Back in the tww!! Anyone wanna join me?! :) *2 BFP so far!

Thanks legs333! Last night I also had more twinges on the right side. So, the day we DTD I had the big sharp twinges on left after rumbings on both sides, then that same evening had rumblings on right side and again last night on right side. I wonder if that means I double O'd ???? :wacko: Everything crossed for your BFP.... I bet you are trying not to count the minutes, seconds, milliseconds.... :happydance:

I had sharp noticeable O pains for nearly 3 days this month, it still lingering now (more like a pulling/pinching feeling though) and I'm 11dpo! :shrug:

Thanks hun :flower: I've got all my crossables crossed for you too!!

Any news?x

Is it today you are testing legs333??? Can't wait to hear! If I did double O', did conceive and implant and end up having twins I think I would probably faint and be in denial for 9 months! hahaha............fingers toes and everything crossed for you x So far, I feel different this month compared with last. I am 3dpo today and having slightly creamy/slight streaks of ewcm but definitely not like last month. I dried up totally after O' until I got attacked by the wicked witch. I have no ovarian twinges, nausea, pains or anything so far like I did last month. Very odd! Almost every day after O' I felt a symptom if you like, this month I have NADA !!! So......watch this space, we will see :winkwink: Hear from you soon....waiting!!!!!:flower:

I felt totally different this month to previous.....cm was more noticeable for me whereas like you I normally dried up. x

yeah PurplePigeon, am really feeling differnt this month. Last month after O' I still kept getting major ovarian rumblings, nausea, cravings, absolutey no CM then eventually the cramps leading up to the witch. This month, so far this is 3/4dpo some CM, woke up a bit hot this morning, boobs seem to have grown a bit but no pain, the odd strange twirly sensation down in my lower abdomen so really very different from last month. I have the odd teeny stabbing sensations on both sides where ovaries are. Last month I did have an unusually long cycle. It was 45 days. I had one full week of EWCM, lots of pains on both sides, so I am not sure if I in fact ovulated in the end. May have been an anovulatory month but then again I am not sure asI don't use OPKs or temp. I do recall that when I found out I was preggo with my daugher, I had absolutely no bizarre symptoms prior, just that I realised, wait a minute, where's my period, then tested and it came up dark line but those days I never charted. It was only after I got the BFP I started gradually getting symptoms, week by week. So, I reckon this month, since I ovulated earlier than last, that it is a more normal month. I am a bit unsure as to why there are tiny streaks of EWCM in the creamy CM. Hmmm.... we will see...fastforward tww!!!xx

yeah PurplePigeon, am really feeling differnt this month. Last month after O' I still kept getting major ovarian rumblings, nausea, cravings, absolutey no CM then eventually the cramps leading up to the witch. This month, so far this is 3/4dpo some CM, woke up a bit hot this morning, boobs seem to have grown a bit but no pain, the odd strange twirly sensation down in my lower abdomen so really very different from last month. I have the odd teeny stabbing sensations on both sides where ovaries are. Last month I did have an unusually long cycle. It was 45 days. I had one full week of EWCM, lots of pains on both sides, so I am not sure if I in fact ovulated in the end. May have been an anovulatory month but then again I am not sure asI don't use OPKs or temp. I do recall that when I found out I was preggo with my daugher, I had absolutely no bizarre symptoms prior, just that I realised, wait a minute, where's my period, then tested and it came up dark line but those days I never charted. It was only after I got the BFP I started gradually getting symptoms, week by week. So, I reckon this month, since I ovulated earlier than last, that it is a more normal month. I am a bit unsure as to why there are tiny streaks of EWCM in the creamy CM. Hmmm.... we will see...fastforward tww!!!xx

Sounds really positive.....I don't temp use opks etc either, just basically checked the ovulation calculator each month then waited for the ewcm & cramps - that and my sex drive goes through the roof when i'm ovulating!
When do you think af is due?x

Sounds really positive.....I don't temp use opks etc either, just basically checked the ovulation calculator each month then waited for the ewcm & cramps - that and my sex drive goes through the roof when i'm ovulating!
When do you think af is due?x[/QUOTE]

Well, if I date it from when I think my O' day was, that would make me due on between 5-8th Dec, since my last month was wacky, but my luteal phase is 12+. So... around the week of Mon 5th Dec. :thumbup: What about you??

sorry Purple Pigeon you got your BFP.yipeeeeeeeeeeeee....which dpo did you get it and are you able to write down your symptoms on days leading up to it?? Or have you done that somewhere else. I think my brain is not in gear today.:blush:

