Baby club weight loss group

Welcome back bb. I finally got off my arse and went for a walk today so the scales better be kind to me tomorrow. I need to lose this weight or baby making will get delayed. I've got 15 weeks to lose 9.2 kilos (20lbs), does that sound realistic?

I start back at work in 2 weeks so am going to have all the food at work to resist!. Lucky it is only 3 days a week.

thats definately do-able ive lost on average 1-2lbs a week! so yep if i can do it you can do it!!

had my haircut today which was nice but i was a little cheesed off as when they were washing my hair they said do you want some treatment on it so i said yeah whatever, id already gottne 50% off my haircut for being a first time customer so was expecting to pay £25 and when i came to pay they said it would be £40.50 because i had the treatment!:grr: now they never said it would anything but stupid as iam i never said anything but i did email them to say about it but i was quite polite in the email as ive got an eyelash tint booked in lol dont want to piss them off lol altho i might book it somewhere else now! hate it when that happens as i thought i was getting a good deal!:growlmad:

Morning girls, hope we all had a good night? Aidan is still teething horribly so we are having the worst nights ever. He has also started pulling himself up on everything, including in his cot, so sleep is a thing of the past! I can't leave him alone for a bloody second either!

Seems like we are having nights like you too! Hourly last night.

I'm good, getting fatter though! My willpower has run away with all the crap that's been going on.

You ok? :)

Yeah I'm ok thanks, apart from lack of sleep! We had anight of hourly wake ups too, bloody horrible isn't it. Are you at work yet?
I understand about the eating when you are stressed and tired, its hard to be good.

weigh in today girls where are you all???

ive weighed in and ive stayed the same but im happy with that so still 9st 13! smallest ive been for years!!!!!

Sorry you were all alone this morning Claire! I weighed in but didn't have time to post before work. I lost 2lb and an well happy. 9 stone 10 now! Don't know where the others are, some haven't weighed in for months.

I am chuffed yeah! Thanks! It feels good!

hello ladies..........soooooo sorry I haven't been in very much lately..I started my new job this week and I am adjusting to being a working mum!! but I will try and stay in touch more! I haven't been able to weigh again coz of the TV not working still...therefore the wii won't work! I feel like I have gained at least 3lb though despite being not too bad this week. working has that benefit esp as I am working in prisons and when I am not in there I am in a van..although they have told me that one prison they go to, they get a Mc D's on the way..so maybe I will have to treat myself if I am on that shift and it's not a very sedentry job anyway due to lifting boxes and standing! What has everyone been done. Hope your hair looks good claire...If you lived nearer, I would tint your lashes for free xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi camilla, hope work is going ok? I'm still adjusting myself so know how you feel.

I've lost 6 pounds since 6/6 (this was the day I had the m/c) which is good... Was a little bad the last day or two though. I gave in and had a mocha at Starbucks and also had some fried, delicious Filipino food yesterday for dinner. Oh well... =/

This next week is going to be a good one, I can feel it! Hope you ladies are doing well. :)

Sorry i forgot to post my weigh in yesterday. I lost 1.3 lbs this week which is ok. I was a bit naughty today and had some creamed rice and a piece of bread with cream cheese sprinkled with sugar which i didn't need but i was craving something sweet. I'm getting bored of the food i'm eating so i'm off to google some new breakfast and lunch ideas. I'm making low fat macaroni cheese for tea, but MIL is staying this weekend so will be having takeaways tomorrow. I will stick to a smallish portion.

I have seen Kitty and Peanut on some other threads but whenever i PM Kitty about the updating the weight loss she doesn't reply

Well done on the loss girls

1.3lbs is great and reasonable :)

No weight loss for me in the past few months, I think I've found my body's "natural" weight around 129ish lbs, so now I'm working on ramping up the fitness and improving composition :)

I have an appt. to get my thyroid checked since i'm 7 pounds below my pre-pregnancy weight and while BFing its been an issue.
Sometimes I feel famished even after I eat a big meal.

Although I like the weight I'm at right now I have to come to terms that this is not healthy for me until I finish BFing... (which I want to continue for another 8 mos.)

Aliss how tall are you? Is 129lb about 9 stone 3/4lb? I am wondering wht my next goal could be as I've just met my third goal!

Aliss how tall are you? Is 129lb about 9 stone 3/4lb? I am wondering wht my next goal could be as I've just met my third goal!

I'm 5'5 and thanks for the birthday wishes!!! :) 129 is quite reasonable for my height.

I'm 5' 9 so a little taller I'm 135 lb at the moment. I reckon I'll get to a natural weight like you have soon. Hope I can lose a little more though!

This is just my semi-educated opinion but if you are still unhappy with 5'9 and 135lbs, your issue is body composition and not the scale - at that height/weight you are nearly underweight which means you don't have enough muscle mass to support your frame.

I was once 110lbs at 5'5 and yet I look a lot better at nearly 130lbs after weight lifting for 5 years.

I will give you an example. This is BSN sponsored figure model Jennifer Nicole Lee (who btw has 3 kids) and is 5'9 and 135lbs. As you can see, she has a higher proportion of muscle mass and a lower body fat (she lifts lots of weights rather than dieting and cardio). You couldn't possibly lose another 10 off that!

https://www.healthylivingnyc.com/includes/resize_article_photo.php?articleid=304

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->