• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Babywearing Addicts!

done it i bought an ergo hope it comes quickly!

As for how long i wear in a day its only when i go out i dont wear him around the house any more i used too pretty much all day every day! but now its about 1-2 hours a day and hes 13 months old i never put him in a pushchair :rofl: if i do he goes crazzzzy on me!

As for how long i wear in a day its only when i go out i dont wear him around the house any more i used too pretty much all day every day! but now its about 1-2 hours a day and hes 13 months old i never put him in a pushchair :rofl: if i do he goes crazzzzy on me!

Zarababy - I hope you didn't get one from ebay, mine was fake :(

:hugs: just seen your siggie.

Just thought I'd chime in, we've moved to a new place, where I don't have any BWing friends. My LO is about 25 pounds now, so we've moved to back carries, We have two mei tais, a baby bjorn, a podegi, a moby and a Deuter framed back carrier. We both use the mei tais alot, but I've been having trouble getting him on and off my back easily with it, so yesterday I used the podaegi, which was much easier, and very comfortable! Highly recommend. The Deuter is great when we're going to a music festival, or to the beach, because it has storage, and is easy to take on and off without disturbing the baby.
I wear him for about an hour a day, to and from daycare, and at the shops.

Hey guys, I like to think of myself as a babywearing addic, although I only have 1 sling, I wear him a lot! I am looking for a new sling though, a wrap, to use back carry, as he is 26lb and 13 months old now!!

oh no i did! i'll have to send them a message!

Wow it seems I wear Lyra quite a lot then, between 4-6 hours a day ATM!

My aunt and sister were laughing at my moby today and said I look like an African and asked if I had actually wore it in public :growlmad:

Don't panic just yet, did you see my thread a week or so ago in the NP section? Not all sellers on ebay sell fakes, but the one I used did, although she isn't listing any ergo's anymore so I doubt you used the same seller. PM me if you need more info :hugs:

Eeeeee I just bought a new wrap!! Was going to go for the La Rae, but I noticed Victoria the slinglady is selling wovens again, so I got the gooooorrrgeous rainbow stripey one!! Itching for it to come now it's SO pretty! :happydance:

Don't panic just yet, did you see my thread a week or so ago in the NP section? Not all sellers on ebay sell fakes, but the one I used did, although she isn't listing any ergo's anymore so I doubt you used the same seller. PM me if you need more info :hugs:

i sent her a message asking if it was genuine or not and she sent me one back asking if i wanted it or not because someone else was wanting one :-s wtf? i said you didnt answer my question if it is genuine then yes i do want it, if it isnt then no i dont! so we shall see!

ergo - she canceled it she said she wasnt sure hummm that to me means yes is it fake! damn how the hell do i know if its real or not!?

Zara look out on NM FSOT for one or buy it from a seller listed on the ergo site. The first seller i contacted didn't even reply. Will try an pm you when LO is asleep :hugs:

^^ definitely...imagine if you had LO on your back and a buckle suddenly snapped, doesn't bear thinking about really! :nope:

Yeah I put an iso on nm but I don't think anyone had one! Booo why sell fakes losers!

What do you guys do if bubs is asleep in the wrap and you need the loo? :wacko: xx

What do you guys do if bubs is asleep in the wrap and you need the loo? :wacko: xx

I just squat :thumbup: I've done it at home, in the forest (yes, #1 & 2, consider myself that damn talented), just try to aim as best you can!

I just squat :thumbup: I've done it at home, in the forest (yes, #1 & 2, consider myself that damn talented), just try to aim as best you can!

See I thought of just going but OH looked at me like I was crazy when I went to do it :haha: :blush: xxx

:rofl: It would be crazy to wrap & unwrap & then rewrap just for a piss!

No probs weeing whilst wearing here either! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->