BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Congrats! gw yeah for another bfp.

Af is still not here seems like there should at least be pink when I wipe or check cm but nothing today. I'm 12 or 13dpo today that is way to late for an implantation dip right ladies. I want to be pg but definately don't want to lose a little one and I don't think that late implantation is very good for a pregnancy. Once again I'm in the waiting game.

Just updated my Fertility Friend page - fertile days are tomorrow till the 6th (which should be ovulation... :happydance:) :thumbup:

Eeeeee I'm so excited! If everything goes right I should be testing around the 21st...

fingers crossed! :dust: for me and everyone else!!! :dust: :dust:

I'm 11dpo and sooo scared to take a test!!! I took one at 8dpo and it was negative but everyone says its too early

Can you add me please??? I am hoping for a BFP this month! AF will be just finishing up tomorrow and on to TTC cycle #5 for me.

=/ This month isn't going too well. :sad1:

Last month my DH wanted and could do it every day, sometimes twice a day. Now I'm looking at every other day, and when we do BD (the last two times we tried) he hasn't been able to finish. This never happened, and we're being very laid back about this, so he isn't pressured. He has no idea, he just gets so worn out and his muscles hurt too much to finish. He works a very demanding factory job that really wears him out, but he's usually able to still do it at least once a day. He hasn't done anything different, so I don't know why suddenly now it takes him longer and his body runs out.

The first time it happened I didn't mind - I was only CD 8 and I was even on top. This time I'm CD 10, and I'm getting worried. I have a lot of CM and thinking I'm entering O. I'm nervous that we're going to miss our chance!

I'm really wanting this month to be the one - or at least give it the best try. I've been holding my nose and chugging grapefruit juice (which I hate!) and a bunch of other stuff to make my body "baby ready". But it seems to be going to waste, if the sperm isn't going anywhere.

Sorry, bit of a rant, but it just happened again and it left me feeling down. We talked about it and he said it's not that he can't in "that" way, just that his body is worn and it's hard to keep going. I don't know how to help him keep going so we can both get what we want.

I really wanted an October BFP, and with the way it's going, there's going to be zero chance of that. :cry:

I got the best photo ever taken of me done today..and I wanted to share, because if you feel good so does your body...and your future babies :)

Attachments

• Amanda 4x6.jpg
    Amanda 4x6.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 6
Hi Ladies,

Just got back from my holiday and O while over there so hoping for my holiday baby!

I got a positive OPK Friday evening and we BD then, and it was still positive Saturday morning but due to such a busy day getting home we didn't BD, do you think I could have still caught that egg? Really nervous now!

Congrats on the two BFP so far!! Hope we can add some more to the list.

:dust: to all xx

Hi ladies,
I'm out temp dropped and af definately got me this morning. Oh well onto the next cycle.

Just checking in for a quick update.

So I thought I would do an OPK and there is a second line...It's not a positive at the moment but I am on CD9 at the moment and it looks like I might Ov early I usually Ov around CD20 so this is a big change.

Went to work with DH this morning and got absolutley soaking from the bloody rain so I have just had a lovely hot bath and got into my sweats with a hot chocolate.

I will update the new members after I have watched this film with DH, we are trying to spend more time with eachother atm.

MommyV - :hugs:

And welcome to all the new members, I will add you on the first page in a little while.

Much Love

x

Congrats gw!!!!

Well, I got a BFN today :cry: but at 11DPO I guess I shouldn't give up yet right? I've had loads of 'symptoms' and a huge temp dip at 7DPO... could someone have a look at my chart and see what they think? My temps aren't amazingly high, but pretty good for me!!! lol
If my lp is the same as last month AF would be due tomorrow, but no sign yet (cramps or spotting like I had since I came of BCP). But hey, as I only came off bcp in July who knows whats going on with my cycles!??!?
GL and :dust: to everyone

Hey I would love to join, I am testing on oct 14. Cycle 1 ttc after MMC last year. GL to everyone that this will be our month!

Good Luck Ladies!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1285304400;1;30;14

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/SW6pp2.png

https://davf.daisypath.com/DM3Lp2.png

https://ticker.whenmybaby.com/ticker_ovcdn.php?v=8,0,0,2010-9-24,30,14,0

Well i think my ticker says im on CD23 and i've got 7days left until testing, if the dreaded :witch: doesn't show up first!!!

Not really feeling much apart from the usual 2ww stress and anxiety, and very sore bbs!

Think the witch is going to be early this time, really keeping fx'd for a :bfp: but for some reason i don't think this will be our month, i dont really feel it!!

Congrats and a h & h 9months to all BFP's and :hugs: to all who got a visit from AF or BFN......onto next cycle where i will probably be joining you in a weeks time :shrug:

*cross posting from another thread*

I had one of what was supposed to be "2" IUI's this morning and tomorrow.
Tomorrow is canceled because the sperm bank didn't mail the second vial, but charged me for it.

I'm so upset. I know one IUI can do the trick, but I was so looking forward to back to back IUI's to make my chances at least a little better.

I was so upset when the lab manager came out to tell me only 1 vial was received.

*sigh*
Well, the count was 30+millions so I'm going to keep trusting God and I do believe this was for a reason. Maybe it will take only this one vial for my dream/desire to come to fruition.

It still upsets me this happened. I sent an email to the rep who helped me with my order and I will be calling her as well tomorrow. I want 1/2 of my shipping back since they goofed up the order.

Sofie Could u please repost the code for the new bfp hopefuls siggy? I cannot find it in this thread even though I know it's here somewhere. I was also thinking that maybe we could start a thread under tww and all the ladies in there tww could go there and symptom spot wait together and talk about testing or we could just continue to do that here. I don't know just a suggestion.

well ladies im cramping pretty bad still and have no clue whats going on...i have some reading to do but right now i dont feel like it so GL every1

So calculations show I'm most fertile from oct 1st til oct 6th. I only got to see DH this AM due to business reasons and we :sex: as much as possible... Hopefully this works. Almost all of my predictions say oct conception and BFP! I hope their right I don't test til the 20th though. Keep you're fx'd crossed for me ladies!

Hiya, so many threads for October bfps, i might just join them all! :)

I'm on cd12 of 28 and we b'd this morning too, due to ov in a couple of days. Trying to relax but it's difficult and i'm obsessed already, i'm gonna go mad in the 2ww. Help me get through it please!!!

Good luck and babydust xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"