BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

ok i dont want to test yet but neeeed to tell someone y i hv my hopes up.
Didnt really try this month but bd on all right days without noticing:) i am so tired n dnt feel i have the energy to do anything got sore bbs im freezin then boiling but dont know if that is a symptom does anyone, just FEEL it if that makes sense really thirsty drinkin loads but stil dry mouth af due today but no signs yay. Oh please let it be the bfp month for me and many other ladies. Sorry for the rambling post just had to list symptoms and dnt want to go on to oh because if it is our month i want to tell him on our anniversary next month x gl and babydust to everyone xxx

Aww Hun,

Really hope you get your :bfp: This month...So when you thinking of testing?

Tomorrow?

Much Love

x

af has been a couple of days late before but no more than that so going to try hold out til tuesday.TRY been the operative word, just really dnt wnt to see a bfn, seen too many xx thankyou

oh forgot to say needing toilet aswell x fx for bfp for all of us for 2010

and i keep biting oh heads off :( then crying and goimg soft. Gl everyone, will be on here a lot this weekend need to keep my mind busy xx

Good morning my lovely BFP Hopefuls!!

I'm 9dpo today in my first 2ww, and I've been queasy on and off starting (really badly) yesterday. My back is sore, my boobs are sore, and lately my hands have been falling asleep. I know that sounds weird and I wouldn't link it with symptom spotting except that I was telling my momma about it this morning and she said she always had that when she was pregnant!

So... yeah. Getting a bit excited. :haha:
Although the :sick: isn't so awesome. And as waiting4stork said, the mood swings are pretty bad too!

I went out shopping today solely to get pregnancy tests. The moment I walked into my house, I did a big :dohh: . I had bought a bunch of stuff, but had completely forgotten about the tests! It was a big downer, since my husband and I share a car, which means unless it's in walking distance, there's only usually one day a week to go somewhere in the car during hours that the stores are open.

Hopefully I can convince my DH to take me tomorrow, though he's having a big birthday party with a bunch of friends he hasn't seen in a while. Maybe I can drag him away for just a moment....I'd love to test soon "just so I can know" - there's no guilt in early testing on a dollar store test!!

Hi Ladies!

I think I have my BFP! I am going to wait for my CB Digi's to arrive to hopefully see the actual word 'Pregnant' but here's today's test. I've also included some OPKs. My cramping has stopped though. When I went to bed last night I had cramping, and this morning there is nothing I can feel. I don't know whether to be worried or not.

StarlitHome your symptoms sound promising! GL x

Attachments

• IMG_0223.jpg
    IMG_0223.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0225.jpg
    IMG_0225.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 8
OMG Squeal Congraulations Hun!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Our 11th BFP!

Sending lots of :dust: and wishing you a H&H 9 Months!

Much Love

x

Hi Ladies!

I think I have my BFP! I am going to wait for my CB Digi's to arrive to hopefully see the actual word 'Pregnant' but here's today's test. I've also included some OPKs. My cramping has stopped though. When I went to bed last night I had cramping, and this morning there is nothing I can feel. I don't know whether to be worried or not.

Aaaah yay! :dust:
And thanks - I will embrace all this discomfort I am feeling if it means that mean ol' witch will leave me alone and I'll get a sticky :baby: inside!!
:dust:

ooo looking good hun x congratulations x hope i csn join you soon x keep getting twinges like af pains but i keep tellin myselv its not af surely positive thinking can only help xxx

OMG Squeal Congraulations Hun!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Our 11th BFP!

Sending lots of :dust: and wishing you a H&H 9 Months!

Much Love

x

Thanks Sofie. My first VERY FAINT BFP was on Wednesday 13th and I've been waiting for the line to get darker as didn't know if it was real or not.

Hi Ladies!

Aaaah yay! :dust:
And thanks - I will embrace all this discomfort I am feeling if it means that mean ol' witch will leave me alone and I'll get a sticky :baby: inside!!
:dust:

ooo looking good hun x congratulations x hope i csn join you soon x keep getting twinges like af pains but i keep tellin myselv its not af surely positive thinking can only help xxx

Thank you! I've had AF cramps since 10DPO and they haven't stopped yet. I know I said they had gone this morning but they're back. So it's not a bad thing. I think it's just your uterus stretching etc.

Good Luck ladies! xx

Well I am going to confess somthing.

This morning I POAS an IC.

Now I think I saw the faintest of lines but I'm not sure.

I could start testing with a FRER so DH is going to go and get me some an I will test either tomorrow or Monday or if I can hold out Tuesday.

Probably Tuesday...I got some IC's to keep me going and some OPK's aswell.

Much Love

x

Good Luck Sofie!! You made this thread, you deserve to get your October BFP too, as do all the other ladies of course, but you know what I mean!! :D

Thanks hun, getting more and more difficult to move onto another cycle especially after 18 months...

I am [-o< that I will get my :bfp: this month!

Much Love

x

Bfn click me as af.....
Just thought id let you know as from tonight.
Im leaving for for at least a month......Maybe two?I decided this last night.
im stopping bbt opks might keep the cbfm.
I really need some time out its bnb is very supportive but so fustrating especially when youve been ttc 21 months.Hopefully the next bfp ill see is mine.
You girlies have been great :cry: :hugs:

Thank you.

My Digi's have arrived now. Depending on how concentrated my urine is when I pee in a cup in half an hour I will do the test so I will either have a nice picture to post or you will have to console my tears!! xx

Naahhhh we'll be crying out of excitement. It's positive, I truly believe it. I'm not testing today. I refuse.

I will wait until tomorrow until AF is supposed to arrive. *sighs*

Looks positive to me hun!!!

babyhopes- i'm sorry and the very best of luck to you love.

Naahhhh we'll be crying out of excitement. It's positive, I truly believe it. I'm not testing today. I refuse.

I will wait until tomorrow until AF is supposed to arrive. *sighs*

I hope it will be, it's just I know the CB Digi's aren't as sensitive so I don't want to waste one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->