Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

I always have one of each ready haha just my own tradition lol

Can't believe your talking names already! :haha: We threw them about but didn't choose for def until about 36/37wks! We go with two incase one doesn't suit and we didn't tell anyone what they were, turns out we chose the 'second choice' name, first was Archie! We have names we like now but they may change when we conceive, probs a while before we need to think it seriously.

I actually don't like choosing a name. Especially when you have to find a name that won't get the mick taken out of it when said with our last name. It's quite hard.

What's your surname Hun? If you don't mind telling us :)

I love name choosing. My girls always get comments on their names I suppose you don't hear their names too often. The middle name has tobe just right too. Everyone is different tho. I have a really long last name and Amy is pretty common my brother has an unusual name and everyone knows him just by his name I wanted my kids to be like that and not blend in with the crowd like I did. Mind you with the names about nowadays that wont happen I actually heard a boy being shouted then other day and his name was Blade?

My girls have names you don't really hear. Especially the eldest. Our last name is Hiscock.

What are your little ones names ladies? :) I love to hear what people call their children :) one of the lads at work has a picked a really unusual name for his little boy but I can't remember what it is! Haha

Oh and we used to a have brothers called Storm and Breeze at pre-school!

Lovely names my eldest is Neli Tallulah and litteun is Nancy Beau

Theyre not hyphenated names they are middle names so just Neli (pronounced nelly) and nancy

Loving all the lil lady names! So pretty! Can't wait till we have a princess! We like Summer Jennifer but I like Lottie Jennifer to! Jennifer was my Nan's name and we lost her when I was 9months old, I've always said my first little girl will have Jennifer in her name <3 we haven't told anyone the names we like though :haha: it's secret! Look at me talking like I'm pregnant! :dohh:

I keep saying if its a boy it will be new territory for me I don't know what I would do im only used to having girls lol

Yeah, we won't tell anyone the names either, at least that know us personally. Someone always knows someone they don't like with the name you like. Especially my uncle, he was a jerk when my parents tried picking names for us!

The boy names we like are Xander and Nikola. I prefer Nikola, less popular and my husband's favorite scientist/inventor is Nikola Tesla. So would be great. Plus I love the nickname: Niko <3 middle name Ryan. (Hubby's name) but with the name ending in a, it can sound feminine in the states.
The girl name is Adalia. Means "God is my refuge" and it's a german name. My grandma was german, and then Jane for the middle name- Ryan's grandma.

Adalia Jane
Xander Ryan or Nikola Ryan

I like the boy name Robin too. Hubby likes to tell the little girl I babysit he is batman and it was his nickname at work. So Robin would be cute for a boy, too. Lol

We've picked our names I think.

Lillian Everly
And
Louis Benton

We'll see.

I like Niko that's adorable!

Nikola would be seen as more of a girls name here too, nikolas would be the male version I would say over here anyway. Niko is cute though :) how's the girls name pronounced! Ad-a-lia? Sounds like a pretty flower :)

Cute names to ange :)

Man I hope we get to have another baby real soon! Was Oscar's first birthday today and all I can think about the time we spent in hospital and exactly what I was doing 12months ago today! (9pm feeding Oscar and trying to settle down for the night and grab some sleep, woman opposite had other plans though and let her baby cry until 2am for no reason other than she couldn't be arsed to get up and feed her but she could get out of bed to get food and magazines!!)

I really hoping to be able to join you ladies on this bump thread before you deliver your babies. We are so ready now to have one of our own. Laura, fingers crossed for you too hun. Hope this Christmas brings us some joys.

Btw lovely names ladies. :)

It will definitely happen for you sweetie! Keep the faith

Thanks! Names for boys were much more difficult. The girl names are our grandmothers names.

Pal it's me and you TTC buddies hunni :hugs: then we will be bump buddies I hope xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->