BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Hello Ladies,

I have updated everyone on the first page.

Please let me know if anything needs changing.

Would also like to say sorry to Sequeena one of our new members who has sufferd a chemical today, my thoughts are with you hun!

Hope everyone is okay.

Much Love

x

:hugs: Sequeena sorry about your loss ,I was wondering have you talked to a doc about your chemicals ??? My problem was a luteal defect which was causing chemicals and early losses i wonder if you have the same thing going on?

Thanks Sofie x

:hugs: Sequeena sorry about your loss ,I was wondering have you talked to a doc about your chemicals ??? My problem was a luteal defect which was causing chemicals and early losses i wonder if you have the same thing going on?

I've not no... I'm booking a smear to be done in the middle of this cycle and will ask my nurse about it then x

Sequeena, im so so sorry for your loss :hugs:

i got a positive opk today, so im on target for a 37 day cycle. i hate that i have long cycles.

hope everyones doing well.xxx

Erm, I think I have just had some IB......

Not going to get my hopes up but it was on the tissue and not in my knickers so...

Hope everyon is okay! and enjoying there weekend.

Much Love

x

I must be lossing it, Last night I dreamt that I was using a Ovulation strip and It worked for me! I got a big ol dark line........I think Im going crazy...Im dreaming about peeing on a stick!!!! :haha:

crazy how it gets to us huh! I had dreams two nights running about ovulating!!! It was weird, coz in my sleep on monday night i was convinced i was ovulating. but i cant have been coz i got my positive today. my body is crazy!

ooooooh fx sofie, what dpo are you?xx

Can I join?! I''m new to this site :) My husband and I have been TTC since July 2009!

I'm hoping October is my month, it would be a WONDERFUL birthday present!

Hello ladies, I hope you are all well. I am current 4DPO and driving myself mad!! I am really hoping for a BFP this month and my gail prediction also says October. My birthday is the 15th oct so it would be a great present. Anyone loosing their mind on the 2WW? x x

crazy how it gets to us huh! I had dreams two nights running about ovulating!!! It was weird, coz in my sleep on monday night i was convinced i was ovulating. but i cant have been coz i got my positive today. my body is crazy!

ooooooh fx sofie, what dpo are you?xx

Hey Hun,

Not sure I decided not to chart this month because I would be driving myself crazy.

AF is due on the 1st though so...not sure!

Will keep you updated.

Much Love

x

Can I join I am on CD8 :) Hopefully testing on my 25th Birthday (18th October) :)

Go October!! A birthday :bfp: would be amazing, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

This is the 3rd night in a row that I have been awakened at 4:30am by extreme nausea. It's almost painful. :shrug: I'm almost afraid to test because if its a BFN I must be crazy.

Morning sickness doesn't usually occur until 5/6 weeks but I was getting nausea 'in the background' at 4 weeks.

hiya gals! Just wanted to say that I finally started a journal. so if anyone is bored .......:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->