BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

well theres already a cake/baking thread and i was thinking of doing another thread for a few days of healthy meals but hey if theres a diff site with all the meals and stuff maybe if i get other recipes they can all be put in 1 place like the site created

that sounds really easy...if only my damned tomatos would grow this year.....

I can't wait to move to a place where I can actually grow things! We're in a tiny studio apartment right now, with a gravel walkway in front and no flower beds or anything. Definitely no room inside for plants, either!!

DH LOVED the bean and ham soup! I didnt think it was half bad myself. Even my 8 year old ate it, and she NEVER likes what I cook:dohh: if it comes out of a paper back and a drive thu she is set :haha:

Also Im on :cloud9: I got my candle wax in the mail today:happydance: I've decided to make everyone sented candles for christmas. It gives me something to do durring the day, and its pretty cheap. I love craft stuff like this. My DH had alot of what I needed before we got married. So I just added a couple colors and some scents...Did you know they make a mary jane scent??!!! I had to have that for a couple family members that shall not be named :haha::haha: I also got a sweet pea scent for free!! and it smells soo good.

Hello all i got my BFP today at 10dpo i am so amazed and surprises i onle peed on a stick to prove that my bidy was crazy well imagine my surprise when it cam up straight away.

now lets just hope i make it past my usual MC day of 6 weeks and 4 days. baby dust and good luck to you all i look forward to seeing you on the graduation thread... first tri.

hahahaha thats sooo funny they have that...mmmmm sweet pea always smells good...thats a good gift idea.....

well on my down time i will be sewing infant seat tents once my sewing machine decides to not jam so much or i get a new 1 for x mas! there so easy to make and sell for so much, i already made 1 but my machine jammed so much it didnt come out so well but it would still work......i also want to make all my own stuff for a babys room when the time comes

congrats hun!!!!!!!!!!!!sticky bean sticky bean sticky bean!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!

OMG I can't believe June babies are already here! :happydance:

so I was reading one of the other threads today and it had all this :sex: in telling us when to cum when not to...What potition i have to be in...and the worst part is having to lay there after for 30 min before going to the biffy. I'V always been brought up to clean right away because if you dont your dirty and can get infections....I just dont care for the :rain: spot and goo...Am I the onoy one who was trouble with this???

so I was reading one of the other threads today and it had all this :sex: in telling us when to cum when not to...What potition i have to be in...and the worst part is having to lay there after for 30 min before going to the biffy. I'V always been brought up to clean right away because if you dont your dirty and can get infections....I just dont care for the :rain: spot and goo...Am I the onoy one who was trouble with this???

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit OCD. I clean everything and tidy everything All.The.Time.

But if it's gonna get me a sticky bubba... I plan to lie there with a pillow under my hips for 30 minutes, damn the wet spot.

30 minutes isn't gonna kill me :haha: :thumbup:

And you can bet your bippy I'll be springing up to clean up just as soon as 30 minutes are gone!!! :winkwink:

I read you needed to lay there for about 20mins, i then run up to clean myself as if i lay there much longer i'll end up with a water infection so hopefully enough of his little men get up there before i move lol

Hello all i got my BFP today at 10dpo i am so amazed and surprises i onle peed on a stick to prove that my bidy was crazy well imagine my surprise when it cam up straight away.

now lets just hope i make it past my usual MC day of 6 weeks and 4 days. baby dust and good luck to you all i look forward to seeing you on the graduation thread... first tri.

Congratulations hun!

Our first :bfp: in October Hopefuls! (It's close enough to October!)

Wishing you all the best and sending you lots of sticky dust!

:dust:

Much Love

x

Ok so here is my Double Chocolate Fudge Cake for when AF arrives!

Ingredients:

* 175g Self raising flour
* 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
* 1 Tsp Bicarbonate soda
* 150g Caster sugar
* 2 Eggs Beaten
* 150 ml (1/4 pint) Sunflower oil
* 150 ml (1/4 pint) Semi skimmed milk
* 2 Tbsp Golden syrup
* For the Coating and filling
* 75g Unsalted butter
* 175g Icing Sugar
* 3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
* Drop of Milk

Method:

1.Pre-heat oven to 180ºC/350F/Gas Mark 4. Grease and line two 18cm (7 inch) sandwich tins.

2. Sieve the flour, cocoa and Bicarbonate of Soda into a bowl. Add the sugar and mix well.

3. Make a well in the centre and add the syrup, eggs, oil and milk. Beat well with electric whisk until smooth.

4. Spoon the mixture into the two tins and bake for 25 - 30 minutes until risen and firm to the touch. Remove from oven, leave to cool before turning out onto a cooling rack.

5. To make your butter icing, place the butter in a bowl and beat until soft. Gradually sift and beat in the icing sugar and cocoa powder then add enough milk to make the icing fluffy and spreadable.

6. If the cake has risen a little to high then use a serrated knife to even off the top, now sandwich the two cakes together with the butter icing and cover the sides and the top of the cake with more butter icing.

Should look something like this:

440-400-0-0-19-100-68.jpg

Enjoy!

Much Love

x

thanks for the recipie sofiekirsten look really good, hoopefully wont have the chance to make it though. :af:

I finally got the darn avitar/picture to work! yay. I half expected that gorilla to say " oy!!" it was the greatest thing ever...He just sat there and kept doing diffrent things with his hands and posing for pictures :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->