Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

Red, I'm the opposite. I want to eat, but I just can't. If I eat more than a granola bar or bowl of cereal, it comes up. Even with the medication... Ugh... I feel like I can't win.
We got another scan yesterday, still just a little blob but I think I see "limb buds" lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 4
Yup, those are teeny tiny hands and feet forming.

Yesterday I got my first little kicks.

Hello ladies. How is everyone? I cant believe in 4 weeks I could possibly know what sex my baby is! Crazy

Ahh! So exciting to find out!!! I still have a waaaaay to go before we find out. But I'm so anxious!!! Although, hearing my mom and mother in law talk about how they KNOW what it is while we wait to find out, is quite entertaining haha!

For a long time I thought I'd want a boy if we ever had kids, but I honestly don't care what it is, there is so much amazing with either. I'm just soooo happy we are having a baby.... I'm overwhelmed with joy! <3

We arebt fussed either. ... ive got two daughters and a step son so what this one is will be fine either way. Altho I am going to say its a girl thats my prediction

Someone asked me today if I had any feelings of what it is... I honestly have no clue. Haha i was like... "Am I supposed to have a feeling it's one or the other??"
This was our first time being at church since we told everyone cuz I've been soooo sick, so it was a fun morning. Ya know, women squealing and huggin me and my hubby and the guys all handshaking and congratulating Ryan. It was adorable. And our one couple of friends who just had a baby gave me preggo book and a mom-to-be devotional. I thought that was so sweet, cuz we haven't been that close with them recently. I felt so loved!!! Lol

Praying you all have an amazing Christmas and amazing pregnancies.
God bless you all now and always.

Hehe :happydance: took my time but looks like I'm here! Worried I'm getting slightly ahead of myself, but deep down I know our lil bubs will be ok <3

I still worry now. I have one lazy arse baby inside me. Constantly getting the doppler out xxx

I don't think you ever stop worrying! I got a CB digi 1-2 today so much happier now :) can't wait to start using our Doppler again :)

Will you be having an early scan to determine how far along you are?

They'll still go by LMP so will probably be in the next 3 wks! Exciting stuff! Just hope jelly tot is big enough for us to see a hb!

Thanks pal, sending all the :dust: in the world! Xxx

Laura... CONGRATS again!!! I know I said in the other post but I'm sooo happy for you. I was super nervous the first few weeks cuz I wouldn't believe it and I didn't feel any different. Now I worry cuz I was so sick and now I worry cuz I have to be medicated just to keep food down! Ugh... Lol
Everything will be just fine, so happy for you hunny!

Thank you, they wouldn't give you meds that aren't safe for pregnancy so I wouldn't worry about that! Just be grateful to have your baby tucked up safe making you poorly, so many out there would swap in a hb!

I know, but of course there is always that little concern in the back of the mind.
Anyway... I have to rant a little. You all know how very happy I am to be preggers, so I just need to get this out.
I'm sick of feelin sick. And puking. There hasn't been a day since I hit 6 weeks I haven't thrown up. Trying to keep my focus. But I am seriously so frustrated. They give me this medication and while I'm not puking up every last thing I eat, I feel like I throw up at least half of it still. I really just feel drained. Just woke up from a 2 hour nap and I feel nauseous, in fact.... Time to puke. THEN I'll take my meds so I don't throw them up and feel worse the rest of the evening.
I have another appt tomorrow. Maybe they'll have a suggestion- new doc cuz I didn't like the one I was going to and was NOT happy about where they were gonna have me deliver, no way in heaven, hell or earth would I deliver at that hospital. Ugh! And to try and make me stay- they had the nerve to be like "well, that hospitals labor and delivery section might close in January anyway so you would deliver at a different one" uhh.... And if they don't I deliver in a rundown L&D room that is almost shut down?? Hell to the NO! Lol so we transferred.

Try get some diff meds, if it carries on they may admit you due to dehydration! One of my friends threw up everything from 12wks onwards and ended up in hospital several times, it didn't stop until the day she have birth. And with her second pregnancy she's not quite so bad. It's just one of those things, it hits some and not others :shrug:

At least you got a transfer :)

I'm undecided on hospitals as I really want to do cord blood donation but that hospital is twice the distance of the one I had Oscar at so not sure cause of scans and appointments. We shall see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->