BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Hey all! Haven't been on for a while! Trying to make this month less stressful so I've been doing my best to eat healthy and think about other things. Trying to just let it happen naturally, you know?

I should be O'ing around Wednesday, so I'm now in the really important zone. FX!

Hey girls, how is everyone? kitkat, faint line is a line, congrats hun. gw i'm very sorry i hope you are okay. Last year i got a +test and two days later miscarried. I would've been better not knowing so i'm not gonna test until i have signs or af is very late.

I'm on cd14, hopefully will have a +opk this evening and get b'ding. Last night had to skip bacause of the huge row with dh but it's okay now so wont' get away tonight.

Hope all okay, babydust xxxxxxxxxx

babydream, I also skipped last night, just fell asleep early!:sleep: will have to make sure we BD tonight. I'm still getting negative OPK also, will test today and keep testing. Good luck!

I'll be here later on tonight, let me know about opk Coral!!! Good luck xxx

OPK is positive!! Bloody hell hope I didn't ruin my chances by skipping last night:dohh: Better jump on hubby today, only problem is the kids lol. OPK was negative 24 hours ago, hope I still have time to catch the egg!

CM is still creamy, I hope it will change soon otherwise I'm worried it wont be fertile CM?

you can still get BFP with creamy CM.. I did last time.
Well still no AF here and don't think its coming anytime soon either. Joined a gym this morning so new plan is to lose as much weight as possible. I have PCOS so this is surely gonna help me release that egg hehe.

I'm confused atm so if anyone could help out that'd be great.

I got a +OPK Friday evening and another Saturday morning. We BD every day up until Friday, missed Saturday, and then BD again Sunday morning. OPK was negative on Sunday. I presume I must have O Saturday, however, today when I woke up I had loads of fertile CM, so does that mean I may have missed the egg or can you still get fertile CM despite having O and the sperm catching the egg?

xx

Squeal sounds like you should have your bases covered. Goodluck fx for you.

Coral, get to bed and dtd!!!!! Squeal fx for you caught that egg, will see soon. I still had negative opk today cd14, i just hope it'll turn into a smiley face tomorrow. I'm b'ding tonight tho, bring it on xxxxxxxxx

hey ladies how is every1 today?
im kinda excited i just orderd some clomid and should be getting it in about 2 weeks or so.... its 50 mg and theres 30 of them so depending how i take them its anywhere from 2 months to 6 months worth. with my luck i will end up prego right before they get here lol but thats ok i will save them for next time around if needed. if i dont start by the time they get here i will take my last few provera pills and then start my clomid!!!!!!!

Well, tomorrow and the next day are my predicted Ov days from Fertility Friend and another site. :)
We'll be DTD tonight and maybe tomorrow, definitely Thursday :)

Hi all, got my :bfp: this morning :happydance: Good luck everyone else xx

Can I join? I am testing on the 27th of October and this is my 22nd cycle TTC #1. I have moderate endo and DH is picture perfect (don't tell him that) and I need some PMA to help me get through another month. I am hoping I don't have to reach the dreaded 2 year mark. We have had 3 losses including an MMC at 10 weeks.

Hi all, got my :bfp: this morning :happydance: Good luck everyone else xx

Congrats hun!!!! Just got mine this weekend too...

Just wanted to let everyone know. I had NO symptoms this cycle besides at Ovulation... My FF chart was ugly and no definite O was detected. Took a test because I was with friends, knew I was late (tested earlier) and wanted to taste the wine! So you really aren't out until the witch shows

Good luck and hope to see you in First Tri!

Congrats to the BFPs!! wahoooo!!

mommytoTandE - i never quite believe people that have no symptoms, is it really true!? nothing, no sore boobies or increased cm or anything?
im 10dpo with no symptoms and i like stories about people in my situ that got a bfp!!

xxx

Yay!!! congrats BFBs!!!
ive got 1ww. it feels like its been forever. seriously going crazy.. will not test early!
Fairydust to all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->