Lol...Af was due today & i got my :bfp: on 23rd (8dpo)
Kinda knew it was coming though, everything had just felt so ''normal'' this month!
Erm only symptoms I had were on 4/5dpo - twinges/pinching pains in right ovary & feeling rather lightheaded. Since I ov'd i've had milky cm which hasn't let up.
Normally I start spotting 5 days before AF is due which i didn't so that was another clue. No IB bleed or anything....just normal! lol.x

Lol...Af was due today & i got my :bfp: on 23rd (8dpo)
Kinda knew it was coming though, everything had just felt so ''normal'' this month!
Erm only symptoms I had were on 4/5dpo - twinges/pinching pains in right ovary & feeling rather lightheaded. Since I ov'd i've had milky cm which hasn't let up.
Normally I start spotting 5 days before AF is due which i didn't so that was another clue. No IB bleed or anything....just normal! lol.x

Wow, that was an EARLY BFP! You know that's funny you should talk about the lightheadedness, today I feel as if I am having to breath deep and feeling lightheaded. Thought it was maybe from too many vitamins/supps haha!!! And, am getting the continuous CM, again like you, is out of character for me. Hay hoo....... :shrug:

If you look back a few pages I posted a pic of them, was surprised how dark they were for being so early. But then again took a normal one last night which wasn't very sensitive & the line came up really dark! Must be producing a lot of hcg!
Try not to think about it too much....yeah right! lol. It's sounding really good for you so far!x

an early dark line like that could mean twins! Double the hcg...not to scare you or anything..heheheh.....:oneofeach: xx in any case I wish you all the very best, you will be migrating over to first trimester soon?? Take Care and all the best xxxxx:flower:

Eee don't say that! That's what my mum said apparently one of my generation in the family is due them! I'll be going over there eventually, quite like lurking in the tww to be honest! Going to at least wait & see what happens with you lovely ladies first!x

Hi ladies! :flower:

I wish I had exciting news... I tested this morning, but I've been peeing every 2-3hrs night and day so it seemed super diluted :wacko: I couldn't really see much of anything :cry: but today is the first day I expected AF - (Monday marks officially late :af:)
I don't feel like she's coming at all so I hope this is a good sign... This has to be the looooongest tww of all my tww yet :dohh:

I will test again Monday if AF hasn't shown! FX'd!!

Here's the pic - I can see something in person, but like I said, I figure it's just an evap :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_20111126_122935-1.jpg
    IMG_20111126_122935-1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 27
Hey hun!!

If I tilt my screen back I can see something.....dunno if it's cos i'm really hoping I can see something for you but even so....
Come monday if you've been peeing through the night don't test with fmu....just try & hold it. Should work the same!
I've got everything crossed for you. :hugs:
Lots of :dust:
X

So I messed up and bought a pack of blue dyes this morning :dohh: I hate blue dye but oh well - gonna feed the addiction ;)

Took this one at 5:15pm ~ wee held for just under 4hrs ~ line came up within 30 seconds... (much more noticeable in person though)
Ordered more pink dye and digis so we aren't getting too excited yet but figured I might as well post! :winkwink:

Attachments

• IMG_20111126_174633-1.jpg
    IMG_20111126_174633-1.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 21
So I messed up and bought a pack of blue dyes this morning :dohh: I hate blue dye but oh well - gonna feed the addiction ;)

Took this one at 5:15pm ~ wee held for just under 4hrs ~ line came up within 30 seconds... (much more noticeable in person though)
Ordered more pink dye and digis so we aren't getting too excited yet but figured I might as well post! :winkwink:

I changed the color of the photo and I think I do see a line there (not unless I want it so much for you and my eyes are playing tricks lol) :happydance: I will get excited for you for now lol

Attachments

• IMG_20111126_174633-1 copy.jpg
    IMG_20111126_174633-1 copy.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 13
Legs333 that looks like a line to me!! Prob very faint because you are only just late. Show us the repeat test!!!!!

PurplePigeon, if yours came up so early so dark, then .....that...looks...like...it ....maaaaay.............be a sign .............of......... twinnie poos!!!!!!!!!! xx:happydance:

...and Mum's know best..... trust yer Mammy. Oh, is there any way that you may have O'vd early or last month had an implant bleed you thought was a period???

There's a line!!!! Fingers crossed this is the start of your :bfp:

...and Mum's know best..... trust yer Mammy. Oh, is there any way that you may have O'vd early or last month had an implant bleed you thought was a period???

I think I ov'd early...my fertile days were supposed to be 10th - 15th but I felt the ov pains on the 11th so kinda happy we BD the two days before as my sex drive vanished again.
That's my only explanation for a test picking it up so early as there was no mistaking the bleeding last month :(

How are we all feeling today?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back