Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

Hi there! Myself and my DH have been married for 11 months!! Our first wedding anniversary on the 1st July :) Been NTNP ever since, (and for 18 months before that) but obviously after we got married it felt even more right to try!

Currently hoping i ovulated yesterday, would be awesome to give hubby a BFP pregnancy test on our anniversary in a few weeks!!! cant think of a better present =D

Hope you get a :bfp: ! :happydance:

I have to be honest with myself and say everyday :haha:

Wow that must be expensive. Before coming on here it wouldn't have occurred to me to test before I missed my AF. I have never done a pg test def don't want to find something else to spend money on LOL

So far it hasn't been too expensive. I ordered the Wondfo's off Amazon, they were 10 for $5. Then I got some Walmart 88cent tests to compare, and hopefully I won't need to buy more :winkwink:

Hopefully not:dust:
Did my first o test today it came back negative. My app says I should o in a couple of days but this is the first month I've used it so no idea how long my cycle actually is although I have had cramps all day and I'm about cd 9 I think. I'm not worrying this month want to get a good idea of my cycle it's so interesting all this stuff that has been going on in my body mostly unoticed.

Pretty good!! Just waiting for O to arrive. I was hoping it would be here by now since I took Soy this cycle. But it should be here any day. Once it arrives then I go into TWW mode and that sucks!! HAHAHA

How are you?

Pretty good!! Just waiting for O to arrive. I was hoping it would be here by now since I took Soy this cycle. But it should be here any day. Once it arrives then I go into TWW mode and that sucks!! HAHAHA

How are you?

TWW definitely sucks, but hopefully it will end with a beautiful :bfp:

Sending you lots of baby dust!! :dust:

As for me, I'm fairly blah... AF arrived early and angrier than usual :cry: I've had some really bad cramps, mainly in my back... It sucks, but what can ya do?!
Just looking forward to getting past this stage and back into the tww!

Ugh that's too bad. AF has a way of ruining your mood that's for sure. Hopefully she doesn't stick around too long so you can get back to the fun stuff!

hi all i was just wondering how do you post a picture onto this site? i just took a pregnancy test and im not sure if im seeing things or if the test is positive as its a very faint line x

hi all i was just wondering how do you post a picture onto this site? i just took a pregnancy test and im not sure if im seeing things or if the test is positive as its a very faint line x

You can post it on this thread by going into the "Go advance" posting option. Towards the bottom of the page, there is a "manage attachments" button and you just go to that and upload the picture. [although I don't know that this is actually possible from a phone, in case that's what you are using]

Otherwise, if you wanted to start a new thread in the "pregnancy test" section so lots of ladies can take a look then you would go into that section, hit the "new thread" button towards the top left of the page and go the manage attachment button there!
Hope that helps! :thumbup:

Good luck, I hope it's the start of your bfp!!

Thanks for the info guys :thumbup:

I did the exact same thing last month ( well 2 weeks ago) concentrated on every little sign & symptom but AF showed her face 2 days early :growlmad:

So this month we are properly TTC (following up from my previous post) I should be at my most fertile this week starting from tomorrow according to an online calculator, so busy week ahead :winkwink: lol. I am going to also look out for the signs to see if i can figure out myself when i am ovulating. And i have promised myself i will not look into every little symptom i have until i test (although i doubt thats going to be possible) :haha:

Then i will be back into the TWW :coffee:

How are all of you doing?? :hugs: xx
I love this thread :happydance:

Sending lots of baby dust to you all :dust:

Hi ladies,

DH & I have been married for a little over a year.
Third cycle trying this time around, Ov is due any day now so the dreaded TWW will be apon us soon.

I am with Ruaaur, TTC is so expensive! Plus the anxiety and stress of know OV and getting a BFP doesn't help...

Sending good luck and BFP wishes to everyone :) xx

Hi welcome and good luck.
:flower:

What are you doing that's so expensive? So far iv only paid for prenatal vitamins and cheap opks. According to my phone app AF is due tomorrow and i had some pain the day before yesterday so I think I'm out this month but it means my cycle is the average length which is good. Just need to pin point o properly this month was v slack with testing!

Has anyone started taking Folic Acid whilst they are trying to conceive?? I read online that its a good idea to start taking them when you start trying? Advice please? xx

What are you doing that's so expensive? So far iv only paid for prenatal vitamins and cheap opks. According to my phone app AF is due tomorrow and i had some pain the day before yesterday so I think I'm out this month but it means my cycle is the average length which is good. Just need to pin point o properly this month was v slack with testing!

