• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

We've got the date for the anatamony/gender scan! Feb 25 at 9am!!! Less than 4 weeks now!

Yea!! I had mine on Monday...still a baby Everly lol!
June cannot get here soon enough :)

I had a 23 week scan on friday to check the heart plumbing etc and he is definitely a boy:happydance:

We had a scan at 16 weeks, no parts between the legs. But my friend told me she saw the same for her son at 16 weeks then 19 weeks it was clearly a boy. So I have no clue what this baby will be, 2 weeks 6 days til we find out!

Seems like it's going so quick for you guys but feels like its dragging for me!! I am starting to ache and am really uncomfortable now.... feel huge

Ladies!!! What an exciting time for all of us! I found out at 16 wks she is a she and had my anatomy scan and yep...no changing the room, cause she's an everly!
Its so funny how we're all like 2-3 wks apart! Love it! How are the rooms coming along?

Ive moved Nancy into Neli's bedroom its all lovely pink and turquoise woth black butterflies looks lovely.... so now the third bedroom is empty and ready to get started on for Sonny :) its hello kitty at the moment tho hahaha

ive got the pram here washed it all and it looks like new again got loads of little tiny boys clothes oooooo im over excited now. Never ever had to buy boys stuff before lol

got midwife feb 19th going to ask to be tested for obstetric choleostasies so I know for sure if I will go full term this time or be induced again

Aw yea! It is exciting! Although my hubs says no pink is allowed in her wardrobe...I'm thinking he's just screwed, lol there's too many cute outfits to choose from :)

I finally started feeling her kick and he got to feel her too! I also feel like I'm humongous! I've only gained 6 lbs so far but its all in my belly and boobs so it makes me look :p

4 more months for me!

Ive either got 15 weeks left...... or 12 weeks left

depending on the results of the obs chole test

Aww everything sounds like it's coming out great!
Love the color scheme with pink and turquoise! How creative!

We only have a one bedroom condo, so not gonna be able to do much of a room, but will get a wall decal, or a friend what's to do a hanging mural for us when we find out gender and decide on a color scheme/ theme.

I got most of the decorations done for our "family-only/no-gifts" gender reveal party. haha
I was very specific about no gifts cuz I already feel overwhelmed just looking at all the stuff in the baby registry!!! Haha

It's gonna be bright blue, black and white with cars for a boy. And something lavender for a girl, not sure the exact scheme for a girl, tho. I LOVE stars, so might try something with that. Easy to DIY, too.

I have found the changing bag I want its 60quid...... so nice tho! And ove got the pram sitting here now I have started to panic about actually giving birth again!

I suffer from such bad anxiety I panic myself into a state :wacko:

So I'm considering buying a Doppler. Got recommendations for angelsounds brand. :)
How often have you ladies used yours safely? All I get is that it is safe for "continuous use" but to use "prudently".... So what have your experiences been? Everyday? Weekly? Thanks xo

I wouldn't waste money on it. They are not proven to be safe and should only be used for a short period of time.

Are you worried? Is that why you want one?

I wouldn't waste money on it. They are not proven to be safe and should only be used for a short period of time.

Are you worried? Is that why you want one?

I was feeling worried yesterday, for no particular reason. Just the waiting between visits and yet to feel baby move and hardly showing. All of which are totally normal. No spotting no pain, no discomfort. I think I was just having an emotional day.
I haven't heard any negative feedback on them, I'd prob only use it weekly, or twice a week, tops. And the one I'm looking at is FDA approved and under $30. I have a feeling hubby ordered one but wants it to be a surprise lol they say if u can't find the heartbeat in less than 10 min to wait a few days and try again. I think 10 min is the max time per use to be safe.

Gotcha! I understand...took me til the end of last week to start feeling everly...it was driving me nuts! Lol!
You lost a lot from being sick sweets! Don't worry...all is going to be awesome!

Ive got the midwife on Wednesday got to ask her loads of questions.....

14 weeks to go!!! Feels so slloooewww but when I say it in numbers its not long to wait is it!

How long have all you guys got left and are you all certain on names yet?

Well I'll be 19 weeks on Wednesday, so I guess that would make it 20 weeks to go... Cuz I'll be starting my 20th week then. The math of it confuses me haha.

We are definite on a girl name, not yet for a boy name. But we find out pink/blue in 8 days!!

Wow it feels so slow until I hear how far everyone is :thumbup:

I am so uncomfortable I can hardly walk anywhere!!! Roll on may

14 weeks to go unless i start itching then its 11 weeks name is set, Sonny Cash :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->