BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Sofie whatever are we going to do once you get your :bfp: ? We wont have anywhere to go:cry: lol Thank you so much for all you've done

Sofie whatever are we going to do once you get your :bfp: ? We wont have anywhere to go:cry: lol Thank you so much for all you've done

Well I have already thought about that one....

I will be staying with you can carrying on the thread even if I get my :bfp:

Don't worry about that one....I have got it all covered :thumbup:

Much Love

x

:rofl::rofl: that is great1 i can't believe its something you've already thought about. The web site looks GREAT! way more then could ever be expected. your the best :hug:

Thanks Hun,

Used to do art and graphic design at college so I love doing arty farty stuff :flower:

Yeah! I couldn't leave if I got my :bfp: I have made too many nice friends!

Much Love

x

Thanks Hun,

Used to do art and graphic design at college so I love doing arty farty stuff :flower:

Yeah! I couldn't leave if I got my :bfp: I have made too many nice friends!

Much Love

x

Well honestly without you this thread would have died down a while back I think..I love having a active thread that I can troll all day and not be bored with it :)

Well I have already thought about that one....

I will be staying with you can carrying on the thread even if I get my :bfp:

Don't worry about that one....I have got it all covered :thumbup:

Much Love

x

You rock Sofie! :)

Aww thats nice to hear hun!

Well I am going to add my first recipe to the website!

Here it is:

Cinderella Non-Alcoholic Cocktail

Ingredients:

100ml Pineapple Juice
100ml Orange Juice
100ml Lemon Juice
Ice Cubes
50ml Soda Water
Pineapple Chunk
Cherry
Cocktail Stick
Straw

Recipe

Shake together 100ml of Pineapple Juice, 100 ml of Orange juice and 100 ml of Lemon juice. Strain over ice cubes and top with soda water. Garnish with a slice of Pineapple, or a Pineapple chunk and a Cherry on a cocktail stick, drink with straws.

And it should look like this:

cinderella-12042307871.jpg

Enjoy!

Much Love

x

Yum the drink and the pot pie both sound so good. I definately need to try those out. I cook and bake all the time I love it. I just made homemade tomato soup anybody with a garden can make good use out of their fresh tomatoes with this.

Tomato Soup

2T Butter
1/2 lg onion chopped
4 large fresh chopped tomatoes
4-5 large fresh chopped basil leaves
1T Sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1c cream or plain yogurt

Saute onions in butter. Add chopped tomatoes basil sugar and salt and pepper. Bring to boil lower to simmer cook covered for about 20-30minutes. Then leave chunky or use immersion blender to make smooth. Turn the heat off let it cool just a minute or 2 then add cream or yogurt.
This is so yummy tastes nothing like the stuff u buy in a can. I also am not quite sure what it is supposed to do but some ladies r giving their oh's tomato soup to help ttc.
My family and I r going camping this weekend. I should be on tomorrow am and then Sunday pm. Keep the recipes coming ladies I love it.
I have another recipe that came from my Taste of Home Southwest magazine for flatbread tacos using refridgerated biscuits. I'll have to get the recipe and post it later.

Anyone still around?

I've got really wheezy and can't sleep through fear of stopping breathing so come downstairs to stop waking OH up and to take my mind off it in the hope of it going away :(

Sofie, that site is awesome! You're so creative. I'll have to share some of my favorite recipes - though I do have a bunch! Tomorrow I'm going to have a bake fest with a few friends. I'm planning on trying to bake a Blueberry Crumb Pie for the first time - I'll let you know how it goes (and the recipe, if it turns out delicious!)

