• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

That's good and you get to see your little boy again in 2wks!

Oh a boy!!! Congrats! So we have one of each on here so far then? MsB has.a girl, right? Anyone else.find out yet??

howdy all!!!
its been forever since I've been on here so I've had a lot of catching up to do! If I miss a question or comment, sorry!
Yes we are having a precious little girl and her name will be Everly.
Starting the nursery this weekend!! Yea!

All I found out is I'm not 7wks, more like 6. They only sac as won't do internal because I haven't had any problems. Gotta wait 4wks till my next scan. I'm on a massive roller coaster and want to get off

The first weeks are the worst.. you feel like shit and its made worse by all the waiting! But then u get to 20 weeks and all that horrid stuff at the beginning is forgotten.

I got some clothes yesterday :) it was the weirdest thing ever buying boys clothes haha ive got two girls so this is all alien to me I still cant believe im having a boy!!! Hahaha

Yep! I found that once I got to 12wks with O and my Doppler arrived I was fine. I wouldn't even mind if I did feel like shit, at least then I'd feel more pregnant than just being tired somedays and a bit nauseous :(

Next have some super cute new boy clothes ATM!

I got some things from h&m and a buzz lightyear and batman tiny onsie

Yay for MsB and noodles! That all sounds so exciting! I'm so anxious to find out!! Glad you are enjoying!!

Laura- the first few weeks of waiting in between scans was tough for me too! Especially since I had no clue what to expect haha just wanted to see my baby was growing, etc. I hope you can relax and enjoy a bit.

AFM: 4 days of no puking- feeling like crud this morning and already tossed my breakfast... But I gotta get up and get some errands run. My parents are coming for dinner tomorrow night!

I certainly won't be relaxing not knowing if my baby has grown or not, especially with the spotting and cramps. Will find out next week at the latest. Sobbing is my new hobby it would seem

Aww Laura!!! :( don't fret, hunny. You will know soon enough. And the first month or two all I did was cry for no reason or any reason. Feel better xoxo

He better had! If he hasn't my faith is gonna take a hit how much I've prayed and pleaded with him recently! I now have zero pg symptoms but I didn't have any with O so can't go by that! This time next week we will know if our jelly tot is a fighter or didn't make!

Everything will be fine Laura. Having no symptoms doesn't mean bad things.

I am team...

:wohoo: :blue: :wohoo:

No but the other things can hun, I just can't keep telling myself it'll be ok, what if it's not?!

Congrats on team blue.

I'm probably not gonna be around much until we know all is well, and if it isn't then I probably won't post on the thread again

Congrats on team blue!! Woo!

Laura- u do what u gotta do hun. We are here for you either way. U know that.

Thank you, I hope none of you ever have to go through, it's the worst thing ever

Laura... I'm so sorry. I guarantee your baby is safe and joyful with God in heaven right now. No better place, though it's hard to see from our perspective. Xoxo my heart breaks for you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->