Baby club weight loss group

Morning! A terrible night for me too. Aidan woke up every hour through the night. I am shattered and scared about how long this will go on for. Kitty keep your fingers crossed as Aidan used to be a fab sleeper too.

Meeting DH today for lunch in the pub, so will have to be careful what I eat!

Ditto on the Eminem watching :haha:

We managed an hr nap..woke up and its stifling hot here :( Whew...way too uncomfy to sleep..so we're sat in front of the fan till she's restless lol

Today is my DD so I haven't eaten yet. It's noon so I will try to go till 2 or so and have my daily banana. Then hold out till dinner time for some soup. :)

well all im doing today is picking up a carseat so i can swap lucys with it and give lucys seat to jamie as it is both rear and forward facing as he is getting to big and squashed for his maxi cosi seat, then picking up a pram as he uses his maxi cosi with a pram frame. mil is coming over to look after kiddies while we do this and will be cooking dinner.
jamie woke in the night too and he never does this either what sgoing on with our babies??lol
probably going to have beans on toast for breakfast s ive run out of milk lol. after dinner last night i had a banana and 1 digestive biscuit. weighed myself this morning (i no i shouldnt of) and ive lost 1lb i hope its not a fluke and when i weigh in on friday it will be the same or a bit more fingers crossed!!!!!

well today I am off for a lunch with MIL and her friend (who I have never met) I think infact I know I was only invited so she could show LO off. lol. I am going to try and stay healthy though maybe a salad, didn't have breakfast to save some calories lol. got a steam meal from tesco healthy living it's only about 400 cals so I can afford a small slip up. good luck today ladies will check in again later xxxxxxxx

*Waves Hand* Bad night here too :(

He is normally really quiet when he wakes up and normally only wakes twice but last night he woke 4 times and was screaming at the top of his lungs! He is full of a cold bless him :( Gave him Calpol at 4am but it didn't seem to work.

When he woke at 7 I was still really knackered! I put him into bed with me and we went back to sleep until 10.

I've cancelled all plans today and we are having a PJ day. It's going to be hard to be good, I'm full of a cold too and I'm tired!

Dear me, something really is going on with all of our babies!!!

Lets hope it changes tonight and we can get good sleep and feel all positive again!

I just had to have a banana, this eating breakfast lark makes me hungry mid morning!

Am really in the mood for chocolate, luckily there is none in the house and am still in pj's so no chance of me going to get any! My friend had better not get the biccies out when we get there later!!

God, I'm craving sweets too!

I just had a tbsp of peanut butter. That usually curbs it for me. Yum yum!

is it just me or does anyone else bellys feel so empty most of the time, ive just had beans on toast about half hour ago and my belly feels empty already, i think i need to drink something!

Yep!

I'm just eating my Ready Brek and on my 2nd brew! Means I can have late lunch now so hopefully won't snack before tea!

Hiya I want to lose my baby weight. I was a size 10-12 before getting pregnant and am now a 12 maternity size so I guess a 14 in normal clothes. I want to get back in my size 12 jeans, if I make it there then I'll be happy! I want to do it slowly as I don't want my milk to dry up so I reckon my deadline would be by summer but not really that strict about the deadline. I lost a bit of weight during the 1st month after Leo was born but then haven't lost any since :( I've been doing lots of walking (up hill) and trying to bake myself treats that are healthy. Ive used recipes from the baby led weaning cook book the banana cake is my favourite!

Welcome Hun :)

That's the thing about BF'ing isn't it! You have to be mega careful!

is it just me or does anyone else bellys feel so empty most of the time, ive just had beans on toast about half hour ago and my belly feels empty already, i think i need to drink something!

Yes! Drink drink drink :D

Welcome star.

Clothes sizes always confuse me. Im American n theyre soo different here and the uk.

welcome starsunshine!
I've had nothing since brekky and am starving. Had a manic morning. Really need a drink but too scared to get up as Aidan is asleep on me. Can't wait for my pub lunch, got a feeling I will be naughty though! If I am, I'll only have a little dinner tonight.

I'm still goin on my tbsp of pb so far lol. Was gonna go to gym, but there wasn't enough time in between running to the store and picking up DD1 from school. Oh well..I've only been out for 2 days..hopefully tomorrow.

Ooh enjoy your pub lunch..I'm already jealous! :haha:

Welcome starsunshine!

So far I've had some Belvita breakfast biscuits and a small innocent smoothie. Lunch was a tin of tuna, mixed with a bag of veg and some extra light salad cream. Had a handful of cashews too. Hope I can hold off now until 6:30ish!

Does anyone have a Wilkinsons near them? I went in ours today and they had this new stand with like Pic & mix on but the foods were all "health" foods. I got a mix of different nuts and a mix of yogurt goated raisings and grains. Means if I get a savory or sweet tooth I can have a few of either and it's proper wholefoods rather than processed gack. Obviously nuts are high in calories but much more filling and better for you than crisps etc

Oh and a lush pic from Fin's date with baby Mia today xx

Attachments

• A3.jpg
    A3.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member