Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

Hey!!! It's time for me to join this thread!! I got my :bfp:!!
Just did a second test on an FRER cuz that pic was a walmart brand. The line came up within seconds, and super dark too! I am sooo excited! I can't believe it.... My hubby called me a pretty mama when we were out for dinner just now and I lost it... Started crying in the middle of the restaurant. Haha I hope these mood swings don't last too long!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 5
They last the whole time! I cry at everything at the moment and I don't do crying. How far do you think you are?

Well I think I oved on CD18. My estimate. According to a due date calc thing I'm 4 weeks 2 days.

So happy and excited for you hunni!!! Happy and healthy 9months my dear xx

If I didn't have what I now know are twinges and not cramps, it would be COMPLETELY unreal, but I can totally feel my little penguin settling in. :)
Oh, and the online due date Calc estimated it to be our anniversary!!! Haha
Thankfully other than emotions, dry mouth, and twinges... I don't feel different. :shrug:

MS doesn't really kick in until 5/6 weeks so make the most of this time.

Had my first MW appointment today. Everything is fine. Just got to wait for the home birth MW to contact me. 10 days until my first scan.

I never had ms at all!

You going for home birth this time Hun? I wouldn't risk it after Oscar getting stuck, not a wise move for me lol can't believe it's only 9 days until your first scan! Be a log time before I'm saying that :coffee:

Yup. My labours are too fast. MW agrees that home birth would be best for me. I haven't had any problems in the last two and I can manage without pain relief. And there would be no rush for someone to come get the girls.

Makes perfect sense for you then Hun :) I'd love a water birth next time :shipw:

I was looking at them but my house isn't that big.

Is it bad, I just ate 4 kiwis and will be starting on grapes soon?!

Would be ace if you could get one Hun :D good excuse for a hot tub too I reckon! Haha

Your bowels might not appreciate it! Haha my tongue would be singing by now!

It's still sinking in.... Can't wait for scan!!

It's still sinking in.... Can't wait for scan!!
I'm so flippn excited you joined our bumps!
Definitely won't sink in for a while...I'm still in awe!

Now my hubs is on board and totally googling gender predictors, etc...crazy man! :)
And the 6-8 weeks that you have to wait to reveal is worse that the 2ww...I just want to shout it from the rooftops!!!

MsB it really is. Gonna share the news on Sunday- 17th. We had already planned a bday party for hubby so we will have both of our parents there, its just too perfect. I'll be about 5 1/2 weeks. I wannted to wait til after scan, but we won't have all the grandparents together again for a while.
Gonna wait longer to tell extended family and friends tho. At least 10 weeks along.

Well...you are the only ones who know when the time is right so enjoy every minute of it!!
I'm still trying to figure out how I want to reveal! Decisions decisions! ;)

Oh, I know your a workout queen like me...my doc told me not to go above 140 BPM because with every three pumps of blood...1goes to the baby. :)
Just wanted you to know

Thanks. I was planning on takin it easy and just doing light cardio til I spoke with doc about it. Thanks for heads up.
In fact- hubby is going out now so I'm gonna do my workout when he leaves.
We are gonna make the big reveal during the happy birthday song... Instead of me singing his name, I'll sing happy birthday to Daddy! And then we have a valid reason to have a video camera going so it's not suspicious. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->