of you girls over there and for the girlies who are moving over into frist tri.....hopefully we will be joining you there next month xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/697691-september-testers-come-join-56-testers.html

good luck to all the ladies still waiting this month (inc me :) ) sorry to all the ladies that hat nasty witch got :) keep your chin up everyone our time will come :)

Is it august 31st yet!?! Fingers crossed for everyone who is still waiting!!

I know time drags by soooo slooowly! lol don't worry you will be there soon enough! good luck!!

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to ask that my name be updated on the front page: I got my BFP this am!:happydance::cloud9:

Well I got bfp on sainsburys and stilll faint on cheapies so splashed out and got a clear blue and another frer both neg ? Don't understand maybe in not pregnant after all af due wednesday I'm so upset

Well I got bfp on sainsburys and stilll faint on cheapies so splashed out and got a clear blue and another frer both neg ? Don't understand maybe in not pregnant after all af due wednesday I'm so upset

Hi there, I don't really know what to say, I hope you are okay? Maybe the clear blue and frer just aren't as sensitive as the sainsburys and cheapies, hang on in there, your lines could get darker and the cb and frer might show up better after your missed period :hugs:

Do you want me to take away your bfp from the front page or leave it as it is for now? x

Could you take it away for now please ill no for sure by wednesday I'm so confused my temp shot up this morning and thought wen af due supposed to drop I also feel pregnant. So I'm not giving up yet x

Could you take it away for now please ill no for sure by wednesday I'm so confused my temp shot up this morning and thought wen af due supposed to drop I also feel pregnant. So I'm not giving up yet x

Yes i will do, no problem, I know i will be putting it back up again in a couple of days, I have a good feeling :hugs:

Yes i will do, no problem, I know i will be putting it back up again in a couple of days, I have a good feeling :hugs:

Thanku I feel so stupid for taking like a million tests and for getting hubbys hopes up I just feel like giving up if this is a bfn xx

dun worry bubba making it willb positive,all of the chapies are coming positive so there must b something there,

Thanku I feel so stupid for taking like a million tests and for getting hubbys hopes up I just feel like giving up if this is a bfn xx

Don't feel stupid at all! we all are poas addicts! I would pee on anything that moves if I thought I would get a bfp out of it! lol just try to concentrate on you and your husband and test again with fmu on Wednesday, if you have been getting positives (faint or not) a positive is a positive after all. I can't imagine how you must be feeling but don't make decisions of giving up while your upset, just wait and see what Wednesday morning brings, only 2 more sleeps! xx :hugs:

Yay!! Congrats mrskrunchy! Positive thoughts for everyone!! Lots of baby dust. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->