*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I used the FRER and I know you are not supposed to read a negative result after 10 minutes, but on all my early tests a line appeared after the ten minutes and then a few days later I got my BFP! I don't think this test has evaporation lines it just takes longer to detect very low amounts of hcg. I was getting discouraged since it says it can predict up to 6 days early, but my bfp did not show until the day AF was due.

so sorry kmp, I don't know how I missed that....I have updated you now x

congrats to all tho lucky ladies who got their bfp :) h&h 9months to you all....good luck to those still waiting...and sorry to those who the b-witch got :)

Very faint positive on a First Response test yesterday! Going to the Health Center this morning for another test. I'm worried they're going to tell me I'm dreaming!

i have a question to ask?wat time should i take my tempin the morning,like i sleep after 4

WOW!! so many more BFP since I last checked in!
My AF is due tomorrow so heres hoping I can join you.

xx

Even though I'm out for august this thread has already 15% of the women with bfp's! Not bad at all :D I worked it out because I'm a geek :blush: haha

Got my :bfp: this morning on an FREF and CB digital!! one day before my missed period, got a :bfn: yesterday morning and a VERY FAINT line on an IC last night!

Congrats TTCBaby and lemondrops!! That's so wonderful to hear! :)

Congratulations to all those with BNF's!! :happydance:

Im down for testing on the 31st although FF is changing its mind daily on whether Ive ovulated or not :dohh: Im sooo confused :wacko:

Oooh me too, this is my first month charting BBT and I would love to have a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->