BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

im having a hystorectomy(sp?) because of all my pain and they cant figure out whats causing it but its pain all day every day in my uterus and overies. they have found dark spots in the uteus but not to sure whats going on. so if i have 2 kids by the time my gyn retires then he will do it for me then

omg hun :hugs: pain every day? that's terrible. hope you're coping ok?Xxx

yes hun, pain every day i dont know how to explain it other than like af cramps or like i have a knife or letter opener being twisted in my lower abs (like in my lady bits)
it hurts soooo bad somedays that i just have to cross my legs very tight and suck it up for a min. nothing has seemed to help either so i dont know what else to try... i also have back pain most of the month so i think im going to be pretty much prepaired for labor lol i already deal with cramps and stuff so .......just times that by a few and i will be good to go.

Mommywishes4 I totally feel for you and hope and pray that you get your bfp very soon also. You never know you could def still be pg. I had basically no symtoms with both of mine your not out until af shows hang in there hun

Shanna :hug: that is definately a positive way to see things that your pain will prepare u for labor that good that you can still see the positive in your situation

You ladies are all so wonderful and I am really glad that I found these boards and am able to share these moments with you.:flower::kiss:

Mommywishes4 I totally feel for you and hope and pray that you get your bfp very soon also. You never know you could def still be pg. I had basically no symtoms with both of mine your not out until af shows hang in there hun

Thanks! I've managed to go through this whole cycle being fine and pretty stress free when it came to TTC. But now that there's less than a week to go, I'm getting antsy. My mother kept pushing me to test, but I really don't want to see a negative for the fourth month in a row. I think I'll pick up a few tests tomorrow since I'm down to my pack of digitals, and do my best to not test unless I'm actually late for AF.

Hi ladies, how are we all today? I am symptonm spotting like crazy..... another week and a half until AF is due... aggghhh it's going to be the longest week ever!

xxx

Oh and please could someone tell me how to create a signature, i'm a bit jealous of all yours!:winkwink:

Hey Mooks,

Is it the BFP hopefuls signiture you want?

Much Love

x

Hi ladies, is it alright if I pop in here too? :)

My partner and I have been TTC for a little over a year now and we're feeling really positive about this cycle - testing on 23rd Oct if no AF.... I have PCOS and this is my second cycle of Clomid. I got my first positive OPK this cycle and Fertilityfriend.com detected a first ovulation with my temps aswell so i'm really hoping this could be the cycle for us!

Can't stand the waiting.... doing some serious symtom spotting too :( At the minute my boobs are SOOOO sore and they don't usually get like this for AF, so fingers XD!

My partner and I have been TTC for a little over a year now and we're feeling really positive about this cycle - testing on 23rd Oct if no AF.... I have PCOS and this is my second cycle of Clomid. I got my first positive OPK this cycle and Fertilityfriend.com detected a first ovulation with my temps aswell so i'm really hoping this could be the cycle for us!

Can't stand the waiting.... doing some serious symtom spotting too :( At the minute my boobs are SOOOO sore and they don't usually get like this for AF, so fingers XD!

GL Kit, wishing you all the best! x

Hey Hun,

Welcome to BFP Hopefuls!

Wishing you the best of luck in your journey to TTC

Much Love

x

hello ladies af due today no sign yet and no pains :) i always get af pains had my mind taken off it a bit today because new phone delivered and been doing some bakin been trying to keep my mind busy and so far its workin :) :) had symptoms such as tiredness sore bbs thirsty all time think i had implantation pains, hope i can join the bfps this month i going to try not test till tuesday, i do have the power, i do i do.but we shall see good luck ladies xx

hello ladies af due today no sign yet and no pains :) i always get af pains had my mind taken off it a bit today because new phone delivered and been doing some bakin been trying to keep my mind busy and so far its workin :) :) had symptoms such as tiredness sore bbs thirsty all time think i had implantation pains, hope i can join the bfps this month i going to try not test till tuesday, i do have the power, i do i do.but we shall see good luck ladies xx

Good luck! Sending lots of BFP vibes your way!

You have a lot of willpower if you manage to hold out testing for so long...i'm not due to test till 23rd ish and i'm already struggling to wait even though I know it'll just be a BFN at the min anyway! Definite POAS Addict here!

I'll be praying for your bfp. I can't wait to see your test. You have such good willpower your due for af today and not going to test for several more days. You should get a good dark bfp if af doesn't show.

yes hun, pain every day i dont know how to explain it other than like af cramps or like i have a knife or letter opener being twisted in my lower abs (like in my lady bits)
it hurts soooo bad somedays that i just have to cross my legs very tight and suck it up for a min. nothing has seemed to help either so i dont know what else to try... i also have back pain most of the month so i think im going to be pretty much prepaired for labor lol i already deal with cramps and stuff so .......just times that by a few and i will be good to go.

Hey hun, Have you gotten them to perform a laproscopy yet? My friend was is the same boat, constant pain all day everyday and unable to conceive, they did tons of tests and coudln't find anything they just kept giving her stronger pain killers. Finally she switched doctors and they got her in for a laproscopy and discovered she had really bad endometriosis even though all of her tests came back normal and there wasn't really any other indication.
I hope that might help a little. Doctors tend to be assholes so you have to push for it to be done, as I am sure you might already know. Tons of good luck to you and :dust: I wish you the best!!

Hi Mooks,

So this is how you do your signiture

Click on the link User CP at the top of your page.

On the left hand side is a link called edit signiture,

Click in the text box and copy and paste this

https://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7589/bfphopefuls.jpg[/IMG

Where it says [IMG at the end you need to add ]

If you want it centered click on the centre button below the fonts

Much Love

x[/COLOR][/FONT]

ok i dont want to test yet but neeeed to tell someone y i hv my hopes up.
Didnt really try this month but bd on all right days without noticing:) i am so tired n dnt feel i have the energy to do anything got sore bbs im freezin then boiling but dont know if that is a symptom does anyone, just FEEL it if that makes sense really thirsty drinkin loads but stil dry mouth af due today but no signs yay. Oh please let it be the bfp month for me and many other ladies. Sorry for the rambling post just had to list symptoms and dnt want to go on to oh because if it is our month i want to tell him on our anniversary next month x gl and babydust to everyone xxx

Hey hun, Have you gotten them to perform a laproscopy yet? My friend was is the same boat, constant pain all day everyday and unable to conceive, they did tons of tests and coudln't find anything they just kept giving her stronger pain killers. Finally she switched doctors and they got her in for a laproscopy and discovered she had really bad endometriosis even though all of her tests came back normal and there wasn't really any other indication.
I hope that might help a little. Doctors tend to be assholes so you have to push for it to be done, as I am sure you might already know. Tons of good luck to you and :dust: I wish you the best!!

god hun that sounds awful - hope they can find an answer for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->