Back in the tww!! Anyone wanna join me?! :) *2 BFP so far!

Well ladies af was due for me today. I just tested half hour ago and got a very quick BFP!!!!! It was within seconds of poas!! I'm in total shock, I felt like af was coming all day, very wet and plus my cp has stayed high soft and closed the past few days. Good luck everyone with getting your BFP's!!

Well ladies af was due for me today. I just tested half hour ago and got a very quick BFP!!!!! It was within seconds of poas!! I'm in total shock, I felt like af was coming all day, very wet and plus my cp has stayed high soft and closed the past few days. Good luck everyone with getting your BFP's!!

Yay!! That's fantastic!! Congrats!!! :happydance:

Congrats Jennabee and Congrats legs 333. XXXXXXXXXXXXx

Hey Kismo....how you feeling today?x

Hello there! Well, today I am still kind of not really feeling that much to be honest. BBs are a bit bigger, had very faint kind of uterusy cramping but hardly noticeable unless I go into a yoga type trance and tune into every part of my body. This morning I was cold when I woke up, my little one came through at 6am tossed and turned next to me and eventually went back to sleep at 7am and woke up at 9! I just don't feel that different but keep thinkingI am perhaps getting cramps but think it's all in my head..hehe.. Last night though was craving beefy lasagne or cottage pie with mash,basically haven't eaten red meat for ages and was craving it. Last time I was preggo, before I even tested I had raging cravings for beef burgers.......so, trying not to read too much into that..hehehe.... how are you feeling?????:flower:

oh sorry forgot to add, I had a headache at 6am, the type I get when the wicked witch is due her visit or I am ovulating. mmmm............

Sorry been at work all day & couldn't get on the internet, plus don't want the nosey gits I work with seeing i'm on here cos people will talk! lol.
Hmm...red meat craving.....could be something....how many days til you'll maybe test?
I'm alright, tired. Started feeling really sick this morning, don't think it'll be long before th ms hits me. Need to ring my doctors next week & get myself on the midwifes list. Hoping i'll have the same one this time cos she was nice :) x

Oooh :happydance: red meat craving... that's certainly sounds like a good sign!!

FX'd! And yea - what purple_pigeon said - when do you plan to start testing?

I see you splashed out on a digi test! Good seeing those words isn't it?

I'm Laura by the way, seems odd to keep calling me purple_pigeon.....crazy username! lol.x

I'm Laura by the way, seems odd to keep calling me purple_pigeon.....crazy username! lol.x

It so seriously is!! DH & I started doing the happy dance around the house when "pregnant" popped up straight away! :haha:

I'm Meg (I know, I always giggle with the user names - I wasn't even thinking of the fact people will have to refer to me as legs when I signed up (it's been a nickname of mine since highschool - I'm pretty tall (5'10'') and all leg :rofl:)
Lovely to be bump buddies with you Laura! :hugs:

It so seriously is!! DH & I started doing the happy dance around the house when "pregnant" popped up straight away! :haha:

I'm Meg (I know, I always giggle with the user names - I wasn't even thinking of the fact people will have to refer to me as legs when I signed up (it's been a nickname of mine since highschool - I'm pretty tall (5'10'') and all leg :rofl:)

:wave: Hi Meg!!

I'm kinda jealous of your ''pregnant'' now....might have to buy myself a digi! Do you keep your tests? Gross I know but I do. Still got the + from my son in my baby box, when my OH found it he was mortified! lol.

How you feeling anyway?x

I'm kinda jealous of your ''pregnant'' now....might have to buy myself a digi! Do you keep your tests? Gross I know but I do. Still got the + from my son in my baby box, when my OH found it he was mortified! lol.

How you feeling anyway?x

You should def test on a digi! It's just lovely to see!! :thumbup:
I do keep my tests :haha: I've considered throwing them out but I just can't bring myself to do it. DH probably thinks I'm loony :rofl:

I'm feeling OK today, excited! But really tired from not sleeping well the past few days. I had a bit of nausea this morning and some heartburn but other than that I'm on :cloud9: I should be hearing from my doc soon on my level check from 14dpo. FX'd numbers come back good n strong!

How are you feeling hun?