Teach - You aren't out til that witch shows! Hopefully she wont!! Fingers crossed for you! Have you tested at all? :af:

Has anyone started taking Folic Acid whilst they are trying to conceive?? I read online that its a good idea to start taking them when you start trying? Advice please? xx

It is definitely a good idea to start taking a prenatal vitamin [with folic acid obviously] while ttc! I started taking them last cycle.
Plus they are awesome for your hair and nails! :thumbup:

What are they called? xx

I order mine off Amazon. You can get this brand at the store too though! This one is high folic acid [which my doctor recommended]

https://www.amazon.com/Nature-Made-...=UTF8&qid=1340642551&sr=8-6&keywords=prenatal

:thumbup:

I am also recently married and TTC! Hopefully you don't mind if I join this thread as well. :)

I had never heard of the SMEP, but it sure does make sense. I think my hubby would be happy to hear that we were gonna BD that often! hahaha I think we will try that starting tonight! My cycles are a bit longer, but I still have them usually ever 35-40 days with the latest being 45 days. I had my annual with my new OBGYN last week and she said all looked good! That was music to my ears after multiple colposcopies, 1 cryotherapy, and 1 LEEP procedure back in 2005-2006. That scared me so bad, this was my first Annual exam since! So, she told me to keep on my Metformin, she prescribed me prenatal vitamins, and told me to get Pregnitude which has been shown to help ovulation and egg quality in PCOS women. So, hopefully, hubby and I can REALLY kick it into gear this month! Going to try the SMEP immediately since I should O sometime this coming weekend most likely. Hopefully this will amp things up and I will get my BFP!

Congratulations on all of the recent marriages and GOOD LUCK and BABY DUST to all!
:dust:

Teach - You aren't out til that witch shows! Hopefully she wont!! Fingers crossed for you! Have you tested at all? :af:

It is definitely a good idea to start taking a prenatal vitamin [with folic acid obviously] while ttc! I started taking them last cycle.
Plus they are awesome for your hair and nails! :thumbup:

Thanks I refuse to test unless I'm a few days late which hasn't happened so I have never taken a test in my life! Hopefully the first one I take will be a BFP :winkwink:

I started taking sanatogen mother to be as soon as we decided to NTNP it has folic acid and 17 other minerals and vitamins.

I am also recently married and TTC! Hopefully you don't mind if I join this thread as well. :)

I had never heard of the SMEP, but it sure does make sense. I think my hubby would be happy to hear that we were gonna BD that often! hahaha I think we will try that starting tonight! My cycles are a bit longer, but I still have them usually ever 35-40 days with the latest being 45 days. I had my annual with my new OBGYN last week and she said all looked good! That was music to my ears after multiple colposcopies, 1 cryotherapy, and 1 LEEP procedure back in 2005-2006. That scared me so bad, this was my first Annual exam since! So, she told me to keep on my Metformin, she prescribed me prenatal vitamins, and told me to get Pregnitude which has been shown to help ovulation and egg quality in PCOS women. So, hopefully, hubby and I can REALLY kick it into gear this month! Going to try the SMEP immediately since I should O sometime this coming weekend most likely. Hopefully this will amp things up and I will get my BFP!

Congratulations on all of the recent marriages and GOOD LUCK and BABY DUST to all!
:dust:

:hi: Hi and welcome!!

Glad to hear your annual went well and all is good to go!
I hope the SMEP works for you first try! :thumbup: I think we'll be using it next cycle if things don't work out this go around! Have you tried pre-seed as well? [we'll start using it tonight! We've heard great things!]
Sending you lots of baby dust!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

No preseed as of yet... that has never been a troublesome department for me, if you know what I mean. :winkwink: I will probably try it down the road if we have no luck, but for now, I don't want to make my DH think I have gone TOO crazy. I have us both taking vitamins, his eating habits are TERRIBLE so I figured it was a good idea! Plus he knows I chart BBT and use OPK's. So, with us only giving it a REAL go since we got married (NTNP for two years before that), I do not want to go too crazy on him. I find that when I do, he feels the pressure and has 'performance anxiety' and well, to spare TMI, he just can't finish. Since we have never needed lubricant of any sorts, I am going to wait a little bit. If we don't conceive by the end of the year I will definitely order it, because next on my doc's list, besides a fertility work up, will be Clomid and I hear that can dry you up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->