Baby club weight loss group

I know, it Is so scary! We are having a party on Sunday. What are you doing?

We are just gonna have the family over for some cake. Gonna make a lil one for Abbey to smash into :) and a few presents. She will be so overwhelmed lol

We had Aidans party today, it was fab, he had a lovely time! I'll post a pic of his cake tomorrow!

Aww that's great!! I bet he had a blast :D We got Abz some Minnie Mouse decorations and gonna make a pink cake with magic wand candles ...well "candle" haha

I've gained 9lb. How on earth have I screwed up so badly?

I'm MOH 2 weeks on Friday so need to shift it FAST so girls, the quickest but healthiest eat to shift it? I'm still BF'ing BTW

Hi bb, I've no idea with the breastfeeding but I know someone who just lost 15lb in 3 weeks. The diet is a no carbs one, she is eating only protein at the moment. I wouldn't do it, but if you need to lose it fast.................

Let me know if you want me to find out the name of the diet.

I went for my dress fitting yesterday, I feel like I have a bum back and the woman (way to make me feel great) said "Ooo this is a snug fit" Nice one, thanks!

hi im staci , i had my baby over a year ago and did lose weight but due to a bad break up ive put on some weight , im 10st 5 now but plan to lose 1 and a half stone maybe and tone up :) i want to lose roughly a stone by xmas, i want to feel comfy in my christmas clothes and feel better ! cant wait to shape up xx

Hi,

I am Cloe and my current weight is 196 lbs/ 88.8 kg and I am looking to go down to 150 lbs/ 68 kg. I would love to join your weight loss group and share my weight loss journey with all of you. :flower:

- Cloe :cold:

Hello! And welcome. What do u plan on doing? Diet/exercise?

I will be joining yall in jan or feb probably. Wanna give my body time to heal after the twins.

Hi all id like to join. I had a baby 7 months ago, booked my wedding for Sept next year, booked it about 4 weeks ago

I need to lose 3st + im 12st 5lbs now :-( & would like to be 9st 7lbs ultimate to be 9st. I need to make sure i go to the gym at least 3 x a week & do loads of running to get the weight off & weights as well to tone up when the weight comes off...

I think im going to join slimming world. Im a massive binge eater so i yo-yo all the time. I really want this weight off though & dont want to be a fat bride

Ok, stepped on the scale this morning and only lost 400 gram in two weeks. I pretty much think that is simply water weight fluctuation.:(

I think I am doing something wrong.... Need to start writing down what I am eating and count calories....:cry:

Frustrating.....sooooo frustrating.....:cry:

Hello! And welcome. What do u plan on doing? Diet/exercise?

I will be joining yall in jan or feb probably. Wanna give my body time to heal after the twins.

il be back in jan too!! as id like to lose another stone before i get married! xx

Ok, stepped on the scale this morning and only lost 400 gram in two weeks. I pretty much think that is simply water weight fluctuation.:(

I think I am doing something wrong.... Need to start writing down what I am eating and count calories....:cry:

Frustrating.....sooooo frustrating.....:cry:

myfitnesspal.com is what we all used and it counts your cals and sets a weekly target and tells you how many cals you need to eat for the day i lost a stone and a half doing this! xx

Any chance I can join? I need a kick up the bum! I've written down my goals to give me a kick up the bum! Feeling so down about my weight now so I'm going for it!

Current weight: 11stone 12lbs
Goal weight: Wherever I feel happy between 8stone 10lb and 9 stone 5lb
Weight to lose: 2stone 7lb-3stone 3lb (35-44lbs)
Goal size: A comfortable size 10
Goal date; I would like to steadily lose 2lb a week (yes, even over Christmas!) so I hope to be hitting my goal weight mid-April...NO EXCUSES

Plan
To stop snacking between-meals on cake, sweets, chocs and biscuits. To eat more fruit and veg and to eat smaller portions of good, healthy, filling food.
Join weight loss resources to count all calories and activites. Worked for me before.
To really make an effort at the gym and go to at least 4 classes a week (Saturday morning RPM or Body Pump, Monday evening Spin, Tuesday evening Spin, Friday morning RPM)

Hi- I am curious about how you ladies that are bf-ing get on with exercise? I find when I do too much it affects mymilk supply so I am cautious about doing too much but I seriously need to get doing something! No3 is just 1mth old but I need to get moving- but find I keep snacking and am soooo hungry when I bf! help!

Hi Girls,

I'm back! I'm at my heaviest yet :( I've gained 13lb since leaving this page and MFP! I've just downloaded MFP for my phone and plan to track my food again as that always seemed to help!

I cant guarantee I will post much on here as my laptop is stupid! I will post on the Facebook page and MFP. Feel free to add me on MFP just let me know who you are, I am brunettebimbo :) The Facebook page link is - https://www.facebook.com/groups/167693359943391/

pip I'm still breastfeeding at 13months. I dont actually do much exercise as I cant really seem to find the time now im back at work and its dark in the evenings (I used to run) but I do try and walk as often as I can and running after a toddler and being a Dental Nurse must count to an extent! :lol:

can i join. i want to lose 61lb i have lost 4lb so far. looking forward to getting under 60lb left. I have no idea what to do. Want to do calorie counting and im doing exercise. Need some help and encouragment x

Hi- I am curious about how you ladies that are bf-ing get on with exercise? I find when I do too much it affects mymilk supply so I am cautious about doing too much but I seriously need to get doing something! No3 is just 1mth old but I need to get moving- but find I keep snacking and am soooo hungry when I bf! help!

I am still breastfeeding and i have found the hunger hard too at the moment i am sticking to 1700 cals a day as that is a comfortbale amount for me and doesnt affect my supply im just using my fitness pal and doing exercise when i can fit it in and the hunger well im just having to learn to live with it lol i feel hungry all the time even after eating a large meal its horrible but i just try and igore it now but if i am truly hungry after all my calories are gone i will. Have a healthy snack maybe some nuts. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->