Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

I'm not excited at the mo. I'm not one for getting excited. But will be come the day.

Laura- I'm happy with either I just have a feeling its a boy. I would love to have a girl too tho, hubby would make the cutest girl dad!!!

Strange how get a feeling it's one or the other! We we're convinced Oscar was a girl so it was a. Surprise when the probe went over him and I knew straight away I'd saw boy bits! :haha:

Omg I wanna do my other digi soooooo bad!

Hello ladies... I haven't been around for ages!

Been all stressed and constantly crying must be the hormones as im never usually like this!

I cant believe I am 18 weeks 3 days! Its gone sooooo quick! Two more weeks and I will hopefully find out babys sex!

Hows everyone doing x

Hey noodles!!! I cry a lot too. It's annoying haha.

Maria- I don't really have a bump yet... I actually lost 5 lbs from puking so much... Sooo yeah. I don't look any different. Maybe just slightly bloated. And I'll be 12 weeks on Wednesday!

Laura- funny u thought oscar was a girl. Guess I may have a shock, too! But either is a happy surprise in my opinion!! I'm still just so excited to be having a baby!!!

And so you should be Lindsay! :) we honestly don't mind either, OH is desperate for a daughter though so think I'm staying blue to keep him grounded! Lol

I wont know till 14th January eeeeeek! Ive got my youngest daughter 3rd bday on Thurs so busy all the time now!

Happy New Year to all my lovely bump ladies.:flower:

Attachments

• 2014..jpg
    2014..jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 0
well PopCorn is living up to the name. baby was jumping and jumping and jumping. it was so funny. i kept giggling. the doc prob thought i was nuts lol

Attachments

• popcorn 2014-01-02.jpg
    popcorn 2014-01-02.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2
you are aren't you?! ;) lol

glad bubs is well, and growing nicely!

:brat::brat::brat::brat::brat:I want a scan!!!!!!!!:brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat:

Thanks ladies!! That scan is what's gonna keep me going today. You know it's gonna be a rough day when u puke twice before you even eat anything.... Had a few bites of waffle just now... Feeling very weak. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->