BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

:hi: i'm not quite out yet af due fri/sat but tested neg this morning so hoping oct will be my month :shrug:

You're in the same boat as me! AF is technically due tomorrow and I tested yesterday with a BFN. But I have a good feeling about this next cycle...

lets buddy up mommy hopefully this time next month we will be mammy's to be!!

Hi Ladies,
I like the idea that Shanna had about using our real names as opposed to screen names mine is Veronica. My birthday is March 5 kind of a long ways away and I really hope to be pg by then. I've had 2 days of high temps now and all my cramps and pains have gone away so I think that I o'd about 4 or 5 days ago but my temp didn't shift immediately. I hope that this month will be it for us. We have only been really trying about 2 months now but have been ntnp for about a year.
Sofie great job with the siggy hopefully most of us will be able to move onto a graduates thread in Oct. Would it be cheating if I look up the answer to your question online and also r u going to send the ic's to the us or would the postage for that be too expensive.
Thanks and babydust to all u ladies.

well i think i may have ovualted today CD11 (early for me) i tested with my opk yesterday and the line came up as dark as the control line staright away then today line was fainter but i had lots of EWCM so lots of BDing for me!! Here's hoping it works got lots of PMA at the mo lets see how long it lasts!

Hi Ladies,
I like the idea that Shanna had about using our real names as opposed to screen names mine is Veronica. My birthday is March 5 kind of a long ways away and I really hope to be pg by then. I've had 2 days of high temps now and all my cramps and pains have gone away so I think that I o'd about 4 or 5 days ago but my temp didn't shift immediately. I hope that this month will be it for us. We have only been really trying about 2 months now but have been ntnp for about a year.
Sofie great job with the siggy hopefully most of us will be able to move onto a graduates thread in Oct. Would it be cheating if I look up the answer to your question online and also r u going to send the ic's to the us or would the postage for that be too expensive.
Thanks and babydust to all u ladies.

Hey Hun,

Really hope this is your month too.

Thank you very much!

No it wouldn't be cheating you can find the answer on google that's why I did it....I have loads and loads of IC's and OPK's so I thought it would be nice to have a competition for people to win them, they aren't expensive so....

So when a person wins the competition there will be a card congratulating them and an IC in there aswell...I spoke to Adam about this last night as I know I have alot of ladies from the US in this thread.

I am happy to send the prizes where ever the winner lives whether it's in the UK, US or never never land as a card and an IC would only be really cheap :)

Hope this helps!

Much Love

x

I'd like to live in never never land. Do you think house prices there are reasonable?

Considering most of them are made out of tree's I am going to say YES!

Maybe all the October Hopefuls should just move to Never Never Land!

You never grow up in Never Never Land so not paying bills would be a bonus!

Much Love

x

Hiya

Is it too late to join????

This is 5th mth TTC Im on CD4, going to test 19th October - have had readings from Jenny and Gail and both saw conception in October - just hoping they are right.

:dust:to you all

Hx

So when a person wins the competition there will be a card congratulating them and an IC in there aswell...I spoke to Adam about this last night as I know I have alot of ladies from the US in this thread.

I am happy to send the prizes where ever the winner lives whether it's in the UK, US or never never land as a card and an IC would only be really cheap :)

x[/COLOR][/FONT]

Just wanted to say that's very sweet of you! And it's such a good idea - a great little distraction and some excitement and interest for the girls waiting to O, or on TWW, or a little pick-me-up after a BFN. :flower:

That would be great! :hugs:

But ahhhh! OF COURSE AF would show up the day I received a Babies R Us catalouge (everything's on sale there!) in the mail and exactly three whole minutes after packing my bikini for Saturday!! %#$@&$! :dohh::wacko::dohh:

Thanks Sofie I'll be going online right now. Can't go wrong with a free pg test. I spent sooo much money last month on them and I have 1 frer left and will not test with it until I am late and only if my temps r still up which means I will probably wait until Oct 4 or 5th. I don't feel much in terms of symptoms right now. But I know have severe cramping and pains for 3 days after o which I never had b4 hopefully that is oday and I will be able to concieve this month. It took 6 months to get pg with my son and it felt like an eternity and 3 months for my daughter so hopefully this time I will get pg on my 2nd month of trying.
Sofie r u going to test on the 25th with the ic's or r u going to try to wait until af is due?
By the way I think I need to take a trip to never never land no stress or responsibilites sounds good.

Hi ladies, I'd like to join you.

Stopped taking the Pill on September 14 because I was having pregnancy-like symptoms and dH and I were just fed up with it. Took a test then but :bfn:

Still having pregnancy symptoms now (nausea, heartburn, back-ache, BBs sore and changing, constantly tired, headaches) but got another :bfn: this morning so still writing them off as Pill after-effects.

AF is late - could also be Pill-related (although I have never been late before, even while on the Pill).

So - we'll see.

I'd love a :bfp: for October, I want to announce that I'm pregnant to our families at Christmas!!

Mommywishes4 sorry about af :hugs: hopefull next month will be it for u.
I had a question that I thought might be fun to ask What number r u trying to conceive and if it's not your first are your other ds or dd's and how old?
Also another suggestion I had for questions Sofie r like what r u making for dinner or sharing our favorite recipes? Some things to maybe help us not obsess too much during the tww because I know that I think about being pg all the time and appreciate a good distraction.

