Babywearing Addicts!

I just put Ollie is a double hammock for the first time...he kept shouting "OUT" when I was wrapping him up, but then was smiling when I'd finished and showed him us in the mirror...it was a bit loose, but it was our first attempt! Soo comfy and I love it!

Great!! glad you like it! think im guna give a double hammock another shot when the kids are feeling better!

My purple geckos came today and I don't like it as much in rl boo :( anyone wanna buy it? :D

I just put Ollie is a double hammock for the first time...he kept shouting "OUT" when I was wrapping him up, but then was smiling when I'd finished and showed him us in the mirror...it was a bit loose, but it was our first attempt! Soo comfy and I love it!

Great!! glad you like it! think im guna give a double hammock another shot when the kids are feeling better!

Yay...I'll upload a picture later!x

My purple geckos came today and I don't like it as much in rl boo :( anyone wanna buy it? :D

Im not aloud anymore untill i raise money :rofl: but i do want to see it!! My didy Simon arrived today its a shorty (3) needs breaking in, i wasnt sure of it at first but i actually really like it on! will add some pics to lets see you babywearing in a bit! x

Im gonna use geckos out the house and see how I feel and take some pics I just think its a bit pale for me :s

It might just be the light in your house? use it for a bit, you might love it!

Yeah maybe, though I know what Im like if I don't like something I don't usually change my mind :haha:

Hi, I hold my hands up :blush:
I currently own a kari me, a zara woven (lush :flower:), simply MT and a daisychain MT :flower:

That's a shame Lliena :( Are you still feeling the same about it?

Hi, I hold my hands up :blush:
I currently own a kari me, a zara woven (lush :flower:), simply MT and a daisychain MT :flower:

Nice one...I used to have an SMT, I think they're awesome...I just wasn't feeling the love for the print I had, it was gorgeous but not very me. Which Zara do you have? I have Lemongrass and it's one of my favourites :)

Changes since my original post.

Gone:
Kanga J
Nati green dandelions
Robyn's Nest
Connecta

New:
Kinderpack
Eye2Eye
Nati Sweet Place
Sakura Bloom RS

:)

i perfected the art of a hip carry with a slip knot today! im chuffed becaus its ideal for around the house or quick ups and downs the only think is my simon is a bit too long at a 3! so i might have too search for a 2!!!

Yep, it's already gone to a new home :haha: Im trying to decide what to get next either a size 6 and cheap size 2 wrap (I already have a 7 and a 4) or a wompat has taken my fancy. We have a connecta but I find it uncomfy now she is heavier so im thinking the padded waistband on the Wompat would help with that, plus I love the hood :D I also want a wrap conversion eventually...maaaaaaan I have a new obsession :blush: :rofl:

i perfected the art of a hip carry with a slip knot today! im chuffed becaus its ideal for around the house or quick ups and downs the only think is my simon is a bit too long at a 3! so i might have too search for a 2!!!

Yeah I was admiring that on FB, did you use a particular vid to learn the knot? I've had a look but still can't make any sense of it! Not that I have any shorties anymore, I cheat with RS and SSCs :haha:

Yep, it's already gone to a new home :haha: Im trying to decide what to get next either a size 6 and cheap size 2 wrap (I already have a 7 and a 4) or a wompat has taken my fancy. We have a connecta but I find it uncomfy now she is heavier so im thinking the padded waistband on the Wompat would help with that, plus I love the hood :D I also want a wrap conversion eventually...maaaaaaan I have a new obsession :blush: :rofl:

Ahh that's one good thing at least, it never was going to stay for sale long! :lol: Wompats look gorgeous...there was one with a fishy wrap on NM, think it might have been TSF [Tussah Silk Fish] but I'm not sure if it sold or not.

How about sell the Connecta, trade the 7 for a 6 [or sell to fund one] and treat yourself to a Wompat :D
What carries do you do with the 4? I tried a kangaroo carry but I'm crap at it so I haven't bothered with mid length wraps so far :blush:

Yeah I was admiring that on FB, did you use a particular vid to learn the knot? I've had a look but still can't make any sense of it! Not that I have any shorties anymore, I cheat with RS and SSCs :haha:

Ahh that's one good thing at least, it never was going to stay for sale long! :lol: Wompats look gorgeous...there was one with a fishy wrap on NM, think it might have been TSF [Tussah Silk Fish] but I'm not sure if it sold or not.

How about sell the Connecta, trade the 7 for a 6 [or sell to fund one] and treat yourself to a Wompat :D
What carries do you do with the 4? I tried a kangaroo carry but I'm crap at it so I haven't bothered with mid length wraps so far :blush:

The connecta is my OH fave though so he would know if I sold it :haha: I find the 4 easier to do a ruck or a hip carry but still a bit long which is why I would like a proper shortie too, I might see if anyone has a 6 in the same colour as the 4 and swap them plus paypal, then get the wompat and a shortie,although I hve just been looking at nubigos too and they look brill -There is tooo much choice :haha:

i used this one........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSw-kde19Q8&feature=fvwrel

The connecta is my OH fave though so he would know if I sold it :haha: I find the 4 easier to do a ruck or a hip carry but still a bit long which is why I would like a proper shortie too, I might see if anyone has a 6 in the same colour as the 4 and swap them plus paypal, then get the wompat and a shortie,although I hve just been looking at nubigos too and they look brill -There is tooo much choice :haha:

Ahh I see! Yeah there really is...I'm really happy with the SSC/MT stash I have now, but there's a particular fabric I really want so I'm looking into a custom [birthday present maybe?] :haha:
So so so addictive! :lol:

Thanks Zara, one more thing for the to do list! ;)

I just bought this! in a 2! yummmy cant wait for it to get here! :cloud9:

forestberries1.jpg

Oooh pretty! You and your stripes :lol:
Although I can't talk...my whole stash is basically green and brown...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/metalmorphosis/Babywearing/P1020228.jpg

Not got a current wrap pic but it's also green/blue/brown apart from Hoernum :rofl:

I have just got this:

https://melkaj.blogspot.com/2011/03/mei-tai-407.html

Spotted it earlier on today and fell in love and it was still available :happydance: :happydance:

I would like a nice wrap for the summer, any recommendations? Something light that will keep us cool, maybe linen or something? You ladies will be able to help I'm sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->