BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

I should O on my DH's bday Sept 27....my DS' bday is October 17th so he may find out he has a new little beanie bro or sis on his bday LOL.....this should be fuN!!!

Pos OPK yesterday and today so i will be testing on Friday 8th Oct if the witch hasn't got me yet! x

Went to amazon today and got ovulation strips and pregnancy strips. and a BBT . I think I really need to buckle down and start charting. Plus Im sure after seeing the doc on tuesday he will want me to chart, if he gives me meds or not, he'll want to know whats going on. I didnt have any luck with the ovulation strips last time..went two whole months with no lines or very faint lines...so I hope they work better this go around

Im not out yet for Sept but can feel :witch: lurking (due monday) so I will be joining you all for next month probably. I'll be testing Oct 24th. Good luck ladies! xxxx

Thanks Sofie x

:hugs: Sequeena sorry about your loss ,I was wondering have you talked to a doc about your chemicals ??? My problem was a luteal defect which was causing chemicals and early losses i wonder if you have the same thing going on?

I've not no... I'm booking a smear to be done in the middle of this cycle and will ask my nurse about it then x

Thats good to hear i would ask them to do day 21 bloods to check your progesterone hopefully its normal for you but if its not its an easy fix for staying pregnant :hugs:

:witch: has arrived ladies...

6 days early!

CD1 for me.

Much Love

x

Sorry Sofie hun :(

Morning sickness doesn't usually occur until 5/6 weeks but I was getting nausea 'in the background' at 4 weeks.

Right, so I'm crazy! :haha:

Nah, everyone is different :flower:

Thanks Sofie x

:hugs: Sequeena sorry about your loss ,I was wondering have you talked to a doc about your chemicals ??? My problem was a luteal defect which was causing chemicals and early losses i wonder if you have the same thing going on?

I've not no... I'm booking a smear to be done in the middle of this cycle and will ask my nurse about it then x

Thats good to hear i would ask them to do day 21 bloods to check your progesterone hopefully its normal for you but if its not its an easy fix for staying pregnant :hugs:

Because the NHS is free if you don't need it they won't give you it. I don't have the money to go private either :( I will ask for it but I don't know what I'll get xx

sequeena- i noticed your status and im soory to hear that hun! i really hope ure next bean will stivk, i need to send u some super glue!!!!!

Hey hun...can I. Join too?...I have no idea when in october I will be testing yet because I am still waiting to see if or when ovulation will turn up......by the way....my birthday is september 28th...can you add me to the birthday list please too hun? Xx thanks

sofie- im sorry too, i usually have that luck to, the day after i test i start...it sux but im soooo confused now, the witch is taking forever to show up its still nothing but light spotting for me

sequeena- i noticed your status and im soory to hear that hun! i really hope ure next bean will stivk, i need to send u some super glue!!!!!

Thank you honey, maybe this time round we can get our :bfp:s together :hugs:

Superglue is needed definitely! I'm gonna stick that bean in myself if I have to!

ya maybe that would be so cool but i think the witch is playing games on me now....i have been only spotting for 2 days and normally i would be full on by now

As I sit here rubbing my leg, I notice the week long hair growth and think" Well summer must be over":rofl:

As I sit here rubbing my leg, I notice the week long hair growth and think" Well summer must be over":rofl:

hahahahaha, that's so funny that you say that, because my husband was rubbing my leg and he looks at me and goes "Winter is approaching us" hahhahah.

Lucky you! One thing about living in Year-round Summer (aka Hawaii) is you shave year-round, as well :haha:

Lucky you! One thing about living in Year-round Summer (aka Hawaii) is you shave year-round, as well :haha:

that would be a Sacrifice I would be willoing to make to live in Hawaii year round LOL:happydance:

Haha, yeah it's not that bad :happydance: And it does cool off, so they tell me, through October-February :shrug: (I'm a BC girl, and not going to miss snow AT ALL :happydance: :happydance:)

lol i would loooove to live there! i wouldnt mind shaving everyday or everyother day i have to do that now because OH hates it when im spikey. im usually like a cactus year around so he should be used to it by now.....

that would be a Sacrifice I would be willoing to make to live in Hawaii year round LOL:happydance:

Right!! I wouldn't mind making that sacrifice especially living in a nice weather environment! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->