Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

Thanks. I was planning on takin it easy and just doing light cardio til I spoke with doc about it. Thanks for heads up.
In fact- hubby is going out now so I'm gonna do my workout when he leaves.
We are gonna make the big reveal during the happy birthday song... Instead of me singing his name, I'll sing happy birthday to Daddy! And then we have a valid reason to have a video camera going so it's not suspicious. Lol
Love it!!! How special!!!

Okay, so I know I pretty much wrote a novel already, but here is the link to my journal. In case anyone is interested.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/2060595-our-little-popcorn.html

Randomly crying for absolutely no reason... Then laughing at myself in the middle of it cuz it makes no sense. I must look like a crazy person. Like real crazy haha

But I did cry yesterday all worried about what some of hubby's extended family (aunts, uncles, cousins) will think. He wants to tell them on thanksgiving, I'll barely be 7 weeks... But he wants to see everyone when they find out, not just facebook... So I guess I better let him.

I don't want it public (like Facebook and friends) til at least Dec 17, 10 weeks. I hope everyone in his family can respect our wishes.

I can't wait to tell immediate family on Sunday though, I hate keeping secrets lol however- I am all nervous about it... Is it normal to have nerves like this???

I think it is absolutely normal, specially when you are expecting. :)
I hope your rashes are gone now. I wonder whether those are pregnancy related !

Btw I need some info from you. When do you think you ovulated and which BD caused this lovely BFP ? Any symptoms other that mood swings ?

I honestly don't have any idea when I ovulated. I assume between CD16-19 not sure. We were on a crazy baby dance spree, like twice a day for 3 days in a row. Just NTNP, not on purpose. :/

Rashes are gone finally. Still get nervous whenever I start itching, but it doesn't last.
Maybe it was a reaction to the hormones from early pregnancy. Idk

So we went to spend some time with my mother in law today and she almost made us spill the beans!!! She was like, "I know why ur here to have tea!!" I just told her it was cuz we had extra cornbread we needed to have eaten. Which is true, but she just wants us to be pregnant sooo bad! Lol that was a close one. Real close. Phew.... Just gotta make it to Sunday.

Sunday is not far.
You must be very excited about breaking the news to family and see their reaction.
That's going to be one precious moment. <3

I am excited and terrified at the same time, I really wanted to have the first scan before telling family, but Hubby wants to tell them Sunday.
And now we are going to try a different idea. Instead of telling everyone to say cheese for group pic I'll say "say Lindsay is pregnant!" But the cam will be on record so it will all be on video. Lol

It'll be great! Thanksgiving is a little soon, but you will have already went to the doc right? So as long as he says everything is healthy you're good to go ;)
I'm not making it Facebook official til after my next appt, but telling our church family this Sunday since I'll be 10 weeks.
I hate lying or not lying but withholding from everyone :)
Hugs! It'll be awesome girl no worries

I'm excited about announcing on Sunday even tho it's before scan, I know our immediate family will be ecstatic, no judgment whatsoever cuz they love and trust God, too. :D and then if we go to scan and something is wrong, I will have a great support system anyway. Though I keep praying our little popcorn is healthy.

Yeah, we have the scan 2 days before thanksgiving. Wish we could wait but I don't think his mom and siblings will be able to hold it back on thanksgiving anyway, so it might as well come from us. Plus I feel like since his cousin just announced we should let them have their time to "shine" but Ryan was like, our baby is just as important. Why shouldn't we get to tell them at a holiday when everyone is together?

I do feel like we will be overshadowed by them a bit. They have a nice house, plenty of money and their parents are rich on both sides... and my husband is laid off, has a single mom with 2 teenagers at home, and his dad is a deadbeat, and I am trying to start a business and go back to school, while living in a one bedroom apartment. :/ I'm excited to tell them, but I just don't want people asking "why now?" Well, cuz God says it's time now. Nothing we can do about it. And if this is how God wants it, then it's how we want it too. End of story.

That's exactly right! Gods plan may not seem like a great thing at the time, but He wants to see you trust Him for everything!

Your sweets will be just fine, strong and healthy! Start those prenatal if you haven't already...folic acid is a must ;)

I had to tell people close to me at the beginning too...cause I knew I would have a support system to pray for me and be there through thick and thin.

In everything praise Him and...have FUN!!

Started a prenatal vitamin about 2 months ago. So I think I'm good. Just a generic brand, but is did research and it does have the vitamins (And correct amounts) that I need. Still gonna check with doc tho at appt

Oh my goodness.... Tomorrow is the big day... We have almost made it. I'm jumping up and down like a little kid on the inside!! :happydance: I can't wait to tell our parents...
My predictions for reactions are as follows:
his mom: I knew it!!!
My mom: what?!? Yay!!!
My dad: happy cry instantly
His little brother: what?!?!? Already??
His little sister: *scream with delight* then jump me
My little brother: something about a moose or James Bond... (Don't ask)
My older sister: happy for me- hugs
My little sister: holy crap!!! Congrats
His grandma- happy cry instantly
His grandpa- laugh and hugs

Let's see how well I know our families lol

Have an awesome time and enjoy!
We're announcing to our church FAM...tomorrow is a great day :)

Have fun MsB!!

And is it still considered morning sickness if I don't Puke... I feel sick to my stomach and couldn't get myself to swallow cereal, but was able to eat crackers with cream cheese. And powerade is helping a little too.

Yes....its nausea with or without puking. Crackers are the best bet and definitely stay hydrated!

Try eating crackers before going to bed too...it will help so your tummy isn't empty in the morning

Feel better sweets

Woah hang on a minute. ...... have I missed some big news! !!

I guess so noodles!! I'm pregnant! Found out Nov. 8. Big shock to me, lol. Only real "symptom" I had was insane emotions. Lol like crying out if nowhere so bad I couldn't stop til took a bath and read the bible for like 45 min haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->