How you feeling anyway?x

I do keep my tests :haha: I've considered throwing them out but I just can't bring myself to do it. DH probably thinks I'm loony :rofl:

I'm feeling OK today, excited! But really tired from not sleeping well the past few days. I had a bit of nausea this morning and some heartburn but other than that I'm on :cloud9: I should be hearing from my doc soon on my level check from 14dpo. FX'd numbers come back good n strong!

How are you feeling hun?

Yay! Glad i'm not the only one! Will get a digi on friday when I have some money!
Not sleeping properly sucks, once I'm asleep i'm fine, It's just taking me an hour or so to get comfy! lol. Bb's are so sore & huge. Going to be huge this time, can just tell, struggling to get my work trousers fastened all ready, have kinda popped out at the bottom! Wondering if I may be further on than I think but i'm like 99% the other month ended :shrug:
Think my morning sickness is going to kick in, just the thought of having to get breakfast made me gag this morning. It's a pain cos going by my last pregnancy I should have another 4 weeks of being fine before it starts! Each ones different I suppose.
Still got another 4 weeks before I can be seen by the midwife to get booked in, think that's when it'll really sink in for me!
So how does it all work over there? Know it's totally different to how things are done here. I'm intrigued!
x

How you feeling anyway?x

How are you feeling hun?

Yay! Glad i'm not the only one! Will get a digi on friday when I have some money!
Not sleeping properly sucks, once I'm asleep i'm fine, It's just taking me an hour or so to get comfy! lol. Bb's are so sore & huge. Going to be huge this time, can just tell, struggling to get my work trousers fastened all ready, have kinda popped out at the bottom! Wondering if I may be further on than I think but i'm like 99% the other month ended :shrug:
Think my morning sickness is going to kick in, just the thought of having to get breakfast made me gag this morning. It's a pain cos going by my last pregnancy I should have another 4 weeks of being fine before it starts! Each ones different I suppose.
Still got another 4 weeks before I can be seen by the midwife to get booked in, think that's when it'll really sink in for me!
So how does it all work over there? Know it's totally different to how things are done here. I'm intrigued!
x

Yay! Post your a pic of your digi when you take it!! :happydance:

Yea - it's about the same for me - hard to get to sleep as I can't get comfy (I'm a side sleeper and my bbs are super sore too so I'm finding it hard to sleep on my left side) but I seem to be ok once I'm asleep (but I get up every other hour to pee :dohh:)
Oh I so hope your ms isn't too bad! I hope the same for me as well! fx!!!

As for how it works here in the states - it's different for each person depending on what, if any insurance they have.
With the insurance I have I am able to go into my general doctor to confirm pregnancy (with urine and blood, which I did the same day I got my positive hpt). Then because of my history of m/c my hcg and progesterone levels will be closely watched (blood draw every 2 days for the first two weeks to make sure levels are double as they should) then I'll have my first scan at 8 weeks as long as everything else seems OK. If I start bleeding before 8wks they will see me sooner for a scan. I feel extremely lucky to have this insurance as with my first pregnancy (that ended in m/c at just over 12wks) I had none at all so I wasn't even aware my baby had passed away somewhere around 9-10wks :cry:
I'll then have the option of getting a midwife or just staying with a general obgyn... I'm not sure which we will do yet though.
Sooo .... I'm sooo curious, I hope you don't mind me asking, you say you may be farther along but you know last month ended, like you're certain you had af? I only ask because I had a friend last year who thought she was only 5 wks along and went in for blood work and her levels showed farther along so they did a scan and she was 9 weeks! :saywhat: She had what she thought was a normal AF, so she didn't think to test until her next af was a no show... maybe that's the case for you? Wish there was a way to find out sooner! How does it work for you there if you're unsure how far along you are? I can imagine there have been many people in that position!?
Anyhoo - I'm rambling now! :blush:

I just had the most intense "stitch" in my left lower side when walking to my car. It only lasted 10 seconds or so but it felt almost like something tearing?! :nope:

It just really scared me... I'm a bit dizzy now, and have a mild backache but other than that I'm feeling OK.... I'm probably being paranoid now but I don't know what to think... :shrug:

Hullo Hullo, I had full boobies last night and when my daughter leaned on them this morning I was like Ouuuuuchcchhc....am due around 6/7 Dec, so am 8dpo today. Still early. I have a bunch of internet cheapofantastico tests, so will start the countdown to use them....... have had no uterusy twinges for a couple of days. Usually I start breaking out on my face about 4-5 days before the witch visits, so we shall see what my skin decides to do. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->