I know Im not sofie, BUT I've been trying new things ALL week for dinner. Monday was pot pie, tues was pot roast, Yesterday was crab stuffed chicken, and today is bean and ham soup. :haha: Cooking big dinners like this makes me feel like I'm taking good care of my family( even though they are fine with hot dogs and frys), PLUS its fun to try new things!!:thumbup: here is for my pot pie...really easy and very yummy. hmmm i just kinda thew stuff together but ill do my best
2 boneless chicken breast, diced
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1 large carrot, chopped
2 celery stock,chopped
1/2-1 cup peas, frozen
1 1/2 cup potatos
1 can chicken broth
1 can cream of chicken soup
2T corn starch
2 chicken boulion cube, crushed
garlic powder to taste
salt and pepper to taste
2 pre-made pie crust 9"

pre- heat oven to 400. cook chicken in about 1/4 cup chicken broth. untill cook through. set chicken aside. in same pan, use a little bit of olive oil to cook veggies in, just enough that they arnt crunchy, also dice patatos and cook with veggies untill just soft enough they dont crunch add a bit of salt and pepper here. ( i should have waited a little longer on this step for my tatters ;D ) Set aside with the chicken. in small cup put corn starch and water so that there are no lumps, set aside. place bottom half of pie crust in pan, and place in oven for about 10 min while maike gravy. ( this helps crust from being soggy) In same pan add the rest of chicken broth, boulion cubes, cream of chicken soup garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil , stir like crazy so it doesnt burn, add corn starch and turn burner off still while stiring.. this should make a nice gravy, if its not thick enough add a bit more of the corn starch with water. be careful though as corn starch will thicken REAL fast as it cools. add chicken, veggie mix to gravy. remove crust from oven. add gravy, chicken, veggies on top of bottom crust, put top crust on. remember to add holes to the top to vent. place in oven for about 30-45 min, untill crust is a golden brown. let cool for about 5 min. enjoy.

Let me know if any of you try this or if you have any questions. I used a 8x8 glass pan, you may want to roll out the bottom crust a bit to get a better fit. or use a 9" pie pan...I wanted to make sure I had enough room. also forgive my spelling lol

Mommywishes4 sorry about af :hugs: hopefull next month will be it for u.
I had a question that I thought might be fun to ask What number r u trying to conceive and if it's not your first are your other ds or dd's and how old?

Thanks! :hugs:

I'm trying for #1, who will hopefully be coming soon! I have to have all of my little ones in the next eight years (due to my history with ovarian cancer)-and they're daudling to come to me! :haha: I always really wanted to have four - and my husband wanted even more than that. I come from a family with 6 kids and he comes from a family of 4. So we'll see what I can push out...:winkwink:

Also, I like the recipe thing going on. The most relaxing thing possible for me during all of this is to massively cook and bake. My husband quite loves it! :laugh2: I've been learning pies lately, because that's my favorite thing to make. So far I've worked with oreo cream pie, apple pie and coconut custard pie, all from scratch. I love making pie dough as well - lots of kneeding to help with frustration!

[/QUOTE] Also, I like the recipe thing going on. The most relaxing thing possible for me during all of this is to massively cook and bake. My husband quite loves it! :laugh2: I've been learning pies lately, because that's my favorite thing to make. So far I've worked with oreo cream pie, apple pie and coconut custard pie, all from scratch. I love making pie dough as well - lots of kneeding to help with frustration![/QUOTE]

LOL well you can MAKE the crust for the pot pie...I'm just not that cool

x[/COLOR][/FONT]

Just wanted to say that's very sweet of you! And it's such a good idea - a great little distraction and some excitement and interest for the girls waiting to O, or on TWW, or a little pick-me-up after a BFN. :flower:

That would be great! :hugs:

But ahhhh! OF COURSE AF would show up the day I received a Babies R Us catalouge (everything's on sale there!) in the mail and exactly three whole minutes after packing my bikini for Saturday!! %#$@&$! :dohh::wacko::dohh:

baahhh thats a bumma,bloody typical,fingers crossed for nxt month tho eh!!

mmmmmm pie!!! I dont make pastry/dough either. life's too short (by which i actually mean, im too rubbish at it!!) good recipe, thanks for sharing!!

i made a really yum chicken and chorizo risotto the other night, it was just chicken, chorizo, onion, peppers, tomatoes, risotto rice and stock. dead easy and v yum.xxx

Sorry I haven't gpt back to any of you ladies....

For the past couple of hours I have been making...

What have I been making you say? Well some of us like to post different things like recipes and stuff like that so I made a website...

Yes Mommyof2peas your recipe is on there!

Come and take a look! I love it :thumbup:

www.wix.com/sofiekirsten/october-hopefuls

You can post all of your stuff in here like your recipes, where you recommend for clothing, food or anything TTC and I will post it on the site so they are all in one place and we don't have to keep looking through previous posts for them!

Enjoy!

Much Love

x

wow that is impressive!!! LOVE IT...looking forward to all the great new recipes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->