Hope you feel better, Squeal!

so heres my recipe....... honey mustard chicken...

boneless/skinless chicken breast
a good sized squart of honey(enough to coat the chicken on all sides)
a small squirt of dejon mustard (depending on how much mustard u like)
and bread crumbs

squirt the honey onto a plate,
then suirt the mustartd into the honey( there should be ALOT more honey than mustard)
put bread crumbs into a bag
coat all chicken in honey mustard
then put it the bag of bread crumbs(usually 2 at a time work best)
fill a pan of oil to cover about 1/2 the chicken breast.. flip when needed it cooks fast

kinda messy but oh so good they usually cook super fast for me if there thin.
also, if there not coated with enough the crumbs come off easily and burn in the pan

we should all share some healthy recipes we have come up with....since were al ttc we should be eating healthy right? well i dont know about u ladies but honestly i dont know to many different ones so maybe we can get a few togather and have some really good healthy meals......

we should all share some healthy recipes we have come up with....since were al ttc we should be eating healthy right? well i dont know about u ladies but honestly i dont know to many different ones so maybe we can get a few togather and have some really good healthy meals......

Good idea! Though I don't think I have any of those. I'm more of a comfort foods baker! My meals and desserts are more designed for AF's visit when I need something good to be happening that day. :haha:

Sounds like a great idea hun....

I have loads I have written down over the years...

I will pop them on tomorrow and get your recipe on the website aswell :thumbup:

Much Love

x

Good idea! Though I don't think I have any of those. I'm more of a comfort foods baker! My meals and desserts are more designed for AF's visit when I need something good to be happening that day. :haha:

I love this idea too...Maybe we should have some for when the :wicth: makes an appearance and when we are Ov or in the 2WW...

I have a great double chocolate fudge cake recipe I am dying to share!

Much Love

x

x

My recipes (disclaimer: I cook a lot. I have a lot of recipes.)

I wanted to make spaghetti for dinner but I didn't want to make it with chicken, and didn't have any ground beef either. So, I decided to make it without! And so, Meatless Marinara was born.

You will need: carrots, celery, garlic, salt, pepper, crushed tomatoes, olive oil, spaghetti noodles, oregano, basil, and red wine. If you're into wine.

Chop up your celery.
Grate up your carrots.
Mince up the garlic.
To start: heat up some oil in your frying pan.
Then add the carrots!
Cook the carrots for a few minutes, then add the celery.
Now add the garlic. Add basil, oregano, some pepper and salt...
Stir everything around.
Then add about 1/2 a cup of wine.
Add all the crushed tomatoes.
And cover. With... a plate. And leave it for about 15 minutes.

Serve over spaghetti with garlic bread and a caesar salad!

My husband loves this.

But dH's favourite of all pasta dishes is my "Mediterranean Pasta" - which calls for Portuguese sausage because that is dH's favourite, but a good Italian sausage would work well I think.

2 TBSP olive oil
salt & pepper to taste
dried oregano flakes to taste
10 leaves fresh basil, chopped
4 inches hot Portugeuse sausage, chopped
4 inches mild Portugeuse sausage, chopped
3 Roma tomatos, chopped
spaghetti or linguine

In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil. Add the fresh basil and the sausage - stir. Cook until the sausage is browning. Take off heat.
Add the tomato and stir together
Toss with cooked spaghetti pasta.

dH loves this one so much that every time I make it he suggests I write a cookbook. I keep telling him that it would be a very short cookbook...

OMG can i come to ure house for dinner? funny thing is i always leave the meat in the bowl because i dont like meat in it much lol and that sounds soooo good...can u ssend me some in the mail hehe? jk

OMG can i come to ure house for dinner? funny thing is i always leave the meat in the bowl because i dont like meat in it much lol and that sounds soooo good...can u ssend me some in the mail hehe? jk

:winkwink: It is a really yummy pasta sauce! And honestly really easy - I have it step-by-step with photos on my recipe blog if you're interested :shrug:

that sounds really easy...if only my damned tomatos would grow this year.....

I love this idea too...Maybe we should have some for when the :wicth: makes an appearance and when we are Ov or in the 2WW...

I have a great double chocolate fudge cake recipe I am dying to share!

Much Love

x

x

Oooh, please share! I use the Hershey's recipe for Double chocolate cake, which came out really good the last time I made it. But I'd love to experiment with others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->