Baby club weight loss group

Ahhhh I forgot to weigh in again! Right, well no more working on fridays for me so I've no excuse from now on anyway!

How did everyone else do?

Ricschick I can't imagine Aidan ever sleeping that long in one go! Thanks for answering my questions!

i have terrible will power but have weight to lose i was really prous after giving birth as i was 13st 8lb but now i have gone up to 14st 1lb. I aim to adopt a healthy eating lifestyle, long term and slow weight loss. i have a wii which i use to exercise. i suppose my long term goal is to fit into a size 14 jeans.

Hi Emma, welcome! I use my wii too! I lost 1lb a week at the beginning which was good as I have (so far!) kept it off!

Hellloo! Can i join :D

I just started WW today, and my weight loss journal. Im around a size 14 now, but used to be a size 10 before i got pregnant. x

Welcome Emily! How was ww? do you think it will work for you?

welcome new comers the more the merrier!!!
i have seriously been crap lately!!! i just cant stop picking!! slap my wrists!!!!!!!

I hear you Claire, I am being a massive picker at the moment and craving so much sweet stuff.

Hi girls :hugs:

Hope you are all well
Just popping in :D

I'm still up 14 - 15 lbs at 18 weeks..so I'm happy with that. Once the babies start packing it on tho, oh man haha.

hi plb, can't believe how far along you already! Its going so quick!

I know! It's nuts..pretty much halfway already since avg delivery is 36 wks for twinnies

How are you doing hun?

I'm good thanks, same old! Aidan is doing well and getting into mischief! Sleeping better at night but nightmare sleeping during the day!

Weighed in today and have stayed the same which is pretty much the aim now. Although would like to lose 2lb more so I'm 9 and a half stone!

You have done amazing!!!!!!

Abbey is crawling now and getting into everything! She has slept great the past 2 nights..but I'm trying not to get used to it lol.

Yeah Aidan is crawling and cruising round the furniture! He is always up to something he shouldn't be!

Can you believe they'll be 1 soon? It still amazes me how fast this time went. I know people say it all the time..but WOW!

So scary isn't it! It feels like 5 minutes ago I gave birth!
Are you planning anything for Abbeys birthday?

Yeah..we will probably have a big family get-together type thing. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse themed, I'm sure..since that's her faaave show right now lol

had my dr appt..Definitely looks like 2 girls on the way!

Ah thats brill, 4 girls! Think of the hormones! Bet Dh is scared....

That sounds lovely for Abbey. I am desperate to do something similar but our flat is absolutely tiny, no way could we fit 2 sets of grandparents, aunties, uncles, cousins, friends etc in :cry:
Can't afford to hire somewhere either, so no idea what will do. Will prob end up being seperate groups of people coming at different times, but we didn't really want that.

can you not do something say at a park? Or some kind of place like that

Not sure what the weather will be like there on his bday. Surely theres a way! Or maybe have it at one of your family members house? :D

can you not do something say at a park? Or some kind of place like that

Not sure what the weather will be like there on his bday. Surely theres a way! Or maybe have it at one of your family members house? :D

I would love to do that as I saw something similar in the park the other day, but it will be Autumn time so not warm and very wet! Families house may be the only answer.

Well done Emma, great loss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->