Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

Laura- glad all is well!!!! I bet that was scary.

Noodles- so soooon!!! Not knowing is killing me. I hate referring to baby as "it" lol let us know ASAP!!!

So it's Amys scan on Tuesday. Lauras on Wednesday. Mine on Friday. By the weekend we should have three sets of different scans on this thread.

Lindsay I was calmer than when it happened last week! And that was just pink tinged EWCM! :dohh:

That's why we give baby a nickname so we don't say it :)

Hopefully all good results Maria! I'll be happy when I can dopple and feel jelly tot moving!

Yep by tuesday hopefully we will know. I hope its not naughty like Neli was they couldn't tell me with her! It was torture for me im so impatient lol

have you all decided on names then?

I have one of each waiting ready....... I am convinced its going to be girl no3 tho

We have a nickname too. But sometimes it gets odd saying PopCorn or baby repetitively lol
We have a definite girl name, and I'm working on hubby to like the boy name I picked. He's okay with it, but not convinced. But who knows, maybe we won't need a boy name! Haha
We have an extra scan tomorrow, I'll be 13 wks 6 days, hubby's aunt is doing it, hoping she can tell gender, she is really good at what she does, so maybe!!

Noodles- I worry about that too!! I've had a couple friends that couldn't find out cuz baby didn't cooperate! Can't wait to hear your news!! I'm sure it'll go fine! Say a prayer before you go in!!

@Lindsay: I saw a dream that you are having a baby boy. Few weeks then we get to know the gender.

@Laura: Glad that everything is ok and there is no major concern with spotting. Relieved now.

@Amy: Waiting to see your scan pic tomorrow. :)

@Maria: Keep those pics coming. Your bump is looking cuter with each pic you upload.

@Angela: How are you ? Hope you are doing good.

So this is the "scan week". Can't wait for the pics. :)

And your bfp!!!!! That's what I'm waiting for :hugs:

One more sleep here :coffee: feeling lots of emotions, mainly fear, anxious, excited, calm, just everything right now! I'll be a nervous wreck tomorrow!

Had the scan this morning with hubby's aunt. Didn't see anything between the legs, but it's still very early, she said. Hubby is convinced its a boy- he thinks he saw something haha. About a month and a half to go til we can find out for sure! Lol

Can't wait to hear more from all of you about your appts! Xoxo :hugs:

Everything is fine ive got anterior placenta so just got to have another scan in two weeks to get the heart seen properly as it was all a bit wiggly. I was so so shocked when he said its a boy I honestly assumed he would say girl!!!

And also theyre not worried about the obstetric choleostasies returning unless I start with the itching so today was a good appointment :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->