BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Hi ladies, the 2ww is driving me nuts, every little pull in my tummy i start analysing, how early do you guys start testing?

Hiya, so many threads for October bfps, i might just join them all! :)

I'm on cd12 of 28 and we b'd this morning too, due to ov in a couple of days. Trying to relax but it's difficult and i'm obsessed already, i'm gonna go mad in the 2ww. Help me get through it please!!!

Good luck and babydust xxxxxx

Talk about obsessed, i cant even pee twice an hour without wondering if its a symptom.:hugs:

Hi Ladies,
I don't really know why I am even typing this as I already know what the outcome is most likely going to be, but...

AF was due on Friday (Oct 1) Did a Clearblue digital (the one that tells you how many weeks) and I got PREGNANT 1-2 WEEKS - great, wonderful :)

Then today, for no reason at all - I tested and got NOT PREGNANT!! What the heck? AF is 2 days late - got a BFP yesterday...It's not going to be good is it?

Knowing what is coming - is anyone else O- blood type? With my last mc (2007 - 7weeks) I had to get a antibody shot, not sure if I will have to again - anyone know?

Ahh.....

Well this cycle couldn't be anymore stranger!

So AF arrived 6 days early and came on the 25 Septemnber but was due on the 1st October.

So yesterday we managed to get to Tesco's and get some OPK's and did one when I got in, now there were two lines but it wasn't as dark as the control line so I thought ok I will test later tonight and in the morning.

Well this morning there was only one line so I presumed that I have already Ov, luckly in the past 3 days we have had :sex: 5 times because I didn't know when I was going to Ov....

Usually I Ov on CD20 which is usually the 20th of each month, but it looks like I Ov between CD7-10 which is sooo weird!

But I am strangly feeling rather optimistic about this month eventhough it was abit up the spout so to speak!

So now I am going to say I am on 1dpo! So weird!

Much Love

x

ok well i did an opk on cd10 and got a postive so by that today i'm 13dpo tested on saturday 11dpo BFN then today i thought AF was coming as getting cramps and i'm all hot but thiught its been 2days i'll test used 2 ebay cheapies and theres 2faint lines on both. Trying not to get too excited but i may have done it! :happydance:

Fertility Friend tells me that today till the 6th is my fertile window and the 6th should be O!!

:sex: today and two days ago, I'm kind of following the SME plan plus it keeps dH off the scent of only BDing on fertile days (I know it would stress him out).

So :sex: on Tuesday and Wednesday, we'll skip Thursday, and BD on Friday which should be 2 dpo and then I'll be in the 2ww for the first time, officially :thumbup:

I'm on cd13 and my opk was still neg. I'm following smep as well Starlithome, hope we'll all have our bfps this month, although, i received my Gail prediction this morning ant she says it'd be January 2011. Hope sooner! Good luck all xxxxx

Hi Ladies,
I don't really know why I am even typing this as I already know what the outcome is most likely going to be, but...

AF was due on Friday (Oct 1) Did a Clearblue digital (the one that tells you how many weeks) and I got PREGNANT 1-2 WEEKS - great, wonderful :)

Then today, for no reason at all - I tested and got NOT PREGNANT!! What the heck? AF is 2 days late - got a BFP yesterday...It's not going to be good is it?

Knowing what is coming - is anyone else O- blood type? With my last mc (2007 - 7weeks) I had to get a antibody shot, not sure if I will have to again - anyone know?

Ahh.....

Hi, i'm resus b neg n i had to have the anti d jab after my ectopic. I've since had a mc and my doctor said you only have to have the jab if you were 12 wks? Don't know if this helps? :) When did you do the second test? x

8dpo, really bloated, really cranky. Witch normally gets here 16dpo,maybe she's on her way early.xxx

have no clue what day im on but i need to make another call to my doc and ask him whats going on and if we can figure out maybe with an US or if there test are stronger i might just test there and c what it brings then ask to tell me where at i would consider my cycle as. hopefully they can look to c if i have any little eggs getting bigger or whatever

CD 11 for me... crossing my fingers for my BFP but I'm also going to really really try not to symptom spot in the 2ww. :haha:

Gw do you think that you're having a mc or that you had a chemical pg. Anyways my fx'd extra tight for you that your little one makes it. Sorry I'm not familiar with being o neg I am A pos so no worries hope you can get that all sorted out.

Gl to all the ladies in the tww. I am on cd2 so I've got a couple of weeks to go. Excited for the testing to start.

Hi Ladies,

Some of you may have seen my thread before, but just to update you, AF got me this morning so I'm out for october, gutted.

Fingers crossed for november x x

I'm sooooo hopeing that October is the month! I'm on CD 2 and waiting to O!!! This is month #4 for us trying! Good luck everyone :)

Despite a faint line the cramping started today. There goes my hope for a June baby. :cry:

i wanted a june baby to or even july at the latest but i dont think its going to happen either.

our plan is to have OH tested in dec. then probly go on clomid for a few moths hopefully that helps then if that doesnt work then have IUI done. we figured it out today and if we wait 1 more year to have the iui done then that would leave us with 3 or 4 months to get prego with our 2nd so i think we need to have things done sooner if i dont get preg in the next few months

Gw do you think that you're having a mc or that you had a chemical pg. Anyways my fx'd extra tight for you that your little one makes it. Sorry I'm not familiar with being o neg I am A pos so no worries hope you can get that all sorted out.

Gl to all the ladies in the tww. I am on cd2 so I've got a couple of weeks to go. Excited for the testing to start.

not sure what the difference is between the 2? but it's not looking good - cramping today, backache and spotting...just waiting now...

I'm so sorry gw that really stinks. It is so much worse to be pg and lose the pg then to just not be pg at all. I will be praying for you. I've heard that after u have a mc that many women get pg again right away afterwards.

Hi All, I have not posted since page 6 of this thread so I thought I would give an update. My test date is next Friday, Oct 19! Obsession time begins!!!

gw: my thoughts are with you.

Good luck to all. Hoping to see a lot of :bfp: this month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->