BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Just joined today....feeling a bit nervous

I'm 11 days late, had ovulation pain on the 10th Sept. I'm never late and feel pregnant but every hpt has been :bfn:

Feel like I'm going crazy :wacko:

When I was pregnant with my others I got :bfp: straight away ...even before af was due

WHAT IS GOING ON????

*sorry about the rant*

AF was due yesterday still no sign of her! I was having cramps but they where quite mild not as severe as af cramps!

Today no symptons at all!

Good luck to everyone!x

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't updated in a while!

So onto this weeks competition....

----------------------------------------------------

This weeks competition will close at midnight Thursday 17th October.

THIS WEEKS COMPETITION QUESTION IS.....

IN TTC WHAT DOES BBT STAND FOR?

PM ME YOUR ANSWER!

You have got to be init to win it ladies!

THIS WEEKS PRIZE: FOLIC ACID!

Also congratulations on your BFP's!

I have an announcment from one of our October Hopefuls

CandayApple19 got her October BFP!!

Also someone asked for the new siggy - Well here is the code just add another ] at the end

https://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7589/bfphopefuls.jpg[/IMG
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][B]---------------------------------------------------
[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Magenta"]So an update on me....

Think I ovulated around CD 7 which was the 2nd and my god did we :sex:!!!

feeling quite optimistic about this month! :happydance:

Hope everyone is well!

Much Love

x[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Thanks for the code for the new siggy Sofie.

Shanna gl and hopefully u won't need to use the clomid. If you do it sounds like you have a pretty good supply and hopefully that will get u your bfp. Praying for u.

Asfm- I am just waiting af is basically on her way out. Will probably not o for at least 10 days but more likely 2weeks. I'm not going to be temping or scheduling bd this month. I'm just going to take it easy the next couple of months. I was kinda of hoping to not have another late summer baby. Both of my children were born the end of the summer. I will definately not be preventing but maybe just not trying as hard as before.

I'm finding it very unnerving that I can't figure out my body on my own anymore! I used to know a few days before when I was going to O, and I knew the day I was O'ing without needing to be told by pee sticks. Now, since we BD all the time, it's so hard to read my body that it's turned into a guessing game.

I'm supposed to be O'ing today (a bad day to O since we both woke up very grumpy this morning!) but I can't tell. The twinges I always got a few days before O have completely disappeared the last two months and we're BD'ing too much to be able to tell what's EWCM and what's him. So this is a bit frustrating.

Congrats to everyone who got their BFPs!

I'm out for this month. If I fall preg I will be VERY surprised but I am not that lucky :nope:

Thanks for the code for the new siggy Sofie.

Shanna gl and hopefully u won't need to use the clomid. If you do it sounds like you have a pretty good supply and hopefully that will get u your bfp. Praying for u.

Asfm- I am just waiting af is basically on her way out. Will probably not o for at least 10 days but more likely 2weeks. I'm not going to be temping or scheduling bd this month. I'm just going to take it easy the next couple of months. I was kinda of hoping to not have another late summer baby. Both of my children were born the end of the summer. I will definately not be preventing but maybe just not trying as hard as before.

yes i will have about 6 months of the clomid and from what i have read on other sites alot of people have got preg with only the 50 mg so i will try that the first time and temp, if nothing happens with that i will do 100mg the next cycle. i hope i dont need it but at the same time i dont want to feel like i spent money for nothing. i dont want to have to be all uncomfotable through the summer having a big belly, but i rather deal with being uncomfy for a few months than waiting longer for a baby:thumbup:

yes i will have about 6 months of the clomid and from what i have read on other sites alot of people have got preg with only the 50 mg so i will try that the first time and temp, if nothing happens with that i will do 100mg the next cycle. i hope i dont need it but at the same time i dont want to feel like i spent money for nothing. i dont want to have to be all uncomfotable through the summer having a big belly, but i rather deal with being uncomfy for a few months than waiting longer for a baby:thumbup:

I like being preggo in the summer, the cloths are WAY cute and you get to show off you belly :) we all spend so much time trying to get preggo that we should show our baby bumps proudly. Plus nothing says you cant take a swim to cool off or a cool shower :)

i know i wouldnt mind showing off my bump but at the same time its way to hot in so cal as it is and i wear pants pretty much all summer because im still not used to the weight i put on over the last yr and half so for me that would be very uncomfortable.....i like my pants and sweatshirts althoguh i do have some really cute baggy shirts just for when it actually happens lol. i buy them when i find them all on sale for really cheap. like i got these dresses and shirts all for $2.99 and $1.50 so i had to buy them...atleast i wont have to by them last minute when i do get preg.

Being pregnant in Hawaii is going to be like being pregnant in a 9-month summer!

But I'm hoping to get knocked up this cycle and be pregnant mostly in the "cooler" months... fingers crossed!

I have weird pains in my lower right side, and since FF predicted Ov today I'm pretty happy!! :happydance: I was totally afraid I wouldn't ov this cycle since it's my first off of the BCP.

Where's my man, we need to BD! *looks at clock* :(

Hi all, congrats on the BFPs girls, well done, have a very happy 9month!!

Starlithome, i know you are kind of following smep, i have a question, please. According to FF and other websites i should've ovulated yesterday, i had the twinges and pain but my opk was negative. It was cd15 and by smep a non b'ding day, so i skipped. We'll b'd tonight hopefully after i get a +opk. Do you think i've done a mistake by skipping last night?? I've got a 28day cycle why didn't i get a +opk yet :shrug:??? Any clue??? Thanks, hope you are well, i would be in Hawaii, London is discusting right now. :wacko:

good luck girls and babydust xxxxxxxx

Congrats to all the :bfp: I am still awaiting ovulation

I'm out :( Oh well november BFP for me :) I hope!! Good luck all x

Hi Laides,

I decided to start doing an A Level course in Marketing and PR and my coursework arrived in the post this morning!

Hope this will help me through the 2WW

Much Love

x

Starlithome, i know you are kind of following smep, i have a question, please. According to FF and other websites i should've ovulated yesterday, i had the twinges and pain but my opk was negative. It was cd15 and by smep a non b'ding day, so i skipped. We'll b'd tonight hopefully after i get a +opk. Do you think i've done a mistake by skipping last night?? I've got a 28day cycle why didn't i get a +opk yet :shrug:??? Any clue??? Thanks, hope you are well, i would be in Hawaii, London is discusting right now. :wacko:

good luck girls and babydust xxxxxxxx
I think SMEP says just keep BDing every other night till OPK is pos? And then do that night, the next night too, skip a night, then once more to make sure?

I'm not using OPKs or temping, I'm just going by my body :)

Feel like I am in bloody labour!

Ov cramps are killing me!

I will post a picture of my OPK, it's really dark aswell!

Much Love

x

I have never joined one of these pages, but I could use some people to talk to... I chart, but still consider myself NTNP, as my husband is not ready, I chart to see if I am ovulating normally, as my doctor wants to put me on meds for PCOS.
So based on my previous charts, I will test the week of the 21st to the 28th

hope its ok I join up in here!
My gail prediction did not come true last month, though she still said soon. I would love to have a little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->