Babywearing Addicts!

Ahh I have no idea sorry! Looks cute though...wish I could get my OH into BW! :(

Ive been very lucky cause dh has bw with a mei tai, moby wrap and the ergo and hasn't ever complained. I love seeing him bw :cloud9:

Noticed you are in Hampshire, why abouts are you? :)

Aww that's really sweet! I've tried sooo many different types of carrier and he just refuses. Apparently it's "gay" :growlmad:
I'm in Basingstoke :)

Kate&Lucas - did it look a little something like this?

https://www.doggiestylish.com/store/images/wordpress/uploads/2010/03/pug_carrier.jpg

:shock: WTF is wrong with people?!

iv finally found a back wrap which suits us! back wrap cross carry with a tebtian tie! so comfy and he cant wriggle! ohhh so glad iv just bought two more wraps :rofl: i dont want too take him out! although he is getting frustrated now because he wants to get down and play with charlie :lol: im happy to do my house work with him up there where he cant cause trouble!

I need to try that one, at the moment I've only done rucks and double hammock [only use DH now] but I fancy trying something different for my thicker wraps because they seem to squash my boobs down a bit, not too flattering! :blush:

Hubby and my boys :cloud9:

Did you mean to post a clickable pic? My eyes aren't so great! :blush:

Had a couple of really positive comments today :thumbup:

I had LO in a DH with Hoernum Fische :cloud9:
First an old lady on the bus asked if he was always so happy and well behaved [of course I said yes]:haha: She said she'd just come back from Singapore and that there were lots of women out there doing it, but on their fronts...she saw a lady with a 2.5yr old and said she just had to take a pic! :lol: She also said it was cute that I had the little Slingview mirror to check on him and that more people should do it :thumbup:

Next, I was waiting for someone at the train station and sat next to a young African guy [similar sort of age to me, late 20s maybe?] and he started chatting and said that it made him happy seeing us because it reminded him of home, his mother used to carry him on her back :)

Makes a nice change from some of the comments I've had recently anyway!

Oh thats lovely that your getting some nice comments! We dont really see anyone here other than people we know or old people so no one ever really bats an eye! Back wrap cross carry is soooo commfy an hour down to the farm and back today and yesterday and didnt feel a thing! my lovely new nati helps!

was wondering if any of you ladys are on facebook i could do with some more babywearing friends on there!

im zara stephenson and my profile pick is me with harry on my back! x

Ahh nice one! Yep I'm Tamsin Daniels, will add you in a sec...my profile pic is of me and my friend doing fancy dress [zombie drag queens] :lol:

Ahh nice one! Yep I'm Tamsin Daniels, will add you in a sec...my profile pic is of me and my friend doing fancy dress [zombie drag queens] :lol:

sounds intersting cant wait to see this :rofl: just spotted you over at NM and said HI! :p

Im claire thomas pic of me with lo in a mei tai front carry and my four year old next to me :)

AFC84- thats not too far from me :)

my OH will only BW in a plain black ssc! he refuses to wrap or use anything with a pattern!

The moby was a plan sand colour and the mei tai had blue/green/white circles on it and dh never had a problem :)

Zarababy1- just seen your sig, so sorry about your loss :cry: :hugs:

The moby was a plan sand colour and the mei tai had blue/green/white circles on it and dh never had a problem :)

Zarababy1- just seen your sig, so sorry about your loss :cry: :hugs:

thank you, got your friend request! x

sounds intersting cant wait to see this :rofl: just spotted you over at NM and said HI! :p

Haha, I have some pretty ridiculous pics on there! :lol: Ahh cool, I seem to be there quite a bit recently :)

Thanks for the other requests everyone!

im heidi-elizabeth storer! if you want to add me :)

hi ladies. i went into town with him in the wrap and was stopped by an old woman and a woman in the bank. the woman in the bank said she didnt want to say anything in case i thoiught she was trying to look at my boobs lol trust me to encounter all the odballs :dohh: ive got my mum into babywearing now :rofl: she wore damien while i had a bath and was so impressed with how comfy it was and the fact it didnt hurt her back she asked to wear him again this evening. ive just got to master discreetly nursing in it now and itll be perfect. ive been studying vids on youtube and am looking forward to trying some new holds :D

i never managed to master the art of feeding in the wrap! i never really gave it a good go but it would have been really usefull! if i ever have another it will definatly be something i try harder with!

I can just about feed in it but it's hard, she only likes to be upright in it so I have to kind of shuffle her down to boob height and lean forward to get her to latch. Useful to know how to do for days out and such xxx

Zara I am addicted now!!! lol I love the new wrap, I will for sure be trying to breast feed in the wrap with the next one.

I could never feed in a sling, maybe because I have size 36G boobies!! And Ollie was always a big baby, so we couldn't get the angle right!

I haven't had chance to try out my new handmade sling yet, as I'm off my feet for a few days/couple of weeks!x

Haha chelsea I'm glad you like it! I'm torn between two for my short one I just can't seem to pick! Nati nepals or neobulle julie!

I might have a didymos purple geckos on the way :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->