• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

Been keeping food down today. I haven't been throwing up as much when I take the medicine, but the constant nausea is a trick. Makes me completely unmotivated and cranky lol

Im still so happy for you Laura. I know its been such a struggleb I'm just over the moon with this news!

Has Mel posted here yet?? She better get on over here. Hope everything is alright.

At least it's stayed down! I've found lemon squash really helps the nausea! Goes away straight away! I was also advised to sniff peppermint! Worth a try!

Aww thank you, was a weird journey but we did it! Super spermie a I reckon ;) :haha:

She has a journal, not sure if she posts elsewhere, she's almost 7wks and everything seems ok so far :)

Ok ladies, TMI here.

But do you ever look at your hubby and think " Geez, I need to rip your clothes off now!"? Well I've looked at my hubby like that all day. Just DTD and not enjoyable at all! That's a first for me and I'm not happy about it!

:rofl: soooo funny!

Yes quite often I do! I find that during pregnancy it's more of a chore sometimes, and I just wanna sleep! I find waiting like a week or so makes it better ;)

Glad I made you laugh! :haha:

It's been like two weeks since we DTD and my sex drive is high. I don't know what my body is playing at but it needs to pack it in now!

Imma brag... My hubby is super hot, I always look at him like that. But sometimes I'll be like I want it so bad but... ZZzzzzzZzzZz lol all I wanna do is sleeeeeeep.

Lol Maria was it like this with your girls? Maybe this means this one is a boy! The sex drive increase doesn't normally happen till close to the end lol

Lindsay I'm with you, I want it but I want sleep more! Then got to bed last night 12pm, and was wide awake for at least an hour :dohh:

With E, my sex drive was high from the start. With C, I had no sex drive at all. I can count how many times we DTD on one hand in that pregnancy. With this one, it's high again so you never know. DH is convinced it's a boy though.

Haha strange ain't it! Do you have a secret preference? Obviously as long as baby is healthy it doesn't matter but do you?? :haha:

Lol yes. A boy. Seeing as I already have 2 madams. As I said hubby thinks boy. I think girl. I think hubby just produces girly spermies :haha:

Do you?

Haha bless him! I do like the fact that we can blame the men :p I hope you get your boy Hun :)

We'd like a girl but I've said all along I think we'll have two boys then a girl, hubs is convinced girl! I think boy though!

Are you finding out? :D

I told him that if this is another girl, he needs to have some serious words with his little friends!

Yup, only 2 weeks and 5 days to go :dance:

My hubs and I found yesterday we're having a precious little girl....and I'm petrified :)

Haha he needs to get them in order if it's another pink one! You excited?? We're staying team :yellow:

Congrats! That's very early to find out!

We had an elective US in Tennessee where his family lives so they could see.

I am now :) I think I had myself so convinced she was a he that I had a moment of denial. Haha...and girls terrify me :) but God knew what he was doing! My hubs said yesterday... Crap!!! I looked at him and he continued...she's gonna be friggin beautiful...we're in trouble!

Haha...so funny how his mind works.

We had an elective US in Tennessee where his family lives so they could see.

I am now :) I think I had myself so convinced she was a he that I had a moment of denial. Haha...and girls terrify me :) but God knew what he was doing! My hubs said yesterday... Crap!!! I looked at him and he continued...she's gonna be friggin beautiful...we're in trouble!

Haha...so funny how his mind works.

It'll all be fine :)

I'm tempted to find out but I so want to have Simon tell me whether we have a son or daughter after I give birth that's what's driving me on! Lol

Aww that's sweet! You have more strength than I...I would go insane lol

Haha Maria- girly spermies!!! It is funny we can blame the men! Lol

Laura- that's adorable to have hubs tell u boy or girl when baby is born. How sweet!

MsB- aww a little girl! My hubby has the same mind set. We are in trouble (well, more HE is in trouble) if we have a girl cuz he will be wrapped around her little finger. Haha

We don't really have a preference but I have a feeling it's a boy. I will be shocked if they tell us girl. But I will be just as happy. I had a dream they told me boy at the anatamony scan. And I've been craving grapefruit and watermelon, etc. Summer fruits just like my MIL did when she was preg with my husband.
BUT my mom found an angel ornament in my grandma's dresser when she was cleaning it out a few weeks ago that said "it's a girl". And I've always been my grandparents' Angel. That was what they called me. So I still feel like it could be a "sign" or something. I guess we will find out in a little over a month or so! Idk when yet exactly.

Am I gonna be the only one team :yellow:? Lol we found out with Oscar but don't want to this time round :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->