*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Congrats to all the girls who have just got their bfp's :D I'm 11dpo today, going to test tomorrow morning, did a test 8dpo was neg but prob to early (well that's what I'm hoping anyway) so crossing my fingers this is my month too! There is nothing I want more right now then to be a mummy.
GL and lots of :dust: to you all :) xx

I did a test today, :bfn: - due my af today, dont feel her coming, hoping she doesnt jump out and suprise me.

I am I one of the ones who doesnt test postive for a few days. x

Is this number of BFPs a record?? So many!

Testing sept 3rd, hope the sept thread is just as positive.

Congrats to all those with BFPs and if the witch has got you I think the Sept thread is planning to out-do this one anyway :D

Fingers Crossed and babydust to all!

Morning! i hope the witch stays away for you emma!

flutterbabies - a few people have mentioned about our succcess rate maybe being a record aswell! I am on the september testing thread aswell - see you over there! :)

Ooh! I hope the September thread is just as lucky! C'mon BFP!

Well, I'm officially out this month. Spitefull :witch: decided to attack today :grr: Went to my Dr yesterday and she's now sent me for some blood tests on my hormones so I'll hopefully get an idea of what's going on. Started temping today too. Congratulations to the ladies with :bfp:s. Sorry to hear about your loss Rose1990, hopefully your next one will be a really sticky and healthy bean and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Sending you all BABY :dust:

cramps have stepped up a notch today and not entirely sure when af is due as ff isn't sure when i ovulated looks like i just have to wait and see

Congrats everyone with a BFP!! I think this might be the luckiest thread ever! And :dust: all over that September thread.

I hope to add my name to the list but really want to wait til after AF due, BFNs get me down. Finding it hard not to grab the one test in the house and POAS!

I am 12dpo. due for af in 2 days. I believe i had IB that was 9do and lasted 2 days. I'm hoping for a BFP soon! I actually had a tubal reversal in April 2011 so I am really trying for a little one soon! I tested this morning it was neg but :af: this waiting game is hard!

Congrats everyone with a BFP!! I think this might be the luckiest thread ever! And :dust: all over that September thread.

I hope to add my name to the list but really want to wait til after AF due, BFNs get me down. Finding it hard not to grab the one test in the house and POAS!

You are stronger than me! If I have a test anywhere in my house I can't help to POAS!:laugh2:

I'm out, af arrived today.
congrats to all the bfp's, :hugs: for those the :witch: arrived.x

Hello ladies, got my first bfp yesterday which has been confirmed today by another test! Yay! Praying for a sticky bean!!!! I was due to test 25th august :) thanku!

yay!! congrats to you hun!!!! WOOHOO :baby:

Congrats to all new BFP's!!! Going to test early this weekend... please cross your fingers for us. Sorry for everyone that newly got the witch. Good luck next month!! My thoughts are with you all!!!!

Blah I got the :witch: today :(

August is a no go - hoping September will be it!

congrats to emma!!

mammaspath - I have added you for 27th.......hope thats ok?

sorry to those who the witch got :(

well looks like my second shot at august is a no go temps dropped this morning, looks like im heading to september group!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->