Baby club weight loss group

Today I had an ice cream fit so I went to Dairy Queen and got myself a fudge bar for 45 calories :)

Well my chicken casserole went out the window (not literally),ran out of time before hubby had to go out for his wednesday manly night,so he had his own dinner and I'm still trying to find something to eat that is reasonably healthy.
Managed to find a motivational photo though. Who knew dancing requires this much concentration :haha:

Attachments

• 24834_407348671489_596901489_5661954_1088330_n[1].jpg
    24834_407348671489_596901489_5661954_1088330_n[1].jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 7
Ok I've put Fin's name down on the waiting list for water babies at the end of feb...this means I have to wear a bikini. Oh. Dear. God. Worst case scenario I need to be down to 10 stone by then. Doooooom!

Today i've ate

2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk & sprinkle sugar
2 poached eggs on 2 wholemeal toast
1 alpen bar (60cals)
Low cal chicken madras and half bag of rice
1 lollipop!

xxx

Won't eat the maltesers bunny in the fridge. Won't won't won't.

YOu know I said about the healthy pic and mix stuff...

can't stop eating it which was not the point of getting it. Doh!

Today I mixed the menu up a bit, I get bored easily

Workout- 20 min kettlebells
Eats:
B:150g egg white, 1 egg, 1 slice sesame ezekial bread, 1 tsp margarine, coffee
S: (postworkout) 1/2 slice raisin ezekial bread, 15g peanut butter, 1 scoop protein powder
L: Grilled cheese- 2 slice ezekial bread (bread obsession today?), 40g half-fat cheese, 4 slices natural turkey, 2 cups romaine with 1 tbsp yogurt caesar dressing
S: 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese and 1 banana
And my 45 calorie dairy queen fudge bar hehe

Made a pork loin with carrots and sweet potato for tonight :) We also do BLW so Alex has some of my food, most of the salad ended up on the floor

I had a good weigh in today....2.4 pounds lost. Total lost - 8.6. Only 91.4 to go :sick:
I'm currently cooking a chicken breast to have with some peas for lunch. Then I'm going to do my Biggest Loser workout DVD.

Good girls!!! sounds like everyones doing well :D

I had a good Down Day for me..excluding the piece of chocolate that I HAD to have....it was life or death, I tell ya :haha: I'm not usually a choc person..and I can't remember when I had it last..but it was amazing.

Yay Peanut - Huge congrats!

Just take it 10lbs at a time and be sure to celebrate every 10 lbs you lose. I did a thing where I put £2 for ever 1lb lost in a jar and then used that money to buy clothes when I got to my goal before.

Some other tips for losing a large amount of weight are to sell all of your bigger clothes a size at a time as you grow out of them. I sold a size on Ebay - would make a few hundred and then use that money to buy clothes in the next size down. Meant I felt good every time I went down a size because I had new clothes, kept it cheap and because I got rid of all the bigger clothes it meant gaining weight wasn't an option xx

Great tips, Kitty :D

I agree, celebrate each small goal..and before you know it, you've reached the big one!!

Thanks everyone :)
And thanks Kitty, that's awesome advice!
My first mini goal is to lose 25 pounds by my birthday (April 15) - it was an attempt to make my weight loss seem less impossible. But I think 10 pound increments might be the better way to go, because even 25 pounds seems like a lot at this point!

I'm starting strength training at home tomorrow :) Adding it to my usual cardio routine. I've missed gym..haven't been in 2 days. It's like my break from home..and I'm so grouchy if I don't get it lol.

It's midnight and LO just now went to sleep...hopefully she stays that way for a few hours.

Well done peanut!!!! :happydance:

Kitty, great advice about the savings & the money!!

Aliss, once again, fab tips and hints on diet & exercise! Love it!

Sass, fab pic! and I love the dress!!

Peace, we all need a bit of choc here and there!! :thumbup:

Oh I was going to reply to so many things you've all been typing, but in all honesty my mind is mush!!!

Holly has settled, in her COT!!! yes, we moved the cot into our bedroom, we had to move some furniture around to get it in, due to our mahoosive bed! but its in there and she is fast asleep, hopefully she will get a good length of time, but after last night and how poorly she has been today I am imagining a tough night ahead!!

On the positive side, I have done good food-wise today :yipee:

I was just feeling hungry when we put Holly down so had a pint of water but then had to follow it up with an apple!!

Oh oh oh!! and! I haven't had a single fizzy drink today! I am normally a fizzy drink addict! am so proud!

I had better have lost some weight this week or i may have to drown in bloody custard! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->