• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

It couldn't of been I woke up with the watery mouth tried swallowing then bam! Had to make a dash then last night really nauseous when trying to fall asleep! Wth? Never mind as I put the x mas tree up today haha woohoo

had to call in and ask to come in late today. hubby got me cheerios and brought them to me in bed cuz i felt awful. the minute i stood up to go shower before work, i threw up every last bit of it... this is kind of my normal routine now... why do i even eat? ugh. gonna call doc today see if there is anything else i can take to remedy this, i cant keep missing the first half of my shift... hubbys aunt who is an ultrasound tech suggested Zofran... anyone hear of it??

Yes. Its a medicine they give cancer patients to help them keep food down. I've heard several preggo friends say they took it and it worked well

So they wanna give me something else that is for pregnant women, but I can't afford it... Soooo I have to stick it out at least til we get a little more money or the nausea just wears off. Hasn't backed down yet. Ugh...

I'm here, just been sick. Yesterday was a great day, doc gave me a generic for zofran. It worked almost perfectly, puked only 3 times instead of 15 and felt great most of the day, just tired. I even made a snowman!!! Haha
This morning I've already puked 3 times... Took the meds then promptly threw it up.... Oops lol so it hasn't done as well as yesterday. I think I'm supposed to eat after I take it like i did yesterday. I take it again around 3pm or so.
Next appt is on Friday. And I'm 9 weeks today!! :D
Anyone have any scan pics to share?? :D or baby bumps??

Oh hun am sorry that you are feeling that bad. Hope the medicine work and you manage to eat food without throwing up.

Here's mine. Don't feel very bumpy, just fat.

Attachments

• IMG_20131208_121213.jpg
    IMG_20131208_121213.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 7
Aww Maria, ur adorable, stop it!
I have no bump yet at all. Just my little pudge spot I've always had, could never quite get a completely flat tummy, but I'm not worried about that now at all! Lol
In fact I may have gotten a little smaller from throwing up for almost 3 weeks straight. :/ ugh...
Still feeling nauseous... I hope this part is over soon... :(

Yea!!!! Baby bump!! You look hot momma!
I wish I could post...seems like mine was small last week and not so small this week :)

Constantly starving!!!! Lol
How's the beautiful preggos today?

I am so anxious to find out the gender of my doodle bug....ahhh, anyone found out yet?

We're having an elective ultrasound on the 28th so we can find out early. This waiting is pooey.
Really? Just turned off by it? I'm starving every two hours. But protein is not my go to...its raisin bran and bananas lol...so weird!

Yup, ever since I got those two lines, I have to force food down my throat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->