Baby club weight loss group

An example.

Tall and slim without muscle:
https://www.crossfitsouthbay.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/skinny-fat-butt.jpg

Tall and slim with muscle, athletic:
https://www.crossfitsouthbay.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/allison_stokke-350.jpg

oh aliss where did you get a picture of me from :haha:

well not doing bad this week have managed to stay within cals allowance altho went over but 35cals yesterday. am trying to be good as poss before we go away on monday. still havent told the school so am going to write their teachers a letter today to let them no then im going to hide from them til friday lol
dont think im going to loose this week i seem to have hit my wall and the scales arnt budging.:shrug:
hope everyone is ok and the older members remember we're here and return soon:cry:

zz hope they fixed your telly!! and the bloatedness has gone down ive been bloated too lately i think you can get something for that at the chemist i may have a look too.

Terrible day of eating today. Back on track tomorrow as i need this weight gone if i want baby #2. I also got my exercise bike out of storage but am yet to use it! I need to stop putting it off. Lol at the food baby, i have major bloat too cause i am due for AF this Saturday or Sunday

morning ladies....Well the Tv isn't being fixed til next wednesday now coz it's blown a circuit board!! DOH! The bloating went down yesterday and AF came today so Phew!! I went over cals yesterday but I did go to work so think that will count as my exercise so should be ok..I had to fill up before I started as you can't eat once you have started..it's all go!! I can't wait til my training period is over and I can just do my 10 hours!! this is horrible, I hate leaving LO and I am tired xxxx

Glad the food baby has gone and the panic is over!
Claire where are you going on holiday?
Aidan has finally started sleeping better, he went through til 6. 20 today, with a brief shout out at 5am. I however was pretty much awake from 3. 15 as I am so used to him waking! I need sleep training!
I've been a real pig with food this week so far but am at work for the rest of the week now so hopefully that will help!

we're going to my dads place in spain in costa blanca, i cant wait we fly out on monday:happydance: my brother sil and nephew are coming too i sooo cant waits its been 2 years since our last holiday so im trying to keep away from bad foods which isnt that hard seeing as we have no food in the fridge lol we're living day to day at the mo!

choc glad he is sleeping better!!!! we just need to sort you now lol!

I think I may have jinxed it by posting it! He cried a lot going to Sleep tonight and I have a bad feeling about the rest of the night.

After my first 2 pregnancies, I was bigger than I wanted to be. I put the effort into getting it sorted and under control. With this pregnancy it has made such a BIG difference!

I have lots more energy, and I haven't put on extra weight at all, just baby weight.

Still wearing my wedding rings at 34wks. SO worth the effort.

I wrote an article about how I did it - happy to share if anyone's interested.

good friday ladies....well I have weighed myself and have lost 5lb!!!!!!!!! I am sure it has to do with the lots of water I have drunk this week and the fact I am at work!! I expect little to no loss from now on but I still have another 4lb to go to my goal now!! I have no idea how this loss has happened..it must have been water retention...and food babies...lol!! Good luck for your weigh ins girls xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh. My. God. 5lb!!!! That is mental! Well done you, that is amazing! I stayed the same and am happy with that.

WELLDONE ZZ ive stayed the same too but happy with that! ive been crap at drinking lately but il do better this weekend so i can lose water before i go!! i hope lol

Hey lovelies, well yes, I have been crap at reporting in again! Hope you are all ok!!

Camilla, thats a fab loss!!!! well done!! and well done to everyone who has lost or stayed the same! I too have stayed the same, but considering the amount of chocolate i have eaten this week I am pleased with that!!

We're off to Cornwall tomorrow so won't be back on for a week or so!! Hope you all have a good week ahead! xx

thanks ladies...well done to all of you!! It just goes to show that I was holding some serious water and drinking really does get it moving!!! I have gone from drinking about 1-2 glasses a day to now about 1.5/ 2 litres...going to keep it up now!! just got to keep it off now. I re- tried on the dress today, I couldn't do the top half of the zip up but put it on this morning and went to do the zip up and realised the zip was already done up...so I had managed to get it on with the zip done up...lol!!!! yey!! xxxxxxxxx

Thats fab camilla! I am finding it hard to drink lots when I am at work. I drink loads of water on the days I am at home but when I'm at work I don't have time and when I do I keep needing a wee in the middle of teaching a lesson!

weldone zz that is great its such a good feeling isnt it being able to fit into something you havent done in ages, i wore a pair of jeans today that were way to tight before and are now a bit too big! and have now been able to go to the 4th hole of my belt! i think water is the key so i neeeeeeed to drink more im so crap at it!!!!

mrs m hope you have a lovely time in cornwool!!!x

well done zz on the loss and fitting the dress. I need to start drinking more water too but it is winter here and i much prefer to drink tea lol. I don't mind drinking warm water so will start doing that. I still weigh the same. Damn period is due any day now, i wish it would just hurry up so i could lose this horrible bloat that i have going on. Well done on fitting the jeans ricschick, it is such a great feeling. Can't wait to squeeze into my size 12's again but will be trying for another bubba as soon as i do so wont be in them long

After my first 2 pregnancies, I was bigger than I wanted to be. I put the effort into getting it sorted and under control. With this pregnancy it has made such a BIG difference!

I have lots more energy, and I haven't put on extra weight at all, just baby weight.

Still wearing my wedding rings at 34wks. SO worth the effort.

I wrote an article about how I did it - happy to share if anyone's interested.

That would be great if you could share! :flower:

I've lost 5lbs :happydance:
Not much, and i still look as fat as ever, but it's a start :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->