• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

im using soy iso, OPK's, temp charting, pre seed, grapefruit juice and my metformin tabs in a quest for that OCT BFP!! Good luck ladies xxx

Hi everyone, I hope its not too late to join in.

I'm hoping for an October bfp. This will be our third cycle TTC.

I'm using OPK's, temp charting and concieve plus.

I should ovulate around the 9th of October.

Well, I'm able to join now. Just got my BFN for September, and can feel AF on her way.

October was my original month that I really wanted to concieve. We tried the last two weeks of august as "practice" (it was two days after I O'ed) and this month I said "might as well." But October would be great - my due date would be right around my birth day! So I have my fingers crossed for October.

I should be ovulating around the 8th (if AF is on time.)

Please add me to the list!

So todays question....

What are you using to help TTC? Are you using Pre-seed? Softcups? Soy? or anything along them lines? Are they good? What changes do they make?

This month I'm going all out. Grapefruit juice for me, tomato soup for my husband. Flax seed oil, iron tablets (I'm anemic), folic acid in my daily vitamins, and try to put on a few pounds (I've always naturally been a few pounds clinically underweight, maybe hurting my chances?) For September, DH and I BD'd every day, sometimes twice a day and we still didn't get it. I'm thinking every other day (If I can bear it - feels like I"m not doing enough that way) and every day during O. Since my cycles are a bit messed up still from BC pills (though I stopped them five months ago) I'm going to start every other day BD'ing the day AF leaves, and keep going until nearly when AF is due to show up again. No more taking chances that I understand what's going on with my body - it's just going to be done all the time! lol.

If I could afford OPK's, I would but as it is, my DH is skimping even of tests. We're putting all of our money away into savings and emergency funds - so there's not much to spend on not necessary things! (as much as I want want want to!)

im on metformin, soy (the days as needed), EPO ,prenatels and vit c

Hi ladies :wave:

This is our third cycle and I'm using a CBFM, OPK's (what I had left from last month), baby aspirin and soft cups.

I try and drink 3L of water and I also take plenty of vitamins - prenatals, vitamin C, E, D3, fish oil and work out regularly. It definitely helps keep stress levels down.

Hope everyone is having a great 'hump' day!! :sex:

hi can i be put on here, i am on cd12/13 and im usually 28 day cycle, we been trying properly for a cou[ple of months but been ttc sinc jan, we bd'ing every day or trying to at least,

https://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5453/cooltext470476198.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i Was bored so i made this to go one 1st page if u want it :p

metformin is used for treating insulin resistance which usually goes along ith pcos and makes it very hard to O on ure own. its what diabetics take but we have to take a higher dose and helps with weight loss as well

Hi all may i join you please?
I am due to ov from 23rd to 28th, this is our 5th cycle ttc now and i am impatiently awaiting a :bfp:
OH's birthday on the 7th oct as i am due to test around the 10th, would be an amazing birthday present if i had a pos test!!!

:dust: for all of us lets have some october :bfp:'s and sticky June babies xx

Hoping to despite pcos.. will be about the 5th october when I test. only time will tell :(

out this month I think. Bring on October.. (sorry just trying to stay positive).

Good evening ladies,

I have started to put together some information on the first page so if you need anything changing please let me know.

Also if anyone else is looking to join please can you fill this in so I can update the info...

How Long TTC?
Any fertility issues? Male and Female factors
What Cycle day you are on?
When are you due to Ov?
When are you testing?

I also got a start to a positive OPK so let the :sex: begin!

Much Love

x

Count me in! TTC almost 11 months, testing first week of Oct...I really dont know when I will be Ov or what day of my cd Im on since Its been all wonky the the couple months.

Wow this thread is really hopping now.
Welcome to all the new ladies :wave:
Some of the things I am doing to help get pg this month r bbt checking cm I take prenatal vitamins flax oil and try to bd before o during o and after o I sure hope that this month is it. I have 2 children one born the end of August and one early September and I would like to have this baby before it gets too hot. But I really don't care as long as I get my little one.
I am pretty sure that I o'd 3 or 4 days ago but this am was my first high temp so I'll just have to see what happens over the next 2 am's.
Sofie I really like the new siggy hopefully we'll be able to use it. Might be nice to have a little glitter in the writing but I don't know if that will be too much. Love the stork carrying the little bundle it is too precious.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

There once was a girl called honeybee
Who so badly wanted a bfp
To her bnb girls she would talk
About the elusive stork
Hope we all get october bfps!!!

xxxxx

Wow we have a lot of people who want to join us....

So I am going to eat my tea and then add everyone....I also changed the graduate siggy and our hopeful siggy....

Here they are!!

7814.jpg

7814 copy.jpg

Much Love

x

Oh I love them, can we use the Hopeful's in our siggy's now!?!?

Of course you can....

Here is the code...

https://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3093/7814.jpg[/IMG[/URL]

Just add ']' at the end of it in your signiture and it should be there!

Much Love

x[/COLOR][/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"