BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Can I join? I'm on CD2 and will be testing around October 21st!!

I didn't know you already made a thread for october. I made one also! Sorry!

because sofie its what we all do! y i dont know but i think the longer u have been ttc the shorter the testing time is...(in our minds anyways)

Because sofie...Its like we are all 5 years old and someone sat a candy bar in front of us and said " Now you can have that now, but if you wait and look at it for a week I'll give you two!":haha: It's just one of those things that if your looking at it you cant wait!! no one here is gonna point fingers about not being able to wait!!:haha::haha::haha: we all have chocolate on our face:happydance:

BTW my house smells like lilac, yay for candle making!!!

Finally broke down today and made a apt with my OB (hubby kinda talked me into it ) the good thind is I'll be able to get in next tuesday. On one side I know since its been a year of TTC in our own I should go in and check everything out. On the other side Im sooooooo scared that he will find something wrong. I really dont want to have to go on meds if I can help it. AND I really really dont want to be told that I cant have another baby.....So this is me being scared out of my mind.:headspin::hissy:

Finally broke down today and made a apt with my OB (hubby kinda talked me into it ) the good thind is I'll be able to get in next tuesday. On one side I know since its been a year of TTC in our own I should go in and check everything out. On the other side Im sooooooo scared that he will find something wrong. I really dont want to have to go on meds if I can help it. AND I really really dont want to be told that I cant have another baby.....So this is me being scared out of my mind.:headspin::hissy:

:hugs: fingers crossed that everything is fine :flower:

I want to test sooooooooooo bad. I should be getting AF around the 5th. Is it too early?

Hello wishing everyone their :bfp: this month! I have an appt on Oct. 5th with my OB, and am so nervous. But for now I'll be still ttc this month, and testing toward the end on the Oct. So far it's CD2 for me!

Id love to join all you ladies !!! Im hoping for a conception in october , For this cycle tho i am testing on october 13th =D, Ive been trying for 9 and half years for number #3 and have a luteal defect :dust:

well hello there i hope u get ure sticky bean in oct ....sorry for your losses

HELLO GIRLS I AM GOING TO OVULATE AROUND OCT 5-7. I HOPE I WILL CATCH MY EGG AND :spermy:LOL

to the new people-
this thread is very active and if you would like to you may add your name and b-day and sofie will put it on the first page so we can go by names if you would like, also we share recipies if you have any you would like to share!

welcome all

still waiting for af to arrive here temp dropped this am again so dont think it will be long

My name is alice and my bday 01-15-1984. I just got married so i do not think that i can help u with that lol.

well there hasn't been much :sex: going on at my place! my poor wee bubba got really sick & I think also started having some sleep regression, so that means I've gone from breastfeeding 4x a day to up to 7 times! eeek. So I don't think there is any chance of a :bfp: for me this month. But I'm not leaving this thread. Hahaha :cloud9:

Welcome to everyone - my name is Lola and birthday 5th Feb 87 :)

hi lola i have a question for u. did u feel any pg symptoms right after ovulation.

OMG.BABY IS SO CUTE. U R SO BRAVE. THE STORY WAS SO USEFUL.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->