• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Babywearing Addicts!

Can i join, :) Im Kirsty, only have a mei tai but im addicted to wearing LO already, am in the process of looking for a sling/wrap I can breastfeed in. :)

ok, i officially attract weirdos :dohh: today i took lo into town and was lectured by some old woman about how he 'cant possibly be warm enough in that thing' and 'why didnt you get one of those triple buggys' lol i was like erm mind your own business luv haha then i was assaulted :rofl: a woman asked if she could look at him and she pulled the wrap aside and mustve tried to touch his hand but shoved her hand right between my boobs :dohh::rofl: it did make me laugh lol im kinda dreading next time we go out lol

:rofl: FsMummy, you really do seem to get all the wierdos. I've been pretty lucky and never had any bad comments, just the odd silly joke. Today in Boots I had her wrapped on my back and the checkout lady said "she must have such a good view up there". :)

I want another wrap but just can't decide what to get. I love the look of Hopp Chicago, but it seems silly to be buying such a thin wrap when Tabitha is already nearly a year old. I've also fallen in love with the old Nati butterflies but can't find any second hand at the moment. Nati purple ferns, purple dandelions or swallows are tempting too, but I guess I should really go for something with linen in. Aarrgh what to choose?!

The nati swallows is lovely :D Or what about a didymos indio with linen? They seem to have good reviews :)

I have a didy simon on the way! I went shopping yesterday we went to a chinese buffet when we were out so I obviously unwrapped harry, when I re-wrapped him the whole restaurant seemed to turn around and watch in amazement! I had a few stares but one lady in starbucks told me she thought it was a lovely way to carry your baby! A young guy told me it was really cool too!

HI,

I'm Caz & I'm an addict, but shhh, dont tell the hubby :D. My next wraps getting delivered to you Zara lol.

I have;
Toddler patapum,
Kinderpack
Nait Dandelions 6
NB Louis 4

aaannnndd, I want a shortie for quick rucks & to keep in my handbag so that I never find myself in town again with no buggy or carrier with 3 children like yesterday *doh*

I want an ergo...I'd even settle for second hand...I just REAAALLLLLYYYYY want one lol...

My Mei tai arrived this morning :happydance: Can't wait to try it out, will have to use it to go into town, there are roadworks everywhere so taking the pram is a nightmare!

Hey... I would LOVE to be an adict, but I already have a shoe, clothes, nappy problem (for the girls) I have an R&R and a sling... but I really want another R&R Oh wait I have a MT also but dont like it as much :nope:

I had my first comment telling me I was very brave as it looks very scary and she wouldnt be able to do it :dohh: How on earth do slings look dangerous???

HI,

I'm Caz & I'm an addict, but shhh, dont tell the hubby :D. My next wraps getting delivered to you Zara lol.

I have;
Toddler patapum,
Kinderpack
Nait Dandelions 6
NB Louis 4

aaannnndd, I want a shortie for quick rucks & to keep in my handbag so that I never find myself in town again with no buggy or carrier with 3 children like yesterday *doh*

:rofl: if i got a wrap deliverd to the house which chris wasnt aware of i'd be moving in too your house!!

I want an ergo...I'd even settle for second hand...I just REAAALLLLLYYYYY want one lol...

i want an ergo too but iv got a big of a wrap obbession at the moment so i think any ssc are at the back of my mind lol

I'd love to be more of an addict...but lack of money and DH not allowing me stops that! The next bubs I'm determined not to use my pram a quarter as much as I have with Ollie!! x

im not aloud to buy any more unless its money iv made from selling old clothes and stuff :rofl: we'll see about that!

:rofl: FsMummy, you really do seem to get all the wierdos. I've been pretty lucky and never had any bad comments, just the odd silly joke. Today in Boots I had her wrapped on my back and the checkout lady said "she must have such a good view up there". :)

I want another wrap but just can't decide what to get. I love the look of Hopp Chicago, but it seems silly to be buying such a thin wrap when Tabitha is already nearly a year old. I've also fallen in love with the old Nati butterflies but can't find any second hand at the moment. Nati purple ferns, purple dandelions or swallows are tempting too, but I guess I should really go for something with linen in. Aarrgh what to choose?!

I had one for a little while...it's lovely and silky, loved it for wearing around the house, naps etc, but agree it would have been better with a younger LO. I found it a bit diggy for longer use, so out it went :(

There are a few Nati butterflies on TBW depending on what size you need/if you don't mind buying international. I think Didy Agave is an amazing wrap...it's 50% linen, thin and mouldable, soft because of the cotton side but very supportive. Don't think it'll ever leave!

My Kinderpack arrived yesterday and my god it is absolutely amazing! Got a standard size with petite straps in brown On A Whim and it fits us both perfectly :thumbsup:

Also I traded my Nati Dandelions for Sweet Place [with cashmere] and that arrived today...not had chance for a proper play yet but I think it really suits Finley.

im not aloud to buy any more unless its money iv made from selling old clothes and stuff :rofl: we'll see about that!

oooh seeling old clothes...hardly any of mine fit me anymore, my boobs are too big and I've lost a bit of weight lol! x

That's exactly what I have done to fund the purple geckos, sold all my too big clothes on ebay haha! :D

Same as...I raid the cupboards on a regular basis scrambling for something I can sell to fund something new...the shoes got it this week! :lol:

I have a 2ft pile of baby girls clothes to sell - new wrap maybe?? :rofl:

I've got my nati dandelions up for trade atm, but might back out as its soooo snuggly soft :D

I have a 2ft pile of baby girls clothes to sell - new wrap maybe?? :rofl:

I've got my nati dandelions up for trade atm, but might back out as its soooo snuggly soft :D

what would you trade it for? x

I just put Ollie is a double hammock for the first time...he kept shouting "OUT" when I was wrapping him up, but then was smiling when I'd finished and showed him us in the mirror...it was a bit loose, but it was our first attempt! Soo comfy and I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->