Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

Can't believe you are puking daily. How are you managing ? God bless you [-o<

Hope this stops soon.

Oh dear! Just stay focused on the end result Hun :hugs:

Laura said the best.
Yeh the end result is going to be so beautiful.

Lindsay's over 12wks Hun

Had some pink EWCM last night and really freaked out but nothing at all since. Trying to keep my mind off when could go wrong but it's gonna be a long couple of weeks :coffee: hopefully starting my new job will help time pass quickly!

How many weeks and days is everyone now then? Lets have an update :baby:

I am 19 weeks 2 days today

I'm between 11wks and 5wks! Figure that one out! :haha:

Haha crazy fool
Have u got a dating scan booked yet? At least if youre 11 weeks youve done waiting without even knowing and you will almost be into 2nd trimester

Oh that's right.

I'm 16 wks 2 days!!!

Laura, it'll be OK! I had that around 8 weeks and the doc told me it was from doing crazy housework and straining myself. :) chin up!

Noodles I highly doubt I'm anywhere near 11wks! It's just that's what my dates are. My scan will be in the next couple weeks, just waiting to hear!

Thanks MsB nothing since so touch wood it's just one of things!

My friend had her little girl this morning, Emma Dawn ❤️ She weighed 9lb 6! By far the biggest of her children! She was induced to bp rocketing, swelling, loss of vision and turning really poorly overnight. Mum and baby are both doing good :)

My 19 week bumpage. Got woken up this morning by kicks and then stopped when I was awake.

Anyone else with a bump or just me?

Attachments

• IMG_20140109_113547.jpg
    IMG_20140109_113547.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 4
Gorgeous bump Maria :) not yet, we'll a bloat bump that's it! Haha

I don't feel I look that big but hubs says I look bigger than I did with the girls.

Maybe it's a boy!!

Having some bleeding just now, but I had an upset when I found out so I'm hoping it's from the cramps caused by that

Hey ladies!!! I'm finally beginning to feel a little better. Made it 3 days without puking. But yesterday, puked 3x. Ugh. I think it's cuz I waited too long to eat breakfast. Feeling good so far this morning. Only 7:45am here tho haha.

For update: I'm 13 weeks 3 days. :) STILL no bump- just bloated looking lol it comes and goes so it's def bloat haha. Can't wait to have a bump!! One friend of mine didn't really show until about 7 months haha. My other friend started showing at 5 months but like a drastic change, from nothing to a big bump in a short time. Haha I wonder what will happen for me!

Had 2 dreams so far that we are having a boy!! Lol I don't prefer either, really. I think of awesome things about a girl and then all the awesome a boy would be, too. So I'll be happy either way of course. But with the dreams and such, I'll be surprised if it's a girl! Lol

We get another scan on Tuesday- hubby's aunt is an ultrasound tech at the office we go to so we get an extra one and 3d for free! Woo! I can't wait. She's been doing it for years I wonder if she will be able to tell the gender a little early!! Hehe I'll be 13 weeks 6 days at the scan!

Maria- ur bump is perfect! So sweet. Anyone else gonna post some bumpage or scans?! Lol

I dont think ive got abump just looks like extra chub on my already there fat st the moment hahaha

Im counting down to scan...... its on Tuesday! Pink or blue I wonder hmmmm

Thanks red, it stopped pretty much straight away and now the brown has almost gone too! I'm thinking burst blood vessel :-/

Lindsay glad you're feeling better, the puking should ease up soon :) yay for extra scan! My friend got told gender at 13wks! And it was still right at 20wks lol so you could be lucky!

No bump here, I started to show properly around 15wks with O and just kept getting bigger from then on! Lol hoping the same this time although I looked about 5months this morning :dohh:

Got my scan Wednesday! Seriously nervous but excited too, just praying jelly tot is perfectly fine and healthy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->