BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

ermm...

I have a positive OPK? :wacko:

Is this normal? I have never had this after I have ovulated?

Should I post a pic?

Much Love

x

yeh its common to have a surge b4 af x
only way to know is to test hpt
gd luck x

I just did my CB Digi and here's the results!

I can't beleive it! :D

Attachments

• IMG_0227.jpg
    IMG_0227.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 5
I just did my CB Digi and here's the results!

I can't beleive it! :D

Congratulations hun!!!

I love seeing the words! Makes it feel more real!

Much Love

x

It sure does, I feel better about announcing it in the BFP Announcement now and changing my ticker. Thanks for all the support ladies, this has been a great thread, and lucky too. I will be sticking around if that's okay :)

Of course you can hun!

Will be a pleasure to have you sticking around.

How many DPO were you when you did your OPK's? or are they IC's?

I got another line on an OPK today a week after Ov just slightly confused, I have never had this before.

Much Love

x

Of course you can hun!

Will be a pleasure to have you sticking around.

How many DPO were you when you did your OPK's? or are they IC's?

I got another line on an OPK today a week after Ov just slightly confused, I have never had this before.

Much Love

x

That's a good sign! My OPKs were white as snow following O. I did a test at 11DPO and had that very faint line, I also did an OPK that day and it showed a line. The next day my test was a little darker at 12DPO, the OPK was lighter so I was a bit worried. I did an OPK at 13DPO and there was still a line, but didn't test, then did a test this morning at 14DPO and as you saw it was darker and then the CB today too. Hope that makes sense!

xx

That makes perfect sense!

:) Not keeping my hopes up though because some people say you can get a surge near AF but it isn't due for another week.

Much Love

x

Congrats Squeal and all the other ladies who got their :bfp:, :hugs::hugs: to all the ladies who got :bfn: or the witch. i finally went to see a doctor yesterday (cd3) and she assured me everything looks normal but i have to go check on cd21 if its all working (am I ovulating), trying very hard to stay positive, it does not help that my entire family thinks I'm pregnant cause i've stopped drinking.:nope::growlmad:.
On to November cycle.

As much as I'm trying not to symptom spot, I'm starting to wonder...

I've been very nausous the last three days. Today I went to brush my teeth and I was gagging. Last night, while my DH was having a bunch of our friends over, I went to bed at 10:30, instead of my normal 2 - 3 AM.

Maybe?

:D :D lovely bfp well done xx
mummy wishes 4: I have been sooo tired lately really really tired n nt able to keep my eyes open hardly, when is your af due? mine was yeaterday and still no sign :D always get cramps day before had some twinges today bt they nt stayed n are mild compared to usual.
btw wt does 'IC' mean? xxx

OWWWWWW !!!!!
Got a stabbing pain in right side of my back really low down back bit above bum, realllly painful, it come from nowhere, NOT af pain i get tht in middle of back and stomach. Anyone any ideas? xxx

hey hon these are mine....Maybe give you a little hope on what you are seeing On the left is HPT and the right is OPKs

Attachments

• all 2.jpg
    all 2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 8
OWWWWWW !!!!!
Got a stabbing pain in right side of my back really low down back bit above bum, realllly painful, it come from nowhere, NOT af pain i get tht in middle of back and stomach. Anyone any ideas? xxx

i've got severe backache worst i've eva had in the same area ur describing...im 9DPO got a super feint line on FRER today but not classing it as a bfp just yet xx

ye it really bad, comes on in a sec stays then fades and then comes back, nothing to do with how i sat because i keep moving, although it does hurt more when i move.
Sorry what is FRER XX

First response early result preg test u can start testin 6days before a missed period...im not sure hun to be honest i've been in agony since yest with the back pain but dont think its related to symptoms if that makes sense! where abouts ru with ur cycle days??x

ok hun thanks, still not used to abbreviations lol :( af was due yesterday but no sign :D, but these arent af pians, its more like ciatica (SP?) pains, CD 31, normally have about 28 day cycles (ISH), wbu?
I know what you mean, we werent trying this month but bd on all right days without thinking and in 2ww I couldnt help but going back to ttc and bnb, been really really tired, mood swings, sensitive to smells think I has implantation pains, not sure if back pain nw is related was just picking brains really x I going to try hold out till tues to test x GL x

:D :D lovely bfp well done xx
mummy wishes 4: I have been sooo tired lately really really tired n nt able to keep my eyes open hardly, when is your af due? mine was yeaterday and still no sign :D always get cramps day before had some twinges today bt they nt stayed n are mild compared to usual.
btw wt does 'IC' mean? xxx

AF is due for a visit on Wednesday. I've done my best to not get my hopes up, haven't symptom spotted....but with only five days to go, it's hard not to wonder!

Also, I noticed today that my stomach is bloated. Usually when AF is about two days away, it becomes bloated. It usually doesn't start this early though.

fingers crossed for you hun, and everyone else. I know what you mean about no ss hun, i did so wel till couple of days before AF was due.
Still no AF signs here :D I usualy get a few spots then in the week AF is due they clear up, but i have few spots hmmm, only appeared today and yesterday, hmmm different hormones? eg 'no af' hormones? :D :D ohh i am going crackers lol so, so far:
no af yet, she is never late, although only a day late at momento
sore bbs
sensitive to smells
thirsty all the time and mouth dry still
so so so tired neeeeeeed sleep
some strange stabbing in back (dont know if thats a symptom though)
and I 'feel' it
hmmmm opinions ladies plzzzzzz :D :D
I wont test till tuesday i wont i wont i wont
xxx babydust xx babydust xx babydust xxx

fingers crossed for you hun, and everyone else. I know what you mean about no ss hun, i did so wel till couple of days before AF was due.
Still no AF signs here :D I usualy get a few spots then in the week AF is due they clear up, but i have few spots hmmm, only appeared today and yesterday, hmmm different hormones? eg 'no af' hormones? :D :D ohh i am going crackers lol so, so far:
no af yet, she is never late, although only a day late at momento
sore bbs
sensitive to smells
thirsty all the time and mouth dry still
so so so tired neeeeeeed sleep
some strange stabbing in back (dont know if thats a symptom though)
and I 'feel' it
hmmmm opinions ladies plzzzzzz :D :D
I wont test till tuesday i wont i wont i wont
xxx babydust xx babydust xx babydust xxx

FX!! That all sounds good. Like you, I'm doing my best to not test until AFTER AF is due...something I've yet to successfully accomplish! I really don't want to look at a BFN for the fourth month in a row though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->