BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

lol i would loooove to live there! i wouldnt mind shaving everyday or everyother day i have to do that now because OH hates it when im spikey. im usually like a cactus year around so he should be used to it by now.....

I got really lucky with my DH, normally Im shaving because "I" cant stand it lol WAY before he says anything. He's one of those guys that hates ,hates to shave his face...so he doesnt hold it against me if I slack for a week or so lol. Plus he loves when I wear make-up but also wonders why I put it on when I dont have too lol....The other day we were fighting..( seeing who could hold out longer ) about who was going to get dinner...I was like " Im still in my sweats!! I have to change my cloths and brush my hair, put shoes on....your already ready" He turns and says " why do you have to change??" Like he really couldnt understand why I wouldn't leave the house in my sweats :haha::haha:....On a side note....I won:happydance:

I'm waiting to test, October 7th I think..... O date was Sept 22nd, and I am 3dpo..... :wacko:

As I sit here rubbing my leg, I notice the week long hair growth and think" Well summer must be over":rofl:

:haha: i am the same way i stay warmer if i leave it for the winter , i live in north idaho so it usualy gets down into the teens or lower last few years tho it hasnt been to bad :thumbup:

i am now an october bfp hopeful the stupid :witch: got me this morning

fingers crossed for this month ladies

i will be testing on the 23 oct (if i last lol) but this month i think i'll hold on till after af is due so no disappionting :bfn:(thats not gonna happen this month anyway!!)

its my sisters birthday on th 22nd and my sons on the 25th so it would be nice to get my :bfp:that weekend

if you wanna add me to the birthday list mine is the 1st of april and my name is donna

Hi Ladies,

I have added all of our new members, please check the first page for all of your information.

Well as you know we are running weekly competitions and we now have next weeks prize which is.....

Folic Acid!

Thats right one lucky winner will recieve a bottle of Folic Acid and a handmade congratulations card this does include people outside of the UK aswell!

We aslo have the week after prize which is....

BBT Thermometer!

Yep! you can start charting your BBT every morning with the thermometer its quick and easy! you also recieve a handmade congratulations card to go with it! This also inclues people outside of the UK aswell!

Don't forget this weeks competition prize is an IC test for your chance to win just answer the following question:

When did Dannii Minogue give birth to Ethan Edward Smith?

(DD-MM-YYY)

Please send your entires by PM...

Closing date is 29th September 2009 at Midnight! The winner will be announced on here and put on the first page under news!

Remember ladies you have got to be init to win it!

Much Love

x

Woo, I'm back from the beach and being gone for 1 1/2 days I found there was a lot of catching up on here to do!

The beach was great, the water perfect, but AF definitely made her presense known so I couldn't have too much fun. I'm on CD 4 now, so she should be leaving tomorrow and then I can start my plan for October. I'm going to do everything I can to get that BFP this month!

Hope everyone is doing well and we're able to see some BFPs soon!

Hey gals I thought it would be fun to share baby names. I know that as moms its one of the first things we we, espe those of us who have been at it awhile :)

Girl: Rosetta ann, The rosetta for my husband and I, Since we had known eachother for about 10 years before getting together he always called me his rosetta stone. saying that I helped him understand how to be happy and have a good life...Like the rosetta stone did for researchers :D

Boy: Alexander Luthor, this is after my grand father and Great grandfather. My GG was Luthor alexander and my GF was Donald luthor. Luthor is a BIT dated so I just switched GG name around to honor them both. Plus for all you geeks out there that know who super man is His nick name would/could be Lex...and he would be Lex luthor :haha:

girl: Keira Elane keane(elane after my dh grandma that sadly passed away)

Boy: Alex short for (alexander) , Anthony keane(alex after my dad,anthony after hes dad)

Hey :wave:
Can I join? TTC for a yr and nearly 8 months. I have PCOS and have irregular cycles. I'm waiting for af to arrive so we can start clomid. Really hoping for a :bfp: next month
:dust: everyone

xxx

Hey :wave:
Can I join? TTC for a yr and nearly 8 months. I have PCOS and have irregular cycles. I'm waiting for af to arrive so we can start clomid. Really hoping for a :bfp: next month
:dust: everyone

xxx
Welcome scamp!! This thread is the place to be thanks to sofie! We have a web site , and weekly contest if you care to do those too :) the web site has recipes for our fav foods :) Enjoy!

Hi All,

Just thought you might want to put a face to a name....

This is me, just taken it.

I will add the rest of the ladies when I get back from the MIL's!

See you soon!

2010-09-26 19-06-28.146.jpg

We've not picked out names as such though I know I want Emlyn as a middle name if we have a boy. Emlyn was my grandfather's middle name and whilst it's an old Welsh name I really like it.

Well here's a pic of me... with the mastiff.

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs137.ash2/40182_1582054996463_1388356992_1520380_5434648_n.jpg

And one taken a few years back when I was in college... I've grown bigger boobies since then :haha:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v291/39/72/1388356992/n1388356992_23605_69.jpg

for a girl, I love Stella. Stella Marie or Stella Rose... I had to convince DH cause at first he didn't like it, he was still in love with my other name that I loved, and still love, but kinda nervous to use- Isla :) I just love it though, so we might still use it! :) what do you think of Isla?

for a boy, we loved Zackary, but my cousin who just had his baby 2 weeks ago named his son that, so now we have settled on Shayne :)

for a girl, I love Stella. Stella Marie or Stella Rose... I had to convince DH cause at first he didn't like it, he was still in love with my other name that I loved, and still love, but kinda nervous to use- Isla :) I just love it though, so we might still use it! :) what do you think of Isla?

for a boy, we loved Zackary, but my cousin who just had his baby 2 weeks ago named his son that, so now we have settled on Shayne :)

I love stella...I am forever thinking "Steeeeeelllllllllaaaaaa" :haha: also is it
I-sla or Is-la?

Oh and our baby names are:

Amelia Grace Hartley

&

Jacob David Hartley

I also love the name Penelope but Adam is not so struck on the name.

Much Love

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"