Baby Making in March!

deinekatze

Reaction score
So I am confident that this will be the month for us and thought I would start a thread for those of you who also want to MARCH along ;-)

Expecting the :witch: to show her face in the next couple of days and then IT IS ON!

Is there such thing as Nesting before conception? Cause I have been in an unusual cleaning frenzy and I believe subconsciously I am planning for all to be in order in time for those months of pregnancy. This morning I re-organized the whole laundry room and kitchen area. Threw so much junk out (amazing how much stuff we keep) and already put hubby on alert that I expect the order to remain LOL.

sending lots of baby dust to all :dust: and may magical March bring us our :baby:

:yipee::headspin::wohoo:\\:D/=D>:laugh2::dance::happydance:

been on track this month....come on babies!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
https://www.freeclipartnow.com/d/25026-1/1-Luck-o-the-Irish.jpg

Hey ladies...May the luck of the Irish be with us all tonight!!!!

Wear green and :sex:get to it:winkwink:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
https://www.lasvegasvegas.com/pokerblog/022808-60.jpg

Really think this March is GREAT month for conception... not only the LUCK O' THE IRISH but also tonight we have the "SUPER MOON" and some people believe that a full moon is best for achieving conception... I would think even better if it is the one closest to the earth in 18 years, right?

LETS DO THIS!

no confirmation yet but I am thinking it worked... just "feeling" that way:winkwink:

Got 2 :bfn: today and I believe my period is showing its ugly face early... spotting and all.

I'm out it seems... on to the next cycle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->