Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

How did it go with the fam lindsey? Just as expected?

When they did the announcement at church I heard two screams and a lot of people in tears! ;)

Aww MsB !! That's so cute!!!
It went well! My mom in law screamed!! Lol
My mom was shocked.
Dad cried
My sisters didn't come so I will tell them on thanksgiving. Lol

Oh no ive itched my tummy to oblivion. ... I bet ive got that bloody obstetric choleostasies again waaaaa:cry:

Scan time in 12 hours...... nervous!

Excited for your scan!!!! Hope you enjoy!
My first one is next Tuesday! 2 days before thanksgiving!

That's crazy stuff Noodles! Hoping its not!

So most of my symptoms are going away but...crazy symptom...and tmi
I've had constipation throughout the last 9 1/2 weeks...then the last 4 days diarrhea.
Stay hydrated ladies! :)

I also had that hideous constipation then bam! The opposite! I cant decide whats worse haha

Oh when gas is unpredictable (and let's face it preggos pass a lot)...then diarrhea is definitely worse...its like
:O x2
Wonder why it happens...
On a side note...my baby went from the size of an olive to the size of a prune in a week...holy growth batman!! God is super cool!

Mine is a plum this week.... what week counts as second trimester is it 14?

Oh man, each morning the nausea gets a little worse...
I actually sat with my head above the toilet thinking was gonna puke, but didn't.
And I just found out my mom got morning sickness like nobody's business. Puked 17 times one day.... So not excited about the next couple weeks... I just know I'll get it like her. :(
It's worth it for my little popcorn tho.... *sigh*
Had constipation too, not too bad, it lets up every 3 days or so...

Had my scan this morning. Only one baby in there. All's good. Will upload details and pic to my journal.

I had my scan this afternoon my due date is 30th may :happydance:
The baby was wiggling so much it took ages to get the NT measurements I was being prodded for about an hour and I was desperate for a wee! Haha

I can't wait to hear my baby's heartbeat! December 2 woohoo!

My due date is June 23!

We have a definite for a girl, but a few unsure options for a boy. The name We like best can sound kind of feminine in the US cuz it ends with -a. But I guess we will find out in a few months if we need to bother worrying about that or not lol.
How about you, ladies? Thinking of names yet?

Ive got two daughters and my oh has a son so I choose the boys name and he chose the girls name lol

We won't choose a name until we find out the gender at the 20 week scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->