BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

i no wt u mean hun x been tryin for 20 cycles now x

ok well af gt me this morning :( :( out for this month x so thats it i goin all out for next cycle opk and preeseed and softcups we will gt tht bfp we will we will xx so dnt no wt the symptoms were x u work in a kitchen on a weekend and workin with food is makjng me gip :( sorry if tmi xx bless oh this morning didnt tell him af came but he saw me go to sanitary drawer said sorry chick gave me a hug and squeezd my hand, he has told me tht wd r goin to try really hard this mnth so i no hw much he wnts it nw bless him xx even if he does have his man scares sometimes xxx
so thts it all out this mnth any suggestions ladies xxx
sorry for long post xx

sorry the :witch: got u hun.
ah bless ur man, they can have their definitite plus sides cant they. I think u have a good list going for next cycle hun Fx'd 4u that it'll be a lucky 1 xxx

Hey Hun,

Sorry the witch got you.

I don't have advice for next cycle but stay on this thread with us because it will be carrying on for as long as I can make it carry on!

Much Love

x

well, :witch: came this morning after being late for 2 days. guess this wasn't our cycle, again.... :cry:
off to Clomid and IUI (first time doing AC).

baby dust to all
:dust: :dust:

you girls are making me all nervous that i'm not going to get that bfp this month. :(

We did it!

I am PREGNANT!!! Just Got out :bfp: on a frer...

Will post a pic in a minute

Much Love

x

I know I already said congrats on your journal, but I'm just so happy for you! Trying so long... you got my hopes up!! :)

congrats sofie! awsome news! xx

i've been gettin faint lines at 9 and 10 DPO on FRER too just waiting for it too get darker!xx

Its really weird I think I might be carrying twins?

I am only 8dpo??

weird, Thanks hun!

Much Love

x

Mine still isnt that dark like urs at 10 DPO ... u never know hun maybe u have got 2 in there xx

Oh Sofie, that's such great news!! Congratulations!! So glad you will be joining me in first tri ... not that I have dared to move over there yet!! So chuffed for you.

well done sofie did u do anything diff this cycle because u hv been ttc nearly as long as me xx
dare to dream u wil gt ur bfp everyone has their time xx

Thanks Ladies!

Well this month I used the OPK's and on the day of ovulation we had :sex: but I didn't know I was ovulating that day until I did an OPK 4 hours later....

Plus I sort of prayed that this would be our month.

And during the 2ww I tried to keep my mind off things like going to work with DH on Sundays and going shooting on Saturdays.

Squeal I am so scared! I have a history of chemicals and MC's so I will call my doctor to confirm after the date AF is due.

8dpo today 6 days to go before I call the doctors! Please stick little bean or beanies!

Much Love

x

thankyou hopefully mre of us cn follow u nxt mnth . Goin all out this cycle.
No this IS goin to be a sticky bean hun it is it is xxx

Thanks hun, really hope this one is going to be a sticky bean or beanies!

Just did another test 20 mins later than the first one...Just to make sure I wasn't dreaming and low and behold it is still positive! and its not even FMU.

Got a really weird feeling I am carrying twins!

Really hope all my lovely ladies can follow us!

But don't worry I will be carrying this thread on!

Much Love

x

I still have my collection of tests. Everytime I am upstairs I have to look because I still can't beleive it!! I will have to part with them at some point though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->