• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Babywearing Addicts!

I don't see the problem! I've always just gone to the loo when they are in the sling! No bother what so ever!

hi ladies, my sleepywrap arrived today and im totally in love with it. took lo to the shops in it and he slept for hours, im so pleased :D caused a bit of a scene in the shop too, a young guy i walked past shouted "omg man is dere a baby in dere?" i said yes (whilst trying to run away lol) and he was like "wow dat is wicked mon" and called his mates over to look :dohh:

hi ladies, my sleepywrap arrived today and im totally in love with it. took lo to the shops in it and he slept for hours, im so pleased :D caused a bit of a scene in the shop too, a young guy i walked past shouted "omg man is dere a baby in dere?" i said yes (whilst trying to run away lol) and he was like "wow dat is wicked mon" and called his mates over to look :dohh:

:rofl: xx

:rofl:

love it!

someone mentioned the "african woman" comment, oh god i get that all the time!!!

can i ask a question please addicts.....

i had a moby wrap when harry was newborn then it started to sag when he got bigger so i got a mei tai and i LOVED it!

this time i want a new mei tai but they arent suitable from birth are they?? is the moby the only one any good for newborn and ofr breastfeeding on the move??

thanks girls x

MT is sutible from birth yes, iv never breastfed in one so i dont know how easy it is! xx

Oh my gosh, I wore Lucas out to the village today in his fluffy snowsuit. Now, the town I live in is pretty small so most people are used to me and Lucas and don't bat an eyelid. Well this one woman clearly had never seen someone babywearing before, I walked past and heard her say 'ooh, is that a little doggy?'
Erm.. yeah! Because people normally wear their dogs on their back!!? :dohh:

:rofl::rofl:a doggy!! i thought you ment to type "isnt that a little doddgy" which is still a STUPID comment but one you'd be more likely to hear! people make me laugh anything that it out of the ordinary for them they're scared of or think its strange! open your minds people! :lol:

Oh is it?? I thought they would be too small when all newborn and floppy headed!!

no when they're NB it will cover their head they sit in it with there legs up in the feotal position x

I blame this thread for the fact that I bought a mei tai on ebay last night! I have a Moby that I love, a baby bjorn I hate and can't wait for my new sling to arrive! :happydance:
I use the Moby at least once a day to walk the dog, get a few funny looks as well as the 'hippy/African' comments.

oooo fab... i will get a new mei tai then, and maybe an ellaroo wrap just 'cuz i love the look of them!!

Lol, my DH won't let me buy slings, "we have one, we don't need any more" Well, I am buying one tonight lol, and with our next baby I am using my health in pregnancy grant to buy slings and cloth nappies lol, we have everything else we need from Ollie still, haha...I might even sell my pram to fund a few! x

I think they have scrapped the HIP grant??

Kate&Lucas - did it look a little something like this?

https://www.doggiestylish.com/store/images/wordpress/uploads/2010/03/pug_carrier.jpg

Oh, really...ffs! lol...ohh well, maybe i'll get DH to sell his body to fund some then!

Ohh poor ickle puggy!! He does not look comfy at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->